News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Isa is not Jesus, and Isa and Jesus are both a mystery !

Started by loxbox13, March 18, 2011, 12:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loxbox13

the point of me posting this one, is , I came across something very strange.
the whole Quran is modified,  by it's meaning,  a lot of people here did efforts,  and maybe they're in 50% of understanding the quran,  but the major most important things that are related directly to the world order and to the highest enemies of humanity are not understood at all, way from understood. and it is really strange,  I am  gonna make  a test and see whet people thing ,  and I will post all the meanings of the words of the quran that I came across,  it's like the quran of the white house.

Isa is not jesus ,  and that is what some people agree upon, and some people don't,   but this is not the point
the point is,  the crucifiction was not mentioned in the quran at all,  and Salabouh is not the crucifiction,  but make him soluble with fire
it comes from YAssla Naran,  meaning burn in fire
Isa son of Miriam had an affair against Zorostariens,  They worshiped the trinity,  ALLAT MANAT and UZA ,  and they worshiped fire,  and whomever disagree with them,  they sacrify him in fire
therefore  Aslibana , or noulibanakum,  is Burn you and not crucify you.
The crucifiction was never mentioned in the quran,  so the quran is older that the new testament books
remember,  no one knows the history or what happened before the 18th century,  the time the frensh and british colonised the muslim world.

Prince

Interesting. Would need more evidence though but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a coverup of the truth. Those in power and authority lie to subjugate people and keep them busy while they do what they got to do to take over the world.

PEACE
A book is only as good as it?s reader. Once opened symbols present themselves for the reader to decipher. We learn and relearn new conceptual models to comprehend these symbols. A book is only a tool.

loxbox13

Quote from: Prince on March 18, 2011, 10:57:58 AM
Interesting. Would need more evidence though but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a coverup of the truth. Those in power and authority lie to subjugate people and keep them busy while they do what they got to do to take over the world.

PEACE

The whole point is SIHR ,  as magic,  the whole arabic language is regulated by KABALISTS  illuminati
the language of arabic is read backward,  and no matter how much efforts , no one will ever know the true meaning of the quran,  and all the words and the meanings of the quran are right in front of our eyes,  and yet, no one can see them.
I never believed in magic, and SIHR in my life, and I read an article of Ayman, abiut magic, and it is a nice article,  but he was wrong,  close to the truth but wrong
the secret is in the story of Moses,  if we nderstand the story of Moses,  we will understand what happened to the arabic language and the quran.
remember,   AASSA is not a rod,  Hayya or thouabane is not a serpent is not a serpent,  Tasaa is not walk .
and it's exactly a story about illuminati cabalists.
the key is ,  the  hibale are  cables ,  the throw their cabales and he throw his Aasa and he won against cables.
what happend when Moses came, is axactly what is happening to us and the quran.
the arabic language is mentionned in a male gender,  yet in every language, even arabic language is called in a feminine,  LOUGHA .
backward,
the word Kana ,  in the arabic lougha =  was in the past,  and in the LISSAN ARABI it is the future,  also backward.
the quran , we read it backward

Al Aarab are not a race,  but people who play with the arabic tongue,  as  they put regulations called iirab. mostly they are arab christians and specially in the time of the british and the frensh colonies.   
the Hadiths are magic.  every hadith is calculated, the way it is said, and the way u read it,  there is an enchantement in the words, satanic  play on the subconciaous of people,  so people who are defending hadiths very hard,  are people enchanted only, it is not really their fault.

there is a hidden war between the west ( kabalists ) and the rest of the world,  arabs are a priority to be destryed,  what is happening now,  will get worse,  and they're the ones provoking the CHAOS,  it is a prophecy for them, their belief.

truth will soon be shown to the world, and humanity will realise that no one knows what happend before the 18th century.

I'll give you a hint,  the british family,  was very primitive before te 18th century, and now,  they imitate prophet mohamed in his way of life,  the do even the game of hunting like he use to do. they dress like him and try to be eloquent like him,   while they gave us a version of him as a desert person,  while  the charms in the hadiths,  so Sidra became a lote tree so we keep thinking he was from the desert,  when we all know the Cidra = Ceader.

every scholar muslim translate it a lote tree,  and can never see it,  because of the enchantement magic ^played on the world.  the whole world is in darkness and they don't know it. the only countries that are rising are north africans,  and they want to destroy them. the history of europe during and before the 18th century is a stolen history,  it is the muslim world history and all pseudo discoveries of the 18th century and early 19th century,  were only transfer of technology from the muslim world to europe and weren't inventions of ruropeens at all.

exemple,  even theories,  read the theory of evolution of charles darwin,  and read th e theory of evelution of Ibn Khaldoun,  2 or 300 years before that, and you see copy/ past of that theory,  Darwin didn't do any research and Lamakk didn't do any research,  they were fighting between them, frensh and british to claim the muslim technology as their discoveries,  and they made a compromises,  so the frensh invented some, and the british some,  while in reality, it was all robed from muslims,  while they throw muslims in ignorance by persecuting them , after a few generations,  muslims don't know nothing of their past because of ignorance,  all cities from north africa before the 18th century were erased,  as if  muslims didn't build a single house before the frensh colonised everyone.

Pazuzu

The first and most obvious proof that the "Isa" mentioned in the Quran is not "Jesus" is in the etymology. These are clearly two distinct Syriac names (or "Hebrew" as the world call it). The blind and brainwashed Muslims think that "Isa" is the Arabic version of "Yeshu" (Jesus). This is what they have been taught since childhood.

The truth is that the name "Isa" (عيسى)  is actually the Arabic version of the Syriac name "Esau"  (عيسو). Since the letter ى does not exist in the Syriac language, it is replaced by و. This is a very well known Syriac name (or "Hebrew" as the world calls it). The Torah mentions another person by the name of Esau (Isa): One of the two twins of Isaac. In Israel today, the name Esau is also widely knonw. In Arabic, it is "Isa".

The name Jesus, on the other hand, is Yehoshua or Yeshu, a completely different Syriac name. In Arabic, ir is pronounced Yassoo'  (يسوع).

The Isa mentioned in the Quran lived shortly after Moses' time, many centuries before Jesus.

Hope that clears the confusion.

hope4

Quote from: Pazuzu on March 20, 2011, 05:37:45 PM
The first and most obvious proof that the "Isa" mentioned in the Quran is not "Jesus" is in the etymology. These are clearly two distinct Syriac names (or "Hebrew" as the world call it). The blind and brainwashed Muslims think that "Isa" is the Arabic version of "Yeshu" (Jesus). This is what they have been taught since childhood.

The truth is that the name "Isa" (عيسى)  is actually the Arabic version of the Syriac name "Esau"  (عيسو). Since the letter ى does not exist in the Syriac language, it is replaced by و. This is a very well known Syriac name (or "Hebrew" as the world calls it). The Torah mentions another person by the name of Esau (Isa): One of the two twins of Isaac. In Israel today, the name Esau is also widely knonw. In Arabic, it is "Isa".

The name Jesus, on the other hand, is Yehoshua or Yeshu, a completely different Syriac name. In Arabic, ir is pronounced Yassoo'  (يسوع).

The Isa mentioned in the Quran lived shortly after Moses' time, many centuries before Jesus.

Hope that clears the confusion.

Selam Pazuru

I have one problem with this. The two stories of Isa in the Quran and Esau in the Old testament do not match. Is there something I missed?

Jacob and Esau
The struggle between Jacob and Esau began right from their conception and birth:

"And Isaac entreated The Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and The Lord was entreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to inquire of The Lord. And The Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them." (Genesis 25:21-26 KJV)
Although (fraternal) twins, Jacob and Esau were very different in appearance and personality i.e. Esau was a "hairy man" while Jacob was a "smooth man" (Genesis 27:11 KJV). They were also each a favorite of one parent, a sure formula for trouble.
"And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents. And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob." (Genesis 25:27-28)
Then came the day that Esau foolishly sold his birthright to Jacob for that now-infamous pottage:
"And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright." (Genesis 25:29-34 KJV)
By means of a deceptive scheme set up by Rebekah, Jacob next managed to get Esau's blessing from the nearly-blind Isaac, then completing the transfer of the rights of the firstborn from Esau to Jacob (Genesis 27:1-40). Esau's response was a plan to kill Jacob, which was prevented when Rebekah heard of it and sent Jacob away to live with her brother Laban. (see Jacob and Laban).
Esau's family tensions continued with his marriages:
"And Esau seeing that the daughters of Canaan pleased not Isaac his father; Then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife." (Genesis 28:8-9 KJV)
The reconciliation between Jacob and Esau occurred 30 year later upon Jacob's return to the land that God intended for Israel and his descendants (Genesis chapters 33 and 34). About 20 years later, when their father Isaac died, the two brothers buried him in Hebron. That may have been the last that Jacob and Esau ever saw of each other.
"And Isaac gave up the ghost, and died, and was gathered unto his people, being old and full of days: and his sons Esau and Jacob buried him" (Genesis 35:29 KJV)
Esau then left the God-commanded land of Israel and established himself as a powerful nation in the land of Edom (Genesis 36:1-43).

Peace

Knowledge is understanding that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Pazuzu

Dear hope4

You didn't miss anything.

I was simply pointing out to you the fact that "Esau" ("Isa" in Arabic), is a well-known Syriac name. Of course the Esau mentioned in the OT is not the same  Esau of the Quran. They just happen to have the same name. The Quran tells us that the son of Maryam was named Esau also. This Maryam was of the house of Amran, and she lived during the time of Moses.

The story of the twin sons of Isaac is actually an allegory (or metaphor) about the struggle, inside each male, between uninhibited, free sexuality and being monogamous and having responsibility towards one wife (kind of like the family man vs. the womanizer). This is why Yaqoob is shown to be grabbing onto his twin's heel even while they were in the womb).

Isaac had always shown favoritism towards Esau, because he considered Esau to be the true image of masculinity (reddish face and lots of hair).Wild, strong, and uninhibited (and a good hunter). Yaqoob, on the other hand, was a more "gentle" kind of man. The fact that Isaac's wife played a trick on her blind and ailing husband, is a metaphorical story which shows how the female, in the end, favors the "family man" type over the "wild and promiscuous" type.

hope4

Selam Pazuzu

Thanks for the explenation, very enlightening. Would you say however, the Jesus in the bible to be the Isa in the Quran?

Peace
Knowledge is understanding that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

exodus

Quran clearly says that Messiah accepted as son of God by Christians. (9:30)

So, is there any opposite reason for assuming  that the one called "Jesus" by Christians and "Isa Mesih" in Quran are same persons?
And they say, "We believe in!". But how could it be possible from that distant place? (34:52)

SEid

Quote from: exodus on May 20, 2011, 06:39:27 PM
Quran clearly says that Messiah accepted as son of God by Christians. (9:30)

So, is there any opposite reason for assuming  that the one called "Jesus" by Christians and "Isa Mesih" in Quran are same persons?

Look it up in the Codex Siniticus, it is exactly the same person...

http://codexsinaiticus.org/en/manuscript.aspx?book=34&chapter=1&lid=en&side=r&verse=17&zoomSlider=0

1:1 αρχη του ευαγγελιου ιυ  χυ  ┬

Greek   Transliteration   Translation

Ἀρχὴ   archē   beginning

τοῦ   tou   of the

εὐαγγελίου   euangeliou Injeel/gospel

Ἰησου   iēsou    Isa/Jesus

Peace

Abdun Nur

Salaam,

I did a simple experiment with a verse of the Qur'an to see what a pure lexicon translation of just one verse would show, if you consider that the Qur'an has no historical references as that would require external information and this is a complete guide you need no other book, so it can contain no names of any person directly. It is a book for all time, so historical translations must by that logic be corruptions.

The verse chosen has relevance to the topic in this thread:

http://servantofthelight.com/content/view/193/229/