News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Rashad Khalifa

Started by Harun, April 13, 2013, 05:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you believe that Rashad Khalifa was a messenger of the Lord?

Yes.
No.
Not Sure.

Bahman

Quote from: muslims on December 28, 2013, 10:07:15 PM
He was charged for three sexual offences; "Sexual Assault, Sexual Abuse and Sexual Contact", and negotiate for a lesser sentence, ie. fine. (REFER HERE)

+ he confessed of manipulating the underage girl's breast, do you understand what is a confession?  :laugh:

You must be kidding... the offence was committed 2 years before his first book was published... and

Who cares to fabricate a story against an "immigrant food chemist" with his part time job and the Quran?

Bin Laden and CIA? 
Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck? :rotfl:

1979 - Sexual offence

--------2 years after his sexual charges --

1981 - The Final Scripture - First Publication -> verse 9.128 and 129 were not deleted

--------9 years after his sexual charges --

1988 - Confessed as a Messenger
             1989 - The Final Scripture - Second Publication -> verse 9.128 and 129 were deleted

--------11 years after his sexual charges --

1990 - Assasinated
Do you know INTERLOCK?
[url="http://y19.net"]http://y19.net[/url]

Bahman

You are the best community ever raised among the people: you advocate righteousness and forbid evil, and you believe in God. If the followers of the scripture believed, it would be better for them. Some of them do believe, but the majority of them are wicked.3:110
If you obey the majority of people on earth, they will divert you from the path of God. They follow only conjecture; they only guess.
6:116
They fully recognize God's blessings, then deny them; the majority of them are disbelievers.
16:83
When our revelations are recited to them, clearly, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Which of us is more prosperous? Which of us is in the majority?"
19:79

muslims

Quote from: Bahman on December 28, 2013, 11:54:32 PMDo you know INTERLOCK?

Do you know the criminal charges of "Sexual Assault, Sexual Abuse and Sexual Contact":elektro:

A confession?

Tucson man faces "TRIAL" ..?

And DO NOT COME NEAR adultery <- "come near" does not mean "committing adultery"
         for it is a sin and an evil path                it means do not even approach or be in that situation
         (17:32)

[url=http://muslimatheism.org]Muslim Atheism[/url] is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific
but the practical philosophy from the Quran are followed

muslims

Sexual abuse, also referred to as molestation, is forcing undesired sexual behavior by one person upon another. When that force is immediate, of short duration, or infrequent, it is called sexual assault. The offender is referred to as a sexual abuser or (often pejoratively) molester

Sexual assault is any involuntary sexual act in which a person is threatened, coerced, or forced to engage against their will, or any sexual touching of a person who has not consented. This includes rape (such as forced vaginal, anal or oral penetration), groping, forced kissing, child sexual abuse, or the torture of the victim in a sexual manner.

Quote"...But West said he found SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE in the fact that Khalifa admitted to police that he had manipulated the girl's breast during research and in the circumstances under which Khalifa obtained the office...."; refer here

[url=http://muslimatheism.org]Muslim Atheism[/url] is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific

Bahman

Quote from: muslims on December 29, 2013, 12:10:49 AM
Do you know the criminal charges of "Sexual Assault, Sexual Abuse and Sexual Contact":elektro:

A confession?

Tucson man faces "TRIAL" ..?

And DO NOT COME NEAR adultery <- "come near" does not mean "committing adultery"
         for it is a sin and an evil path                it means do not even approach or be in that situation
         (17:32)
do you reject Enstien formula because he was Jew or may he had some fault in his life , or do not use electricity be cause Edison dis something wrong in his personal life . :)

I wonder if you read Qyran carefully:

The System*
22:52
We did not send before you any messenger, nor a prophet, without having the devil interfere in his wishes. God then nullifies what the devil has done. God perfects His revelations. God is Omniscient, Most Wise.*

*22:52 Throughout this worldly test, Satan is allowed to present his point of view (we are born with a representative of Satan in our bodies). This allows the people to make a choice between God's evidence and Satan's evidence. Satan's evidence is invariably based on lies. This system explains the fact that the devil's agents continuously come up with the most absurd lies, insults and accusations against every messenger (see 6:33-34, 8:30, 17:76-77, 27:70).

Read Quran  without Hadith and learn , prophet and messenger are like us and their appearnce in clothing changes with time, you are expecting messenger to wear like Mohammed that you MUSLIMS  do in 100 different kind like Christian that show image of Jesus in all kinds, and you expect they be clean and and not a sinner but a prefect one as Angel.
Then why we should  not accept his discovery which you MUSLIM accepted and rewarding him before he writes about Hadith.
Why you do not show his article about Hadith

http://y19.net/qhi.html
One of the most important document by messenger of God in 3:81 ? :)
You are disturbed to much not for God and Quran but for yourself.
Rashad claims is striping millions which claim have Prophet blood and by wearing different and appearance they act as  higher race ?
Tell us honestly what bothers you about Rashad? his discovery, his personal life, or his proof for Hadith fabrications.
You show your hate and anger in your post all over this forum hence you are not able to remove idol from your daily Shahada, you do not have to know interlock and witness Miracle to remove idol form your mind and Shahda but you know what happens to you any time you do that  :rotfl:
messenger and prophet are like those drivers of courier bringing parcel. they are trusted to deliver the messages or do their assignment and God clearly says that they can be infunced by Satan and then you MUSLIMS as usual do accept God's word and say NO we want an angel messenger.
Say, "If the earth were inhabited by angels, we would have sent down to them from the sky an angel messenger."
Say, "If the earth were inhabited by angels, we would have sent down to them from the sky an angel messenger."17:95
Their messengers went to them, as well as before them and after them, saying, "You shall not worship except God." They said, "Had our Lord willed, He could have sent angels. We are disbelievers in what you say."41:14
Read Quran instead making news ab out a death man which can not defend himself, shame on you MUSLIMS for such acts which rooted in his  proof for Hadith fabrication that crumbles this voilant,tyranouse  corrupted Islam abusing name of God and Quran for their own Satanic desire usinf masses naive poeple by brain wash or swords.and now GUN and BULLET.
Are you innocent, you are very clean, are you angel, you never did anything wrong, sit and think what  are you doing over this screen, wasting time of readers and  yourself. 
repent today. and change your Shahad same as Prophet was doing.
Feel sad for you MUSLIMS that you are damaged badly bt false learning. READ QURAN ALONE.

muslims

Quote from: Bahman on December 29, 2013, 02:09:00 AM
do you reject Enstien formula because he was Jew or may he had some fault in his life , or do not use electricity be cause Edison dis something wrong in his personal life . :)

What happen here? 

Quote from: muslims on December 29, 2013, 02:09:00 AMyou just prove yourself a hypocrite   ;)

You twist side and now opposing your own standing?  Very confused person ! :rotfl:

That is the point I want to make you understand from the start and the reason you are accusing me of being a non muslim... 

It is about the element of just/unjust, and it is not about religion or which group you are now (sectarianism)...

Quote from: muslims on December 29, 2013, 02:09:00 AMie. the faulty generalization religion...

The proportion Q of the sample has attribute A.
          Therefore, the proportion Q of the population has attribute A.

equally....

The proportion of Buddhism practices is unjust.
          Therefore, Buddhism is unjust.

This is true according to your religion?

They are problem to the society? We should hate them?  :rotfl:

and equally....

The proportion of hadiths is unjust.
          Therefore, all hadiths are unjust.

True? False?

For you is your deen (sectarianism, bigot, faulty generalization)
         and for me is my deen (living justly, regardless of religions etc)
         109:6

Do I reject everything about Rashad? No! There are things that I agree with Rashad, but I totally don't agree about his claimed as Messenger and deleting two verses from the Quran, especially when there are clear proof of "disobedience" in his ideology.. and abused many verses from the Quran.

Same with the Sunni, Shia, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism etc... there are things that I agree because it is simply "just" and "balance"... How it is possible for any Muslim to oppose "justice" and still be a Muslim? ... and as what you have agreed, it is equally the same with Einstein. There are things that Einstein is just, but there are things that it is unjust and thus we should not follow.

Quote from: muslims on November 21, 2013, 05:00:08 AM
Of course, when people mention about a certain religion, I will answer to my self.. "that is my religion". All these faiths are my religion. I am an Atheist, Sunnist, Shi'ite, Hadither, Quranist/Submitter/Code 19, Hinduist, Buddhist, Taoist, Judist, Christian, Sikhist, Spiritualist, Humanist, Satanist, Luciferianist and practising all other faiths, not prostrating to Allah Alone or ByGod, but both to Allah and Adam.

I practices ALL KNOWN RELIGIONS, AND BEYOND RELIGIONS!

- - -

Quote from: Bahman on December 29, 2013, 02:09:00 AMRead Quran  without Hadith and learn , prophet and messenger are like us and their appearnce in clothing changes with time, you are expecting messenger to wear like Mohammed that you MUSLIMS  do in 100 different kind like Christian that show image of Jesus in all kinds, and you expect they be clean and and not a sinner but a prefect one as Angel.

Obviously I and many here are not like Rashad Khalifa who manipulated an underage girl's breast by force, and facing trial for three criminal charges of "Sexual Assault, Sexual Abuse and Sexual Contact" ... neither did any Messenger in the Quran.

Maybe you are like Rashad, and it is common in your religion to molest an underage girl.  :laugh:

- - -

Quote from: Bahman on December 29, 2013, 02:09:00 AMRead Quran instead making news ab out a death man which can not defend himself

What to defence?

He confessed and the proceedings went to trial !
The whole proceeding went through until completion and he choose to  pay fine.  :rotfl:

and ...

If he don't want people to criticize about him, don't create public issues...

Don't declare the Quran is FALSE and claim as Messenger

and don't say 1.2 billions of the Muslims Ummah are non muslims.. Simple!

However and when he getting involved with public issues, it is a consent by him for people to criticize.

What? I cannot evaluate whether he is a true Messenger when he publicly declared to the world?

What is this?

Nazism?  :police:

- - -

Quote from: Bahman on December 29, 2013, 02:09:00 AMTheir messengers went to them, as well as before them and after them, saying, "You shall not worship except God."

Yes it is true to others, but Rashad and his followers are making a covenant to accept Satan as GOD ! !

They mix truth with falsehood, and hide the falsehood of this ideology...

In reality, they are making covenant to accept Satan as Allah's representative ( to Allah's son?)...

and his followers are making a complete ibadah to Satan, iman and amal !  :hail

Quote from: muslims on December 29, 2013, 02:09:00 AMthat's how Satan becomes their God... tricky..

Which are fulfilled through the acknowledgement of their covenant (belief/ faith) to accept Satan as God, and their action supporting their covenant/faith, the teachings etc (regardless of negative or positive, just need to be as God or in power or authority - lesson from story of Pharoah and the Arbab!)..

A complete ibadah to Satan, full circle... iman and amal

:hail

refer here

muslims

Quote from: Bahman on December 29, 2013, 02:09:00 AM22:52
We did not send before you any messenger, nor a prophet, without having the devil interfere in his wishes. God then nullifies what the devil has done. God perfects His revelations. God is Omniscient, Most Wise.*

The verse said "the devil interfere in his wishes"

In his case, there is no devil interfering him from not manipulated the underage girl's breast...

He is the Devil himself ...  REFER HERE

He planned to commit the offence

He lied to the office manager and brought the underage girl to a private place

He lied about his work and asked the girl to be naked
           How does "research on the human aura"
           is related to "conversion of petroleum into food" (ie. his job and expertise)?

He committed the offence, by using force..

He admitted/ confessed that he had manipulated the girl's breast without consent/ by force

He was charged for three criminal offences, and it went to trial until completion

He choose to pay the fine (minor injury or force, if major injuries... imprisonment)

All these were committed before anyone know his theory etc...
           ie. in 1979 and was committed 9 years before he published his second book that delete two verses from the Quran

Quote from: muslims on December 28, 2013, 10:07:15 PM
You must be kidding... the offence was committed 2 years before his first book was published... and

Who cares to fabricate a story against an "immigrant food chemist" with his part time job and the Quran?

Bin Laden and CIA? 
Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck? :rotfl:

1979 - Sexual offence

--------2 years after his sexual charges --

1981 - The Final Scripture - First Publication -> verse 9.128 and 129 were not deleted

--------9 years after his sexual charges --

1988 - Confessed as a Messenger
             1989 - The Final Scripture - Second Publication -> verse 9.128 and 129 were deleted

--------11 years after his sexual charges --

1990 - Assasinated

Bahman

Quote from: muslims on December 29, 2013, 03:19:08 AM
What happen here? 
Do not rush, i am here and stay here until we find the truth although your character is very suspicious and you are doing this for a propose or assignment to tarnish Rashad and mutually his discovery code 19.
QuoteYou twist side and now opposing your own standing?  Very confused person ! :rotfl:
i go so far to twist and accept   that your propagation against  a death human after 35 years is a set up plan by those that Rashad's movement  by younger generation of all religions is disturbing them that their empire would crumble soon if they follow Rashad's  path God Alone Quran Alone, you can fool navies but not me. so I go so far and accept your planned scheme and asking you shoudl we reject code 19 or that code is rapper too Mr MUSLIMS? :)

QuoteThat is the point I want to make you understand from the start and the reason you are accusing me of being a non muslim...
Read your own introduction, you are not anything, you go for 4200 +Hadith. Muslim is submitting to God Alone you have 4200

QuoteDo I reject everything about Rashad? No! There are things that I agree with Rashad,

like what ?

Quotebut I totally don't agree about his claimed as Messenger and deleting two verses from the Quran, especially when there are clear proof of "disobedience" in his ideology.. and abused many verses from the Quran.
Who are you by using cyber ID rejecting a messenger that has solid proof and you are not able tosee it because you can not understand how code 19 functions. :)

QuoteSame with the Sunni, Shia, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism etc... there are things that I agree because it is simply "just" and "balance"... How it is possible for any Muslim to oppose "justice" and still be a Muslim? ... and as what you have agreed, it is equally the same with Einstein. There are things that Einstein is just, but there are things that it is unjust and thus we should not follow.

jus and unjust for poeple are different and nobody cares what is your just or unjust.here on this screen the younger generation need something solid and not just or unjust  :)

QuoteObviously I and many here are not like Rashad Khalifa who manipulated an underage girl's breast by force, and facing trial for three criminal charges of "Sexual Assault, Sexual Abuse and Sexual Contact" ... neither did any Messenger in the Quran.
here again you are pushing to tarnish his ame that links to God miracle, it show clearly that you have an assignment, Rashad was celever and not a chicken with CYBER ID using MUSLIMS to confuse the readers with 4200 belief,

QuoteMaybe you are like Rashad, and it is common in your religion to molest an underage girl.  :laugh:

I see clearly your satanic nature in your phrases and you can hide from us but not fro God.
What to defence?
QuoteThe whole proceeding went through until completion and he choose to  pay fine.  :rotfl:
and ...
were you there when the case happened  are you one of thosse 4 witness \God said in Quran?

QuoteIf he don't want people to criticize about him, don't create public issues...
that is the main thing all those were set-up make a  big news and daily TV show to show to the world that Messenger of God raped agirl to tarnish Code 19 miracle . 
we go further i show you who was behind that and who has assigned you?

QuoteDon't declare the Quran is FALSE and claim as Messenger

i have posted many times for you and asking which Quran Fake MUSLIMS ?
http://www.free-minds.org/which-quran

Quoteand don't say 1.2 billions of the Muslims Ummah are non muslims.. Simple!
You are not MUslim and those 1.2 billions have not had chance to read and understand God's messages directly like Christain, Jews and all those 4200 belief that you believe.

However and when he getting involved with public issues, it is a consent by him for people to criticize.

QuoteWhat? I cannot evaluate whether he is a true Messenger when he publicly declared to the world?

What is this?

Nazism?  :police:
I am not police but I am god's soldier , my weapon is this keyboard and my bullet is words of God Alone in Quran Alone  :)

- - -

QuoteYes it is true to others, but Rashad and his followers are making a covenant to accept Satan as GOD ! !

They mix truth with falsehood, and hide the falsehood of this ideology...

In reality, they are making covenant to accept Satan as Allah's representative ( to Allah's son?)...

and his followers are making a complete ibadah to Satan, iman and amal !  :hail
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606005.msg343871#msg343871

muslims

Frankly speaking, I don't understand what is your point of discussion... !  :rotfl:

Quote from: Bahman on December 29, 2013, 08:26:02 AMYou are not MUslim and those 1.2 billions have not had chance to read and understand God's messages directly like Christain, Jews and all those 4200 belief that you believe.

RK's followers really believe they are God...  amazing!    :laugh:

To each of you
          We prescribed a law and a method.
          Had Allah willed
          He would have made you one nation
          but [He intended] to test you
          in what He has given you
          so race to [all that is] good
          To Allah is your return all together
          and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ
          (5.48)

muslims

to Him submits (Islam - أَسْلَمَ)
     whoever is in the heavens and the earth
     willingly or unwillingly
     (4:83)

there is no limit, and the only question is... our understanding ...

from the basic, and from all true premises

Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG THINGS...
     It is when we start understanding small things...