News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

should muslims obey the law of non muslims?

Started by MaryK, October 20, 2017, 12:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

good logic

If you follow Qoran,the question becomes irrelevant,why?
1- You would be concentrating on leading your life according to what is the best advice in Qoran.
2- You would be a "peaceful" person.
3- You would come under the protection of your Lord.
3- You would treat people like you would like to be treated yourself.
4-Nowadays most countries do not force you to break GOD s laws or follow Qoran s way
5-You would emigrate elsewhere if you were forced to break GOD s laws.
6-You do your best to stay peaceful and friendly.

In short,render to Caesar what is Caesar s. Pay your dues/taxes of course. No  problem. I do not see why not?
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

hawk99

Quote from: MaryK on October 20, 2017, 12:02:40 PM
should muslims obey the law of non muslims if they live in a none muslim country? If yes could u pls show the verse which says that

Peace MaryK,

Could you give an example?

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

reel

Quote from: MaryK on October 20, 2017, 12:02:40 PM
should muslims obey the law of non muslims if they live in a none muslim country? If yes could u pls show the verse which says that

Study the book and you will know why the question is sounding weird. Hint:

Freedom of Religion
And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed - all of them entirely. Then, would you compel the people in order that they become believers?10:99

And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place.18:29

There shall be no compulsion in the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.2:256

Surah 109
Say: Oh you who turn away
I do not worship what you worship,
nor do you worship what I worship.
And I will not worship what you worship,
Nor will you worship what I worship.
Your way is yours, and my way is mine.

Freedom of Speech and Criticism
And be patient over what they say and avoid them with gracious avoidance.73:10

And when you see those who engage in discourse concerning Our verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another conversion. And if Satan should cause you to forget, then do not remain after the reminder with the wrongdoing people.6:68

And when they hear ill speech, they turn away from it and say, "For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. Peace will be upon you; we seek not the ignorant."28:55

Freedom of thought and Individualism
And you have come to Us individually, just as We had created you the first time; and you have left behind you all that We have provided for you; and We do not see your intercessors with you that you used to claim were with you in partnership; all is severed between you, and what you have claimed has abandoned you."6:94

And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah. They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying.6:116
Also check

Say, "Each works according to his manner, but your Lord is most knowing of who is best guided in way."17:84

All humans are equal and democracy
And those who have responded to their lord and established prayer and whose affair is [determined by] consultation among themselves, and from what We have provided them, they spend. 42:38

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort or refuse, then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.4:135

And O my people, give full measure and weight in justice and do not deprive the people of their due and do not commit abuse on the earth, spreading corruption.11:85
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj