News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Fir'aoun - Pharaoh a King with acute Narcissistic personality disorder

Started by Mazhar, October 06, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazhar

Quote from: Makaveli on October 10, 2018, 11:26:52 AM
Is that all you could respond? Is that what your age long intellectual capacity did develop into? Is this your Rabb's final form? Or are you still evolving? Perhaps you should write another worthless diatribe on Quran and psychological issues in accordance with the Quran? I would gladly write another review :)

Salama
[url="http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm"]http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: huruf on October 10, 2018, 03:40:38 AM
It is clear ignorance of ancient Egypt in this forum is colossal, and always ignorance is very daring. Slandering aciente Egypt, since the bible does it seems to be a holy crusade.

Speaking about narcissism, in this forum there is disproportionet concentration of it. Any know all spews nonsense about Egypt at any time and about ancient Egypt at all times.

So much narcissism and ignorance together is depressing and the great doctor in egyptology seems to be the bible-cum holywood.

The facts about Ra-messes II has NO REFERENCE to Bible.
He was a good example of both Narcissistic and Psychopatic ruler.
Based on Archaeological findings.
Along with many other examples (ie: Nero, Caligula, Genghis Khan, Mary of Tudor, Kim Jong Un, Saddam Hussein and to some extent Donald Trump)

I do wonder why you have such sensitivity to Ancient Egypt?
Why you do NOT complaint about the "level of ignorance about North Korea" since the description also gives out Kim Jong Un as an example.

It seems that you are self-identifying yourselves only with Egypt???
Thus anything 'bad' being told about Egypt you consider it as an attack to you? (and your identity)

Makaveli

Quote from: Mazhar on October 10, 2018, 12:56:03 PM
Salama

I wish you would abide in selam as well, not duality. But I guess selam is also a meaningless word for you, which is "clear" and not "mystic", correct?
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

To contact me use kasnew1 [at] gee-mail (dot) com.

huruf

Quote from: Jafar on October 10, 2018, 12:59:35 PM
The facts about Ra-messes II has NO REFERENCE to Bible.
He was a good example of both Narcissistic and Psychopatic ruler.
Based on Archaeological findings.
Along with many other examples (ie: Nero, Caligula, Genghis Khan, Mary of Tudor, Kim Jong Un, Saddam Hussein and to some extent Donald Trump)

I do wonder why you have such sensitivity to Ancient Egypt?
Why you do NOT complaint about the "level of ignorance about North Korea" since the description also gives out Kim Jong Un as an example.

It seems that you are self-identifying yourselves only with Egypt???
Thus anything 'bad' being told about Egypt you consider it as an attack to you? (and your identity)

YOu are completely off and being in this forum many years has not helpt you at all.

You have no idea of ancient Egypt, that is the problem, you merely parrot all clishes, like slavery.

imrankhawaja

peace Guys,

why people think they cant be recognize/identify.

the only problem with such type of intelligent person is =  he imagine rest of them are fool and D...heads.. ( :rotfl:)
so other people called such type of person as over-confident ( :yay:)

a famous psychological disorder (if somebody struggling understanding his problem)

multiple personalities in one character.. in terms of forums a person who come again and again by different IDz is suffering from this possible psychological disorder..

WARNING its dangerous if handle with ignorance.. (most of them ended in mental asylum).
SYMPTOMS ( a person feel himself insightful person and the highest knowledgeable person throughout the world)
SOMETIMES even imagine himself as prophet or part of God too ..

CURE    ..  :brickwall: or  :elektro: or  :whatever:  or  :pr

NewFrenzy

Assalam Alaykum. I'm just curious about Narcissistic Personality Disorder though I am not one of those diagnosed. 1) How would you explain the psychological origin of NPD in Islamic Psychology like what is the ego and superego and what happens? 2) Is it the person's fault that they have NPD since childhood? Can they control it or is it like any other disorder that can develop? 3) Is there any cure for it Islamically? If yes, what is it exactly? If no, what does the person do if he is Muslim because he won't truly be sincere? Will he be destined for hell? 4) Can an actual sufferer become a true, sincere Muslim? I mean can the disorder and the faith coexist? How? Why not? 5) Is there any point in giving da?wah to a sufferer? I would really appreciate that you answer them for me. Thank you.

Mazhar

Quote from: NewFrenzy on October 11, 2018, 03:29:12 AM
Assalam Alaykum. I'm just curious about Narcissistic Personality Disorder though I am not one of those diagnosed. 1) How would you explain the psychological origin of NPD in Islamic Psychology like what is the ego and superego and what happens? 2) Is it the person's fault that they have NPD since childhood? Can they control it or is it like any other disorder that can develop? 3) Is there any cure for it Islamically? If yes, what is it exactly? If no, what does the person do if he is Muslim because he won't truly be sincere? Will he be destined for hell? 4) Can an actual sufferer become a true, sincere Muslim? I mean can the disorder and the faith coexist? How? Why not? 5) Is there any point in giving da?wah to a sufferer? I would really appreciate that you answer them for me. Thank you.

Salamun alaika,

Ayah 8-20 describes people of a certain psyche - Narcissist

Concept?theme:

The text of paragraph is expository: a type of informational text that provides factual information about a topic using a clear, non-narrative organizational structure with a major topic and supporting information. It is written in a way that doesn't assume that the reader has prior knowledge of the subject matter. It is used to explain things rather than argue a point.
Here it describes people who are termed in the discipline of Psychology as "Narcissists". It is a personality disorder. A critical reader will find that the Grand Qur?ān classifies and portrays people by their psychology and assigns them a typical name-term for identification. Like a superb coherent paragraph, it discloses in ascending order the characteristic features  of the Narcissist in the society of believers of exalted last Messenger Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam . The first is that they are Impostor Believers: Introduction of a peculiar class of people belonging exclusively to the Believer's society: , "the Narcissist" and they are the wanderers:   the second category of people who follow not: Siratal Mustaqeem as stated in 1:6-7. The paragraph will close by exemplifying these people with natural phenomenon that images their inner-self to facilitate the believers recognizing them.

People of a certain psyche Ayah 2:8-20

Makaveli

The above "explanation" from Mazhar is a plain disrespect in the name of common sense, critical thinking, philosophy and literary studies. Not only does he attract his personal limited worldview to 2:8-20, which by the way states nothing about arrogance, which is what a narciss per definition is, it is personal arrogance and solipsism, but it speaks about delusion/cover; he actually makes two distinguishable erreneous conclusions:

1. His explanation of 2:8-20 contradicts 2:34, when a methaphisical created is termed as kafiruun, whereas the former verses speak of ordinary human beings. Now when I bring this up look him trying to solve this, he will say it has to do with "rejection" on his side for this reason he is termed like this. So, is he a disbeliever, an arrogant narcisstic persona, or a rejector?

If Iblis is a disbeliever - that does not make sense, he gives an oath to God and speaks in a quite respectful manner to him;

If Iblis is a rejector - well, yes, he refused to bow to Adam, but how is this sort of rejection relate to 2:8-20?

If Iblis is arrogant - again, in the beginning of Baqara it states that their hearts are sealed, meaning they have no choice believing or disbelieving in God, or their condition is flawed to an extent they cannot see obvious processes happening in their lives (something I notice among inhabitants of this forum as well); therefore arrogance or narcissism is nowhere defined explicitly at least in 2:8-20.

By the way, there is nothing mystical in the Quran according to Mazhar's earlier conclusion, so therefore 2:34 should not even bother him altogether.

2. He said:

Quote from: Mazhar on October 11, 2018, 05:58:01 AMMuhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam

If something demands to call himself like this, with exalted titles and mantras, that is he who is an arrogant narciss, which is everything we know about Mahomet.

So again, we clearly see contradictory and dualistic views of Mazhar. If something is culturally accepted, for instance, that the Kings of Ancient Egypt were "bad", fine, let's make up a diatribe "proving" their psychological disorder (as if hundreds of other kings can't be measured with such); but if something in his culture is regarded as "good", let us say 'salallaahoalaih wasalam' after his name.

Now, substitute Firun and Mahomet and there we go, in a parralel universe Mazhar would write the very same diatribes proving that Mahomet was a narcisstic persona and Firun alallaahoalaih wasalam was God's messenger...

And what is the difference between Salallaahoalaih wasalam and Firun?

1. Both were rulers, meaning they had a personal army;

2. Both were rulers and therefore had slaves;

3. Both probably led a very excessive lifestyle in regards to power, faith and sexual pleasures, because that's what culturally comes to mind when we speak of Pharaoh's and that's what is known from the ahadith literature about Mahomet (read below what I think about this first);

4. Both were rulers and were higher standing in social hierarchy;

5. Both were murdering people, including unarmed folk, including contract murdering or murder per order;

6. Both were arrogant and demanded special treatment towards their 'divine' persona.

Except that we know nothing about the Biblical and Quranic Firun as a historical persona outside of Biblical and Quranic narratives, which make it an archetype and not a historical figure as I alreday told; and the facts about Mahomet are contradictory and have authenticity issue (like anything in history). But, if we only measure them by the Qur'an, for instance, then what is the point of saying salallaahoalaih wasalam after someone who is not even mentioned in there?

Quran says nothing about a person called Mahomet, and these 4 words allegedly attributed to him (out of more 6400+ verses in the whole book) do not even explain a context about him, and clearly mean a different thing, not a person.

I know what 'muhammad' in the Quran refers to. But people being subject to their own flaws and degraded worldview do not let alone require answers.

And in the context of his discourse he by the way mentions:

Quote from: Mazhar on October 11, 2018, 05:58:01 AMA critical reader will find
as if he himself is unsure whether his explanation is "critical" enough so that he tries to impose his view by stating that only "critical minded individuals like I am" will understand it.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

Mazhar

Quote from: Makaveli on October 11, 2018, 08:41:37 AM
The above "explanation" from Mazhar is a plain disrespect in the name of common sense, critical thinking, philosophy and literary studies. Not only does he attract his personal limited worldview to 2:8-20, which by the way states nothing about arrogance, which is what a narciss per definition is, it is personal arrogance and solipsism, but it speaks about delusion/cover; he actually makes two distinguishable erreneous conclusions:

Dear, what is the shape of your eyebrows?

Makaveli

Quote from: Mazhar on October 11, 2018, 01:19:55 PM
Dear, what is the shape of your eyebrows?

Good idea, you could write another wonderful (i.e. full of wonders of logic) article on the Quran and the eyebrows, I am sure you could juggle anatomy of human head out of the verses.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى