News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The fruits He made in pairs. (13:3)

Started by NielsJacob, March 06, 2015, 06:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk99

Quote from: NielsJacob on March 08, 2015, 07:36:15 AM
Anyway the fruitree always have male and female parts. This could be the pairs referring to in 13:3

Agreed

Thank you NielsJacob for this very enlightening subject, I am enjoying it very much.
The implications of this subject are very broad and sets the stage for the examination
of "pairs" throughout creation.

51:49 And of all things We created two mates; perhaps you will remember.

36:36 Exalted is He who created all pairs - from what the earth grows and from
themselves and from that which they do not know.

God bless

:peace:

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

NielsJacob

Peace hawk99

QuoteThank you NielsJacob for this very enlightening subject, I am enjoying it very much.
:)

QuoteThe implications of this subject are very broad and sets the stage for the examination
of "pairs" throughout creation.

Yes you are right. It could be nice to exam it well.
I saw some at Answering-Christanity but I didn?t found their explanation complete.

Did you see my last post:

What about this simple explanation:

There are no such thing as single fruit production.

On the tree there are always more than one fruit.
Not like for instant a carrot which isn?t a fruit and therefor appears alone.

If the production of fruit is limited to one its only due to human hand interference.

This explanation seems to simple but could be the case. (Please I need respond on this one)

If this a fact it could be really amassing.

Have you seen a single fruit on any plant?

I now truing to see if thats the case. So for I haven?t found any fruit that are produced alone.

God bless you too.

truthseeker11

Peace Niels Jacob,

Quote from: NielsJacob on March 08, 2015, 07:36:15 AM
Anyway the fruitree always have male and female parts. This could be the pairs referring to in 13:3

As huruf pointed out, the problem is 13:3 doesn't say "pair" referring to 2, but says "two pairs" referring to 4.

Quote from: NielsJacob on March 08, 2015, 08:08:37 AM
What about this simple explanation:

There are no such thing as single fruit production.

On the tree there are always more than one fruit.
Not like for instant a carrot which isn?t a fruit and therefor appears alone.

If the production of fruit is limited to one its only due to human hand interference.

This explanation seems to simple but could be the case. (Please I need respond on this one)

Same problem. 13:3 says "two pairs" meaning a total of 4. Are fruits always produced in fours?

Back to square one; this seems to be a serious contradiction in the quran.

May the infinite Creator guide us to the truth.
6:116 And if you obey the majority of those on Earth they will lead you away from God?s path; that is because they follow conjecture, and that is because they only guess.

10:36 Most of them only follow conjecture. While conjecture does not avail against the truth in anything. God is aware of what they do.

2:170 And if they are told: ?Follow what God has sent down,? they say: ?No, we will follow what we found our fathers doing!? What if their fathers did not understand anything and were not guided?

28:75 And We will extract from every nation a witness, then We will say: ?Bring forth your proof.? They will then realize that all truth belongs with God, and what they had invented will abandon them.

huruf

No, I did not say four, I said one plus one each of them from a different pair. One from one pair or couple, another from another pair or couple. The ithnain is there to assert that it is just two we are considering, not four. Two members of a pair but not of th same pair but from different pairs.

It may sound unusual as a formulation but quite logical.

At least I do not see any reason that makes impossible that understanding. It is also a formulation which is used in legal and accounting parlance at least in Spanish.

Salaam

good logic

Peace Trurhseeker.

Where do you get "four" from.

In fact the verse insist that it is " Ithnain" Look:

وَهُوَ الَّذى مَدَّ الأَرضَ وَجَعَلَ فيها رَوٰسِىَ وَأَنهٰرًا وَمِن كُلِّ الثَّمَرٰتِ جَعَلَ فيها زَوجَينِ اثنَينِ يُغشِى الَّيلَ النَّهارَ إِنَّ فى ذٰلِكَ لَـٔايٰتٍ لِقَومٍ يَتَفَكَّرونَ

Does "Zoujain" " Ithnain" mean four to you?

To me it means in pairs of two-Males and females"!

GOD bless you.
Peace.

"
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

hicham9

Zwgyn ʔṯnyn (زوجين اثنين) means: two mates [= 1 pair]

~ the (semitic) root zwg is related to: joining.

SLM
I was not delivered in this world into defeat, nor does failure course my veins.
I'm not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion, and I refuse to talk, walk or sleep with the sheep.

Mazhar

How do we acquire knowledge? Were creation not binary could we save anything in memory?
[url="http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm"]http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm[/url]

truthseeker11

Peace all,

My mistake! I misunderstood what huruf said earlier.

Question: Why add "ithnain" to "zawjayn" when "zawjayn" itself means 2 mates?

It still doesn't make any sense. Do plants have "one plus one, each of them from a different pair"?

Why only "zawjayn" in 51:49 and not "zawjayn ithnain"?

Peace
6:116 And if you obey the majority of those on Earth they will lead you away from God?s path; that is because they follow conjecture, and that is because they only guess.

10:36 Most of them only follow conjecture. While conjecture does not avail against the truth in anything. God is aware of what they do.

2:170 And if they are told: ?Follow what God has sent down,? they say: ?No, we will follow what we found our fathers doing!? What if their fathers did not understand anything and were not guided?

28:75 And We will extract from every nation a witness, then We will say: ?Bring forth your proof.? They will then realize that all truth belongs with God, and what they had invented will abandon them.

hicham9

According to the Qurān, everything is subject to the law of duality/dichotomy.
G-D is not a thing. Therefore only G-D is ONE.
I was not delivered in this world into defeat, nor does failure course my veins.
I'm not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion, and I refuse to talk, walk or sleep with the sheep.

Mazhar

زَوْجَيْنِ اثْنَيْنِ : It is adjectival phrase. Those who know the classification system of plants might enlighten us.
And rendered in all fruits a duality of pairing-families.
[url="http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm"]http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm[/url]