News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

God needs us and/or we need God?

Started by Danish, August 15, 2006, 12:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elena

Peace

Quote from: DanishKemetic religion is nothing more than a revival and reconstruction of an ancient pagan belief as an advanced system recently formulated (check any of the links below). ...

again with links and taken what others say as the truth.

As with any other source, you have to check, study, use reasoning or at least, read a bit by yourself, not the summaries others give.

I am not Muslim. Just reading.

idolfree1

Peace be upon you Danish,

QuoteKemetic religion is nothing more than a revival and reconstruction of an ancient pagan belief as an advanced system recently formulated (check any of the links below). Every religion approaches its primitive beliefs in much the same ways as mankind advances and surely but slowly shunning dogmatic pagan ideologies and realizing the most natural and realistic ways of living their lives. All religions are imposed and ritualistic in their own invented and innovated ways.

Islam threatens, apostatizes, condemns and sends all others to hell if they disbelieve in its dogmas (especially the alleged divine historic Quranic laws), which no other religion does with such ferociousness. Actually, Muhammad condemns everyone who disbelieves in his deity named Allah and the system he brings about. Shockingly, this same deity sends wrath upon its own believers by commanding that everyone will taste his punishment. In essence, there's no way out for Muslims. They are stuck in their own whirlpools from moving ahead and thinking straight. We can see a few of the thickest ones trolling around on this forum and thousands of others seen all over the world.

The basic tenants of living a ?peaceful, meaningful and purposeful? life are common to all humankinds, including the atheists and are NOT specific to any religious belief whatsoever. The differences among all organized religions originate from primeval beliefs of false gods and goddesses, myths and mystics, and carry its pagan orthodoxy deeply rooted and presumptuously hidden in an advanced fashion. The TRUE and REAL "maker" of our creations (if there is one) is UNSEEN and UNKNOWN to all mankind. The assumptions and excuses of wind and gravity to become KNOWN yet UNSEEN is not a similitude of a ?maker? that is beyond our capacities. The only TRUTH is REALITY and what is KNOWN and/or SEEN.

Danish, if you had the patience you could see that I do not follow religion, I folow that which is verifyable. Once you show me that whatever  promote is not verifyable, then you will have a point. Until then, I respect your opinion but you continue to pull up sites about Khemet that are incorrect, the same way a search on Islam will give you thousands of foolish sites.

idolfree1

Peace be upon you Magi,

QuoteQuote
Yes, the term would be "Nebetcher" (Lord of All) and what ignorant egyptologists, who have no undestanding of African thought, call "gods" are the Malaikah.

In my understanding, this might be true. However there is no doubt that there has been a perversion of the principles, similar to what happened to hinduism, going on. We see strong traces of this in todays masonry (alltho keep in mind, much of the stuff they are into are made up, plain and simple) and the understanding promoted by masonic scholars. There is berufsverbot regarding archeology and egypt. Anyone who doesnt go along with what the pharisees of egyptology wants to belive, is rideculed and several have had their careers ruined for trying. I strongly belive that several generations would have had multiple gods, and thus, the civilisation fell, just like ours is about to for the same very reason.

Yes, I agree, but just as with "islam", I dwell on the proper understandings that were intended by the symbols and metaphors, not what those who "lost thier salaat" came and corrupted.

xthug

Selam all,

danish its quite simple,
The Almighty GOD is truly rich; he is free from any Need. <--- easy as that.

now that is to say The Creator "Wanted" our existence, he does not "need" any of his creations including us.

i'll make it simpler for you;    you "need" water  .....  you "want" a mercedes benz.

all praise is due to the Most Merciful, the Irrisistable.

peace, ex

Danish

Quote from: xthug on August 17, 2006, 07:02:18 PM
Selam all,

danish its quite simple,
The Almighty GOD is truly rich; he is free from any Need. <--- easy as that.

now that is to say The Creator "Wanted" our existence, he does not "need" any of his creations including us.

i'll make it simpler for you;    you "need" water  .....  you "want" a mercedes benz.

all praise is due to the Most Merciful, the Irrisistable.

peace, ex
Thanks but no thanks. I'll take the most truthful and sophisticated route.

xthug

you have free will to choose your way and i mine, it's called free will, i believe God created and gave us free, and that God is omnipotent, and you believe what you believe in i'm cool with that :)

by the way i'm glad you have an interest in islam, and you will understand what your free will wants you to understand out of it.

peace danish, ex

lovelymoslems

Quote from: Danish on August 17, 2006, 11:26:35 AM
Since you know your Kemetic religion that well, then please let us know what faults did you come across in those wikipedia links that you disagree with and that which is false according to Kemetic beliefs. Do you want me to present other sources besides wikipedia that talks about the same thing but in different wordings? Just because I'm exposing this delusional Kemetic belief, doesn't mean that you start insisting upon it and thereby disbelieve in everything else and start alluding to all other information as faulty. I'm not sure if you know your own Kemetic belief that well but will soon find out. Very typical of Quranists adherents. Now, we are seeing Kemetic and Islamic religioins being infused and cloaked together. What a joke this religionists are becoming, all in the name of their invented gods. 

Islam recognizes no religion, Islam recognizes that Allah taught men a deen, a way of life prevails for every human creature. So Adam was a moslem, Abraham was a moslem, Isaac was a moslem, Yesus was a moslem.

Allah is perfect, no and never changes in His taught. If you think Allah is otherwise I worry you don't ever know God.
Rasuls are sent to save men from slavery of men's idiology. Life without rasul is imposible to have Islam as true ad diin.