Author Topic: God needs us and/or we need God?  (Read 3735 times)

lovelymoslems

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-1
Re: God needs us and/or we need God?
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 07:57:19 AM »
35:15 O men! It is you, who stand in need of God, whereas He alone is self-sufficient, the One to whom all praise is due.

51:57 No Sustenance do I require of them, nor do I require that they should feed Me.

17:107 Say: Believe therein or believe not, lo! those who were given knowledge before it, when it is read unto them, fall down prostrate on their faces, adoring,
Rasuls are sent to save men from slavery of men's idiology. Life without rasul is imposible to have Islam as true ad diin.

Elena

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2006, 08:00:40 AM »
Hi Danish

please, you still knows nothing what kemetic philosophy is about, kindly I ask you to stop reading wikipedia and taken everything there, please, have a look at those books and you will know what it is about.

Hello Elena,

wikipedia is not the infallible source of knowledge.
Encyclopedias are sources of extensive and most accurate information containing valuable references to vast line of subject matters. Ofcourse, it is not a detailed instruction book or a coaching/tuitioning manual but enlightens upon the subject itself as to what it is. Kemetic religion is just a grain of salt in the world of information contained in Encyclopedias, such as Wikipedia, Britanica, Answers.com, Encarta, etc.

You can know what is Kemetic philosophy reading Ra Un Nefer books much better than believing blindy faulty net resources. --as you implied by saying "The following is what Kemetic religion is all about:" 

I came to know it through the books Maat The 11 Laws of God and Metu Neter, I recommend you them, the teachings serve everybody.
Maat is another term for "divine law", just like Quran is. They are two totally distinct religions and carries the same blind and delusional beliefs underlying some of the basic universal principles which all religions teaches.

Here's something very interesting....A MUST READ:
Ma?t (believed to be pronounced Muh-aht) was the Ancient Egyptian concept of law, morality, and justice which was deified as a goddess. As a goddess, her masculine counterpart was Djehuty (i.e. Thoth) and their attributes go hand in hand. Like Djehuty, she was seen to represent the Logos of Plato. Her primary role in Egyptian mythology dealt with the weighing of words that took place in the Underworld, Duat.

Because it was the pharaoh's duty to ensure truth and justice, many of them were referred to as Meri-Ma'at (Beloved of Ma'at). Since she was considered as merely the concept of order and truth, it was thought that she came into existence at the moment of creation, having no creator. When beliefs about Thoth arose and started to consume the earlier beliefs at Hermopolis about the Ogdoad, it was said that she was the mother of the Ogdoad and Thoth the father.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma%C3%A0t
I am not Muslim. Just reading.

Danish

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2006, 08:26:35 AM »
Hi Danish

please, you still knows nothing what kemetic philosophy is about, kindly I ask you to stop reading wikipedia and taken everything there, please, have a look at those books and you will know what it is about.

Hello Elena,

wikipedia is not the infallible source of knowledge.
Encyclopedias are sources of extensive and most accurate information containing valuable references to vast line of subject matters. Ofcourse, it is not a detailed instruction book or a coaching/tuitioning manual but enlightens upon the subject itself as to what it is. Kemetic religion is just a grain of salt in the world of information contained in Encyclopedias, such as Wikipedia, Britanica, Answers.com, Encarta, etc.

You can know what is Kemetic philosophy reading Ra Un Nefer books much better than believing blindy faulty net resources. --as you implied by saying "The following is what Kemetic religion is all about:" 

I came to know it through the books Maat The 11 Laws of God and Metu Neter, I recommend you them, the teachings serve everybody.
Maat is another term for "divine law", just like Quran is. They are two totally distinct religions and carries the same blind and delusional beliefs underlying some of the basic universal principles which all religions teaches.

Ma?t (believed to be pronounced Muh-aht) was the Ancient Egyptian concept of law, morality, and justice which was deified as a goddess. As a goddess, her masculine counterpart was Djehuty (i.e. Thoth) and their attributes go hand in hand. Like Djehuty, she was seen to represent the Logos of Plato. Her primary role in Egyptian mythology dealt with the weighing of words that took place in the Underworld, Duat.

Because it was the pharaoh's duty to ensure truth and justice, many of them were referred to as Meri-Ma'at (Beloved of Ma'at). Since she was considered as merely the concept of order and truth, it was thought that she came into existence at the moment of creation, having no creator. When beliefs about Thoth arose and started to consume the earlier beliefs at Hermopolis about the Ogdoad, it was said that she was the mother of the Ogdoad and Thoth the father.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma%C3%A0t
Since you know your Kemetic religion that well, then please let us know what faults did you come across in those wikipedia links that you disagree with and that which is false according to Kemetic beliefs. Do you want me to present other sources besides wikipedia that talks about the same thing but in different wordings? Just because I'm exposing this delusional Kemetic belief, doesn't mean that you start insisting upon it and thereby disbelieve in everything else and start alluding to all other information as faulty. I'm not sure if you know your own Kemetic belief that well but will soon find out. Very typical of Quranists adherents. Now, we are seeing Kemetic and Islamic religioins being infused and cloaked together. What a joke this religionists are becoming, all in the name of their invented gods. 

Danish

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2006, 08:38:34 AM »
One more thing: Does your Kemetic religion promote Muhammad, Islam, Quran and Allah? Yes or NO???

Elena

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2006, 09:32:11 AM »
Peace Danish

Since you know your Kemetic religion that well,
Please, quote where I said I know Kemetic well. I am reading and learning about the things I am interested in. 

Quote from: Danish
then please let us know what faults did you come across in those wikipedia links that you disagree with and that which is false according to Kemetic beliefs.

sure, in the first links you gave, other links are available, I clicked on them but  the content had nothing to do with the teachings, that are what is worthy.

The path has been:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ausar_Auset_Society
on that page I clicked on the word "Kemetic" that gives:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetic_Reconstructionism
in this page I clicked on the word "Amun" as it is presented as part of Kemetic but the resulting page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amun has nothing to do with the teachings of that philosphy, then I clicked on "Isis" and seeing the result I gave up, those pages connect with the traditional explanations, history of religions books, etc and not with the Kemetic philopshy I have reading about and from I learnt a lot.

Do you want me to present other sources besides wikipedia that talks about the same thing but in different wordings?

of course not, I am asking you not to insist on taking information just from the net, don't beleive just becasue it is written somewhere, verify yourself if you are interested, and if you are not, please, abstain from judging what you don't know.

Just because I'm exposing this delusional Kemetic belief,
you have no idea about it and you call it "delusional"  besides, it is not a belief.

doesn't mean that you start insisting upon it and thereby disbelieve in everything else and start alluding to all other information as faulty.
What I say is that those sources you take as truth don't explain the teachings of that philosophy. It is you who takes wikipedia to measure kemetic, wrong approach.

I'm not sure if you know your own Kemetic belief that well but will soon find out.
you speak as if you knew about it?

Very typical of Quranists adherents.
Ia m not a "Quranist adherent" I don't adhere to any religion but to the teachings my mind finds valuable, in any religion, they can come from Jainism, Kemetic, Skhism, Islam or atheism, philosophy, a wise word of a friend, any source.

Now, we are seeing Kemetic and Islamic religioins being infused and cloaked together. What a joke this religionists are becoming, all in the name of their invented gods
those words make me say  I understand you feel bad about organised religions, any of them can be harmful if imposed and ritualizaded.  Once realased from them you will be able to be more objective and take the valuable if they have.

One more thing: Does your Kemetic religion promote Muhammad, Islam, Quran and Allah? Yes or NO???
noo, it promotes peace, but you are taken literally those words, Muhammad, Islam, etc, yopu are speaking about a man and about an organised religion, if you take islam as peace, then yes, and it is not mine  :D  I don't follow any religion Danish!!! it is kemetic philosophy, not an organised religion, I don't "follow" any philosophy, I learn what I can.
I am not Muslim. Just reading.

idolfree1

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2006, 10:37:09 AM »
Peace be upon you Danish,

Blind and delussional? Give one example.

Ma?t (believed to be pronounced Muh-aht) was the Ancient Egyptian concept of law, morality, and justice which was deified as a goddess.

Incorrect. In the records we read "nebetcher", or LORD OF ALL. Therefore there are no other gods or goddesses. These concepts are more likened to the malaika. Others who came after accussed the ancients of many gods and goddesses. You are doing a blanket search trying to understand information that is misunderstood by most, same way if youdid a blanket research of "Islam", you wouldget a bunch of nonsense. Maat does represent Law however.

As a goddess, her masculine counterpart was Djehuty (i.e. Thoth) and their attributes go hand in hand. Like Djehuty, she was seen to represent the Logos of Plato. Her primary role in Egyptian mythology dealt with the weighing of words that took place in the Underworld, Duat.

Tehuti and Maat both deal with SEEING and by that , MEASURE. Tehuti deals with weighing of words and Maat with weighing of actions. I have no idea how you can compare it to Plato which came after that.

That is total nonsense. It reminds me of Muhammad having the sexua power of 30 men or some nonsense.

idolfree1

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2006, 10:47:59 AM »

Since you know your Kemetic religion that well, then please let us know what faults did you come across in those wikipedia links that you disagree with and that which is false according to Kemetic beliefs. Do you want me to present other sources besides wikipedia that talks about the same thing but in different wordings?

In the same manner, you can present millions of links about sunnisim, will that be a fair assesment of "islam"? I hope you get the point. If you want to critisize, then please go to the information that is being referred to you and draw your critisisms from that.

Just because I'm exposing this delusional Kemetic belief, doesn't mean that you start insisting upon it and thereby disbelieve in everything else and start alluding to all other information as faulty. I'm not sure if you know your own Kemetic belief that well but will soon find out. Very typical of Quranists adherents. Now, we are seeing Kemetic and Islamic religioins being infused and cloaked together. What a joke this religionists are becoming, all in the name of their invented gods. 

All messengers were sent with the same message, we are to trust in that which descedned upon us and those before us. We are no those who join sects.

I myself, and I would assume Elena as well(but she can speak for herself) are in search of TRUTH, no matter where it comes from. What I have come to find out is that the symbolisms of all these teachings are basicaly the same and it is my intention to show as many as possible.

Of course, there is no compulsion for you to follow, but I just ask that if you critisize, do some study first, dont just grab information that you have no experience with and pass it off as law.

idolfree1

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2006, 10:54:56 AM »

One more thing: Does your Kemetic religion promote Muhammad

Literal hostorical figure? No

description of one exalting themself through the God's teachings, Yes

Islam?

Arabic religion? No

Descritption of PEACE? Absolutely, Peace (called Amen in Khamit) is the highest goal.

Quran

Literal book? Of course not, it came THOUSANDS of years before that.

The word Quran just means "reading/announcement/proclamation", there are several books that have come out of Khamit such as the "Book of the Coming forth by Day", which would be "quran". ALL teachings are described as quran, our job is to VERIFY the teachings in everyday life.

and Allah?

Yes, the term would be "Nebetcher" (Lord of All) and what ignorant egyptologists, who have no undestanding of African thought, call "gods" are the Malaikah.

Danish

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2006, 11:34:59 AM »
Kemetic religion is nothing more than a revival and reconstruction of an ancient pagan belief as an advanced system recently formulated (check any of the links below). Every religion approaches its primitive beliefs in much the same ways as mankind advances and surely but slowly shunning dogmatic pagan ideologies and realizing the most natural and realistic ways of living their lives. All religions are imposed and ritualistic in their own invented and innovated ways.

Islam threatens, apostatizes, condemns and sends all others to hell if they disbelieve in its dogmas (especially the alleged divine historic Quranic laws), which no other religion does with such ferociousness. Actually, Muhammad condemns everyone who disbelieves in his deity named Allah and the system he brings about. Shockingly, this same deity sends wrath upon its own believers by commanding that everyone will taste his punishment. In essence, there's no way out for Muslims. They are stuck in their own whirlpools from moving ahead and thinking straight. We can see a few of the thickest ones trolling around on this forum and thousands of others seen all over the world.

The basic tenants of living a ?peaceful, meaningful and purposeful? life are common to all humankinds, including the atheists and are NOT specific to any religious belief whatsoever. The differences among all organized religions originate from primeval beliefs of false gods and goddesses, myths and mystics, and carry its pagan orthodoxy deeply rooted and presumptuously hidden in an advanced fashion. The TRUE and REAL "maker" of our creations (if there is one) is UNSEEN and UNKNOWN to all mankind. The assumptions and excuses of wind and gravity to become KNOWN yet UNSEEN is not a similitude of a ?maker? that is beyond our capacities. The only TRUTH is REALITY and what is KNOWN and/or SEEN.

http://search.earthlink.net/search?q=Kemetic&area=earthlink-ws&FD=0&channel=narrowband&cgid=1&li=0

Magi

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2006, 11:45:45 AM »
Peace idolfree1

Yes, the term would be "Nebetcher" (Lord of All) and what ignorant egyptologists, who have no undestanding of African thought, call "gods" are the Malaikah.

In my understanding, this might be true. However there is no doubt that there has been a perversion of the principles, similar to what happened to hinduism, going on. We see strong traces of this in todays masonry (alltho keep in mind, much of the stuff they are into are made up, plain and simple) and the understanding promoted by masonic scholars. There is berufsverbot regarding archeology and egypt. Anyone who doesnt go along with what the pharisees of egyptology wants to belive, is rideculed and several have had their careers ruined for trying. I strongly belive that several generations would have had multiple gods, and thus, the civilisation fell, just like ours is about to for the same very reason.