Author Topic: Is it Really the Prophet in 33:37 ?  (Read 664 times)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
Re: Is it Really the Prophet in 33:37 ?
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2020, 06:46:55 PM »
I
But at the end of the day, 33:53 came through the Prophet.

It doesn't make sense that he would hide what God was supposed to disclose.

Peace sister...
If you are running a marathon and you fell down and got treatment wobt matter,  what matters is you completed the marathon... Prophets are not extraordinary creatures that they would obey God as He say without reacting to human nature... Pls grasp that that... God uses prophets and God chose them.. And not they applied for the post willingly...

They may do what they do in between... But God strengthened them for the task...

Note below verse
5:67
O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.

Don't take this prophet job is easy... Don't blame the prophet for what he did while God has pointed out his mistake and forgiven him.. In the end God ensures prophets delivered all His messages... So according to Quran all messengers delivered so they remained messengers and on the day of ressurection they will be called to witness.. As i said before messenger cannot be messenger unless He completes his task that is to say delivering the message... Failing to do so will end up not as messenger...

So with all hardships all prophets did what they were assigned with.. They completed with struggle.. God is responsible   whether they delivered or not..

In my view hardest ever job is being a prophet and Messenger to deliver messages to people..

With the will of God messages are delivered so nothing was hid by prophet other than for sometime...

It does make sense what he hid for me.. Coz he was human and kind hearted.. Think in practical and possible scenario... You want a prophet to make no error.. That's  far fetching