Author Topic: One Truth and One Way of many Truths and Many ways  (Read 2594 times)

lovelymoslems

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-1
Re: One Truth and One Way of many Truths and Many ways
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2006, 09:36:46 AM »
God is only Him, He has His way of life, only His. No one's can compete to His. It's called as tawheed.
Rasuls are sent to save men from slavery of men's idiology. Life without rasul is imposible to have Islam as true ad diin.

Abuja

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2006, 04:18:17 PM »
To M_Mehdi,

You are right I may not have selected the best example concerning your religion.  I am more used to sharing with other Christians.  I was more or less trying to show how the truth we (christians) are told is truth is false.  And that if we dont learn the truth ourselves then we will be lost refering to Christians.  And you are right man has made the truth harder, and from my oint of view by adding things they want to believe and not the truth.  I am not very famalier with the coran but the verses you have showed me are true.  Again thanks for the input.

Sincerely, Larry/Abuja
Sincerely, Abuja

Danish

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2006, 04:34:17 PM »
God is only Him, He has His way of life, only His. No one's can compete to His. It's called as tawheed.
Yes, you are absolutely right. The male physical pagan deity named Allah is addressed as HE, HIM and HIS. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

xthug

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2006, 05:19:56 PM »
Both Muslim and non-Muslim scholars often translate Allāh directly into English as 'God'; and Arabic-speaking Jews and Christians refer to God as Allāh.

by the way if your on wikipedia look up assassin have some fun with words on wikipedia.

peace, ex

M_Mehdi

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2006, 07:51:45 PM »
You are right I may not have selected the best example concerning your religion.  I am more used to sharing with other Christians.  I was more or less trying to show how the truth we (christians) are told is truth is false.  And that if we dont learn the truth ourselves then we will be lost refering to Christians.  And you are right man has made the truth harder, and from my oint of view by adding things they want to believe and not the truth.  I am not very famalier with the coran but the verses you have showed me are true.  Again thanks for the input.

Sincerely, Larry/Abuja

peace be on you Larry/Abuja,

Your words are humbling.  It reminds of that Allah(God) tells us and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (5:82)

I don't believe I actually answered your question of this thread. Please excuse me. I believe there is One Truth and after all is said and done in this temporary existance of ours on in this material world, there is ultimately One Path to this Truth. This path being our inevitable journey back to The Creator.

Thank you once again for such the enjoyable conversation and thread. Peace and Unity brother man.

Surah2:148. To each is a goal to which Allah turns him; then strive together (as in a race) Towards all that is good. Wheresoever ye are, Allah will bring you Together. For Allah Hath power over all things.

lovelymoslems

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2006, 09:35:51 AM »
Yes, you are absolutely right. The male physical pagan deity named Allah is addressed as HE, HIM and HIS. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah
What ever name of God, He creates us. If your God called Father (He) or Yahweh, Jehova (means male), its only name. If you were not created by Him, may be your nose is directed above not like ours.
Rasuls are sent to save men from slavery of men's idiology. Life without rasul is imposible to have Islam as true ad diin.