Author Topic: Fir'aoun - Pharaoh a King with acute Narcissistic personality disorder  (Read 8108 times)

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0

Proper Noun (Diptote) - Fir'aoun - Pharaoh

a King with acute Narcissistic personality disorder

There must be something especial and unique to this King:   than all the kings who preceded him in history - that in the category of Proper Nouns his Name - Title finds mention in Qur?ān 74 times which is second maximum number of mentioning, first being the name of his contemporary, the elevated Messenger Mūsā [Moses alai'his'slaam] that numbers 136 times.

In this study, we will discuss the personality traits of Fir'aoun - Pharaoh. He was a king with acute Narcissistic personality disorder.

We will study the events of his reign to estimate the period of his kingship in Egypt. This will give us  precise cues to near-accurately estimate the duration of his reign. It will lead us identifying and specifying him in the history which is available as Primary source in hieroglyphics of ancient Egypt.

We will however not find him ceremonially buried or mummified, as was the old funerary practice, because he was drowned along with his close aides and troops, whereby there was none to have done it. He met humiliation not to find place amongst various Pharaohs of ancient Misr Egypt - a civilization that emerged after unification of Two-Lands. What to say of getting a ceremonial burial in Egypt as a Pharaoh, none wept for him.

We may however not find mention of Mūsā [Moses alai'his'slaam] in hieroglyphics because in the consideration of Fir'aoun - Pharaoh he was his "antagonist".

The distinct characteristic - personality disorder of Fir'aoun and his trusted Chieftains portrayed in Qur?ān is self-exaltation - self-aggrandizement - Narcissistic Personality Disorder. They had all the properties of self-aggrandizers like use of technique of "divide and conquer"; aggressive ruthless behaviour; taking advantage of the people around him; arrogant, haughty behaviours; engaging in false accusations, distortion campaigns; character assassination attempts; malicious gossip; amplifying their own image, and outburst of rage; but despite his facade he himself suffered from low - diminishing esteem.

All aspects of his Narcissistic Personality Disorder are explicitly obvious in the narrative of history of Egypt during his reign, starting from his age of mature adulthood to the day of his drowning in the Gulf of Suez. His history is described in Grand Qur?ān with the choice of such words and structuring of sentences that the reader can visualize as if he was witnessing the happenings.   

Please read in the link since Ayahs on the subject are mentioned in images and is time consuming to bring them here.

http://haqeeqat.pk/Fir'aunPharaoh.htm

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-1
Re: Fir'aoun - Pharaoh a King with acute Narcissistic personality disorder
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 01:19:21 PM »
Same to Allah and Muhammad

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 12:51:17 PM »
Pazzuz work on the subject is based on far fetched assumption and palavers.

Fir'aoun is mentioned in Qur'aan with explicit details.

I have added in the study excerpts from hieroglyphics which have the value of Primary Source which portray him exactly as his pronouncements are quoted verbatim in Qur'aan.

http://haqeeqat.pk/Fir'aunPharaoh.htm

Makaveli

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 01:53:31 PM »
How does it feel writing worthless tractates which have no historical or religious purpose outside of vanity?

Firun is not a proper noun of a particular king, it is an archetype of power and authorities. Any one who claims authority over another soul is a narcissistic personality by definition.

Also, your root definition is worthless since you use a textual example available in Lane but not the root definition itself, which is Fa-Ra-Ayn: head, authority, exhalted, power.

Greek has the same word spelling as "Pha-Re-Sees", meaning "authorities", Φαρισαῖος and פְּרִישָׁא in Aramaic

Obviously there is not a mention of Musa, since the latter is an archetype just like Firun, and not a historical personality. Musa means Messiah or Moschiachu in Hebrew, Masihu in Quran, it is a synonym for messiah, meaning enlightenenment.

Seriously... look at his arguments:

Yet another cue for his identification as Ramesses II is his depiction in ancient history as a very prolific builder. The closest of men around him was Hamaan, the man who had labour force and was chief of constructing buildings.

Here we have a problem of research based on hypothesis that Ramesses II and his depiction in ancient history as a very prolific builder.

Now let us see his evidence:

And so that Our Majesty may provide for them a Land to reside - does not at all even hint at the hypothesis or relation to it;

And that Our Majesty may cause, for Fir'aoun (Pharaoh) and Ha'maan and troops of both to watch some of that about which they were apprehensively cautious. [28:06] - does not at all even hint at the hypothesis or relation to it;

Know it; Our Majesty had sent Mūsā [alai'his'slaam] with Our unprecedented signs and distinct authority, argument and logic, [40:23] - does not at all even hint at the hypothesis or relation to it;

Towards Fir'aoun (Pharaoh) and Haa'maan and Qa'roon — does not at all even hint at the hypothesis or relation to it;

Thereupon [on presentation of unprecedented signs] they said, "He is an illusionist hoaxer liar". [40:24] - does not at all even hint at the hypothesis or relation to it.

As is evident it is a number of random verses, taken from random parts of the book without being even contextually coherent. One verse is from 28:6, another springs from 40:23 and 40:24, the tactic which is consistent with the rest of his "analysis" and that is an common 'Quranist' way to interpret the Quran.

Fir'aoun enjoyed the reputation of a prolific builder because of Ha'maan
- now we have the next hypothesis.

His evidence:

And [Panicked by the influence upon many Chieftains by repetitive mention about the true Sustainer Lord-26:23-28, after threatening Musa alai'his'slaam 23:29] Fir'aoun (Pharaoh) said, "O you the Chieftains! I have not known for you people any iela'aha: godhead who is other than me.

- not only do we see a complete lack of consistency with the raised hypothesis, but we also observe random scattered verses as they somehow constitute or relate to the same story. One argument stems from verses 26:23-29, and a very verse in context is a third verse unrelated contextually to two others. 

Therefore, you kindle for me fire, O Haa'maan, upon clay/bricks where after render for me a lofty tower so that I may [have the means to go into Skies to] diligently obtain get information about the iela'aha: the God of Mūsā; Though, of course, I certainly consider him one of the liars." [28:38]  [Read with 40:36-37]

This verse is taken completely out of its context and by some magical means which is only understood by the author of the article and perhaps Zakir Naik, is now connected with 40:36-37, as these two even relate.

Seriously, you guys should be working at the Ministry of Truth, where such sort of citation acrobatics might be valuable.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

To contact me use kasnew1 [at] gee-mail (dot) com.

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 02:18:14 PM »
Also, your root definition is worthless since you use a textual example available in Lane but not the root definition itself, which is Fa-Ra-Ayn: head, authority, exhalted, power.

You seem to have missed it:

Classical Lexicons mentioned its Root as: ف ر ع ن.

لسان العرب ? ابن منظور (٧١١ هـ

فرعن: الفَرْعَنَةُ: الكِبْرُ والتَّجَبُّر

That it signifies greatness, dignity, eminence and to become haughty, arrogant, proud, tyrannical, show one's strength and power; to tyrannize.

Makaveli

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 02:24:16 PM »
You seem to have missed it:

Classical Lexicons mentioned its Root as: ف ر ع ن.

لسان العرب — ابن منظور (٧١١ هـ

فرعن: الفَرْعَنَةُ: الكِبْرُ والتَّجَبُّر

That it signifies greatness, dignity, eminence and to become haughty, arrogant, proud, tyrannical, show one's strength and power; to tyrannize.

None of the definitions among the ف ر ع ن is in anyway contradicting head, authority, exhalted, power, because that's what defines power and authorities. You would bow your head to Mahomet I am quite sure about that had you a chance to meet him in person, and his name can be translated as "Praised", which is another way for "Exalted".

Secondly, 4-lettered definition is not a root. Semitic parental roots stem from 2 and 3 lettered roots. 4lettered "roots" are simply definition to particular words and do not constitute a "root definition" i.e. etymology.

Regardless, your reasoning is still defective since you read the Quran as if it somehow is a book of historical records and not the teaching of ayats [symbols and archetypes].
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 02:27:56 PM »
Here we have a problem of research based on hypothesis that Ramesses II and his depiction in ancient history as a very prolific builder.

Why have you not mentioned this only as was mentioned by on this point:

Fir'aoun enjoyed the reputation of a prolific builder because of Ha'maan:

Therefore, you kindle for me fire, O Haa'maan, upon clay/bricks where after render for me a lofty tower so that I may [have the means to go into Skies to] diligently obtain get information about the iela'aha: the God of Mūsā;

And Fir'aoun (Pharaoh) said, "O Haa'maan, build for me a lofty tower so that I have the reach to means? [40:36]

The means to go into Skies whereupon I would diligently obtain information about the iela'aha: the God of Mūsā ?

Makaveli

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 02:31:34 PM »
Why have you not mentioned this:

Fir'aoun enjoyed the reputation of a prolific builder because of Ha'maan:

Oh yes I did mention lofty tower in case you did not read it, use Ctrl F if you have problems with quick check.

How does this small verse out of 6400+ verses in the book somehow define Firun as a historical figure who as you say was "a very prolific builder"? Then you move unto other unrelated to the context verses and so and so on.

What a waste of time.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 02:37:17 PM »
None of the definitions among the ف ر ع ن is in anyway contradicting head, authority, exhalted, power, because that's what defines power and authorities. You would bow your head to Mahomet I am quite sure about that had you a chance to meet him in person, and his name can be translated as "Praised", which is another way for "Exalted".

Secondly, 4-lettered definition is not a root. Semitic parental roots stem from 2 and 3 lettered roots. 4lettered "roots" are simply definition to particular words and do not constitute a "root definition" i.e. etymology.

Regardless, your reasoning is still defective since you read the Quran as if it somehow is a book of historical records and not the teaching of ayats [symbols and archetypes].

The major chunk of the text of Qur'aan are Narratives. And narratives are mentioned to take lessons from the past. Narrative writing is distinct from other types of texts. When reading, narratives you need to be aware how they are written which will help you comprehending them.

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2018, 02:39:43 PM »
Oh yes I did mention lofty tower in case you did not read it, use Ctrl F if you have problems with quick check.

How does this small verse out of 6400+ verses in the book somehow define Firun as a historical figure who as you say was "a very prolific builder"? Then you move unto other unrelated to the context verses and so and so on.

What a waste of time.

The unique point of his reign is mentioned. For people who use intellect, it suffices to identify him in history.