Main Menu

Nearness and Guidance -> Knowledge and Wisdom = Peace and Prosperity

Started by Man of Faith, June 20, 2013, 08:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man of Faith

Nearness and Guidance -> Knowledge and Wisdom = Peace and Prosperity

Post 1 - Introduction

Peace be unto you,

This thread will be discussing the chain of belief. Faith is a life-long process, although to some people it may come quicker than others. God can, if He does no longer wish to support you, remove it all in the blink of an eye.

The chain goes as the title of this thread says, from Nearness and Guidance to Knowledge and Wisdom which will result in Peace and Prosperity, all features which are written as proper nouns in my correspondence, due to them being more than just random words when associated with God. For example, when God gives you Wisdom it is an attribute in the form of a blessing existing there by the Holy Spirit given through inspiration to you. This Wisdom is not self-acquired but the result of reverence and thus not wisdom through, for example, age and experience.

None of the terms used with capital letters in this thread are due to ourselves but of the one who sent us. The Peace is the God-given peace which you will receive at the end of the chain, when you will be living in ?Islam?. Actions that are due to us will be written without capitalization.

We need to learn that God is much greater than us; we need to learn to put our trust in Him and seek to that He will inspire us to take each step in life, both big and small ones. We should do everything in life by the hand of God and have Faith that He will lead us straight. Every tiny little action should be performed by God through us and we shall never take credit for it thinking that something was due to our own cleverness, especially when we have reached much further on the Path and God is seriously supporting us interactively through the whole day, but also from the very beginning when we have decided to follow the way of God. However, as someone said: ?A man higher up the ladder the bigger the fall?. In this case it means that a man of Faith has a bigger responsibility.

I have not yet even started to convey the true meaning of this thread, as so far it has yet only been an introduction to you. The information above was necessary for you to understand the underlying Message of what I will be talking about. To leave yourself entirely to God and put your trust in Him is the very first step preceding the chain of events in the title of the thread. Brother Fazlur Rahman has valuable tips on how to accomplish the first part in his own dedicated threads. I am particularly impressed by his achievement at completely leaving himself in God?s hands in the terms of physical healing.

Many individuals who have discovered about God never truly follow the before-mentioned rules of thumb and this is where many people go wrong. In fact, many people fail even at the step before my chain of events, which is handing themselves over entirely to God?s Grace and Mercy.

In the next post I will start to elaborate the first step after putting your trust in God alone: ?Nearness and Guidance?, which also means to seek protection from the evil one and his followers.

May God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

justamuslim

@man of faith

I would appreciate if you would answer this question:  can any person change God's will/plan? 

If you can, please provide quranic references in answering.   Thanks. 

Man of Faith

Peace justamuslim,

Although your question was not the theme of my thread I will try to answer your question.

If God wills something to happen nothing can prevent this. But what I think is that God is a living God like an individual which can be affected, although He can not be fooled or tricked since He is aware of everything. Please do not confuse my words with like that God has a physical body and is a wise man with beard, it was not that I mean. God is a powerful spirit or energy in the Universe, His energy is often referred to as the Holy Spirit.

He can control anything as He pleases and if He wants anyone of us dead he can just say "Die!" and we would drop dead.

I believe humans have free will, compared to others here I think, and can affect or fail God's plans. It does not mean that it matters anything to God since He predicts everything and He is in control of everything.

Although I am not entirely sure about how it works since in Quran He tells us everything is prerecorded.

Maybe God gives us a story but He already knows the outcome. We are made to believe we had any choice.

Another is that if there is a change in the time line, God can compensate faster than the blink of an eye, meaning God is always in control.

Well, to be honest I feel my explanation is just conjecture since I truly do not know the nature of God in that regard.

I am however sure that what we do in this life, as we perceive it, is important for our fate. It seems to be contradicting the Quran, but we can affect our fate. On the other hand, with an entirely pre written fate much of the Quran would feel void.

No matter the Truth, we need to work hard to redeem ourselves through our deeds. Our behavior and actions affect us.

In the end, because I was not really sure this was what you were expecting as an answer, I wanted to ask you what you meant in your question?

You said if someone can change God's will/plan.

Well, they have no authority over God so they cannot change it for God, but I think one can affect God through a good show of character and deeds and sort of have Him "change His mind" so to say. God is alive and is no robot, even if He is only good. His decisions will be fairer and more righteous than anything else. We cannot even fathom at which level His planning is.

God bless you
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

hawk99

Quote from: justamuslim on June 20, 2013, 09:14:34 AM
@man of faith

I would appreciate if you would answer this question:  can any person change God's will/plan? 

Peace justamuslim,

[13:11] Shifts (of angels) take turns, staying with each one of you?they are in front
of you and behind you. They stay with you, and guard you in accordance with GOD's
commands. Thus, GOD does not change the condition of any people unless they
themselves make the decision to change. If GOD wills any hardship for any people,
no force can stop it. For they have none beside Him as Lord and Master.

[8:53] GOD does not change a blessing He has bestowed upon any people
unless they themselves decide to change. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

[12:68] When they went (to Joseph), they entered in accordance with their father's
instructions. Although this could not change anything decreed by GOD, Jacob had a
private reason for asking them to do this. For he possessed certain knowledge that
we taught him, but most people do not know.

[60:7] GOD may change the animosity between you and them into love.
GOD is Omnipotent. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

In essence, there is an overarching reality that we humans are not a part of.

Here are my answers to your quiz.

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9605132.msg329710#msg329710

ONE DEEN

:peace:

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Man of Faith

Peace brother hawk99,

Thank you for your input and assistance.

God bless you

GODsubmitter

Thank you @Man of Faith for your first post, I liked it very much, and I would like you to continue it, thank you.

I liked the distinction between the Peace given by God and peace which might be acquired by human means, same as the distinction between wisdom from experience vs God's Wisdom He might bestow upon someone.

God bless
God has no Religion!

God is running everything.

Peace begins with me.

newmoon

@man of faith

Can any one understand what is God's Will/Plan for us ?

Why to change God's Will/Plan ?

Whether  God's Will/Plan would harm us ?

Ponder

Regards

Balachandran

Let 
BETTER SENSE  Prevail

FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM

justamuslim

@man of faith,

The question I ask is relevant to the theme but before I comment, could you please elaborate on what you said:

Quote from: Man of Faith on June 20, 2013, 08:06:17 AM

Many individuals who have discovered about God never truly follow the before-mentioned rules of thumb and this is where many people go wrong. In fact, many people fail even at the step before my chain of events, which is handing themselves over entirely to God?s Grace and Mercy.

When you say many people who are you referring to?  What do you mean by saying handing themselves over entirely to God?   Can you give examples. 

justamuslim

DrGm

can any person change God's will/plan? 

GOD's  will/plan  to us  is  Only GOOD. 

If  We (human knowledge ) have to change/undo GOD's will/plan  is opposite of

GOOD.

Refer 10:44