Author Topic: O CHILDREN OF ADAM! When messengers come to you.  (Read 32191 times)

diamantinehoneybunch

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: O CHILDREN OF ADAM! When messengers come to you.
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2013, 12:11:37 AM »
19ers have taken Rashad Khalifa as idol. Everything 19 is divine (according to them) Ughhhhhhh.

Why don't you try find new codes in other books? If they matched the 19 code, than they are divine too?

Rashad Khalifa is everything to 19ers' lives.

:'( :'( :'( :'(
This profile is dead. It was assasinated by its owner :D

I am no longer of an adherent or believer of any religion. So some of my views that have been expressed here may no longer represent or reflect my current views.

muslims

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2013, 12:44:54 AM »
Salam

Is this bad logic?   ???

PREMISE

(illustration purposes)

(1)       Say, "Bring forward your witnesses <- Richard and his followers
                  who will testify <- using assumptions or not entirely clear verses (3:7)
                  that Allah has prohibited this." <- prohibiting verses from the Qur'an, ie. deletion

(2)        And if they testify <- refer to 30:31

(2)(a)   DO NOT testify with them <- Richard and his followers

(2)(b)   And DO NOT follow the desires
                      of those who deny Our verses
                      and those who do not believe in the Hereafter
                      while they equate [others] with their Lord
              [6:150]

ANALYSIS

IF one testify to prohibit what Allah has not prohibited
      THEN do not follow those who deny the Qur'an
      ELSE they equate others with Allah
               (ie. "Others" are their God)

Similarly...

IF Richard testify to prohibit verses from the Qur'an (deletion)
      ELSE they equate Richard with Allah
                (ie. Richard is their God)

Similarly..

IF Richard's followers testify to prohibit verses from the Qur'an (deletion)
      ELSE they equate Richard's followers with Allah
                (ie. Richard's followers are their God)

Peace  :peace:

Muslim Atheism is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific
but the practical philosophy from the Quran are followed

drfazl

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2013, 01:18:29 AM »

Peace drfazl.

74:4
Purify your garment.*
*74:4 Quran is the garment containing the secret code. This refers to removing 9:128-129.
وَثِيابَكَ فَطَهِّر

Or perhaps God is asking someone to wash their clothes?

Pace to you.

Peace good logic,

As far as I know, Quran is The Guide containing revelatios, wisdom, glad tidings; warning; teaching belief, faith; patience; forgiveness, forbearance; gratitude to God, kindness, fear for God; hereafter, recompense, reward, punishment and such that. But Quran as the mere garment and containing the secret code to reveal Allah's failure to protect His Revelations and His failure to keep up His Promise to safeguard His words is to my knowledge unheard of as the content of Quran.

If you mean to say Quran is just a flimsy outer garment which clothes and hides the impurities that which are in it as the contents of God, meant for the people of all the worlds, I do not have words to express my astonishment at your take of 74:4. And the garment contains secret code to reveal the evils in the Revelations of Allah such as 9:128 and 129? God forbids such takes I suppose. I am yet to hear from you what is wrong with the two verses and how they are incompatible with the rest of Quran. You are yet to answer this. I await you.

Peace

Quran reading is useless unless we decisively stick to righteousness in our lives, at least to an extent possible. Based on such status Allah Guides, in such a way  http://foolproofcure.net/index.aspx   that we do not transgress after receiving His Mercy.

muslims

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2013, 02:12:52 AM »
i am reminding those who believe the word of God and take it seriously.
Do not make the same mistake and reject the messenger.

Salam good logic

Why are you silent when people are asking you to verify your Messenger according to the Qur'an?

You are declaring the Qur'an is FALSE, and therefore please answer the following.

(NOTE: I'm not shouting, but maybe good logic has problems to read the small writing and getting blind..)

Show me one ayat from your Qur'an ("Translation", Code 19, whatever)
that one can i'qtiqad (creed/intention .. not behaviour)
against the prohibition in the Qur'an (ie. ayat with "DO NOT")
and be a Muslim
accordingly a Messenger

(ie. Please provide proof that he is a Muslim before assuming he is a Messenger and asking everyone here to take it seriously and obey. Please also remember that I'm asking for "one ayat", and not for you to quote the whole Qur'an and interpret it as you like or giving links to external websites)

Facts

I wish to hear RK's followers' i'qtiqad (creed) on the above matter, and which relating to "intentional sexual offences" or "planned sexual offences"; ie. planned to "come near" to adultery.

Facts

It is a confession by Rashad Khalifa, and therefore, he later raised plea of no contest" (2) (3) during the hearing. There is no need to raise defence when one voluntarily confessed to the police, or it will become new charges against him, contempt of court (lying in court).

Now, can Rashad Khalifa claim more privilege than the Prophet Muhammad or any other Prophets?

good logic?

Will you stand to defence your Messenger or raising another "Chewbacca Defense"?

(refer here and here for DETAIL, and also here for more explanation)

Peace to you.

Muslim Atheism is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific
but the practical philosophy from the Quran are followed

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2013, 05:45:25 AM »
Peace drfazl.

You are going with the assumption that original Qoran had the 2 verses?

I was also going  along with that assumption,until I saw the solid proof.

Why do you think God left the "basmalah" out of sura 9? Did He forget? is there a reason? God put every word in His scripture where it belongs. Every letter and word are there exactly where they should be for a reason and deliberate. The proof confirms them all except the two verses as far as I know now.

Whether there is something wrong or not with 9-128-129 is irrelevant. They were not part of the original Qoran.

Look God did forsee all this:

وَيَقولونَ لَولا أُنزِلَ عَلَيهِ ءايَةٌ مِن رَبِّهِ فَقُل إِنَّمَا الغَيبُ لِلَّهِ فَانتَظِروا إِنّى مَعَكُم مِنَ المُنتَظِرينَ

[Quran 10:20] They say, "How come no miracle came down to him from his Lord?" Say, "The future belongs to God; so wait, and I am waiting along with you."

Peace to you.

TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Earthdom

« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2013, 05:50:00 AM »
Big misconception occur.

Some people believe if original Quran is in Arabic, but actually not.The real Quran lies in the sacret tablet/Lauh Mahfudz (85:12).

Quran is God's words and Phrophet's saying (69:40) which written in human's language called Arabic then that writing which we called now the Mushaf Quran.

Because it's manmade language, I believe there are some mistakes:

1)2:109: ومن يتبدل الكفر بالإيمان فقد ضل سواء السبيل
               "And whoever change kufr with iman then indeed (they) astray from straight path"

If we see the red word carefully, then we know if it's inverted.The word iman must written first then "kufr" (iman with kufr) not kufur with iman, so it will became a proper sentence.

2) 5:6   : ا أيها الذين آمنوا إذا قمتم إلى الصلاةفاغسلوا وجوهكم......
               "O! people who believe if stand/stood for Assalat then wash your face....."

This sentence is an order for do ablution before salat, but the word "qumtum" is a perfect verb, so it indicated if the ablution must be done after salat.

Qumtum is from qum and antum (you) is fi'il madhy (past verb) and if the ablution must be done before salat, this word must written as qaama (قَامَ) or waqafa (وَقَفَ) which this words is present tense.

3) etc

Code 19 is not a miracle of the Quran but a miracle of Arabic teks (Mushaf).
Code 19 has nothing to do with God's deen but just an accident came from manmade teks.
Plus this code is only applicable for Mushaf's harf version, for warsh version I don't know.

This horrible misconception already spread among traditionalist Muslims around the world who already influenced by dogma.
Code 19 is not a miracle of the Quran but a miracle of Arabic teks (Mushaf).
Code 19 has nothing to do with God's deen but just an accident came from manmade teks.
Plus this code is only applicable for Mushaf's harf version, for warsh version I don't know.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2013, 06:10:29 AM »
Peace earthdom.

This thread is discussing" ...When messengers come to you..."

But thanks for your input.

However I disagree with you., here is code 19 related to nature and the scripture:

( Phi, ? constant- = 1.61803? is the creator s signature on all HIS designs  i.e The golden ratio? Science has proved ? See Dr Steven Markout 25 year study- that the relative ratio 1.61803? relates to all created structure of our universe. Also the sequence 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,? ? The work of Fibonacci, also called the sequence of nature, has a connection with the golden ratio ? See science research on flowers, spirals, DNA, etc?- The golden ratio and Fibonacci  sequence  permeates throughout the universe in both organic and inorganic worlds and at all scales and levels to such a degree that the probability of this being chance/ coincidence is virtually impossible.  Hence a Designer, Creator exists.}

( What is even more interesting is the connection of the natural sequence 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,? with  19 ?  19 is a special number that this Designer/ Creator uses as part of the code ? Remember the emphasis on ONE GOD- Well 19 is the geometrical value- number value- of ONE in most languages, Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic etc..( check it, Google it.. ) Here is a table showing this connection:

Sequence                       Sequence in reverse                     Answer

0                     +                      2584                                 =  2584              /19= (divided by 19)=                         136

1                       ?                      1597                               =   -1596                /19=                                                     -84

1                      +                      987                                 =  988                   /19                                                        52

2                       ?                      610                                  = ? 608                  /19=                                                    -32

3                       +                    377                                    = 380                 /19 =                                                       20

5                       ?                     233                                    = -228               /19 =                                                       -12

8                       +                  144                                      =  152                  /19=                                                          8

13                    -                      89                                     =  -76                 /19 =                                                          -4

21                    +                     55                                       = 76                 /19 =                                                             4

34                    -                      34                                        =  0                  /19                                                                0

55                    +                     21                                         = 76                 /19=                                                            4

89                     ?                      13                                        =  76                /19=                                                            4

144                  +                      8                                          = 152                /19=                                                           8

233                   ?                       5                                         =  228                 /19=                                                       12

377                  +                     3                                           = 380                  /19 =                                                      20

610                  -                        2                                          = 608                /19 =                                                       32

987                  +                       1                                        =  988                /19 =                                                        52

1597                -                        1                                        = 1596                /19=                                                         84

2584                +                      0                                      = 2584                /19=                                                       136.

( Notes.    The sequence tends to 1.61803? Hence adding and taking away. Number 2584 is the 19th term of the sequence ( a coincidence?) also 2+5+8+4 = 19 !( another coincidence?)  2584 is the first number in the sequence divisible by 19, 19 x 136 = 2584 ! ( and yet another coincidence? also after this if you continue the pattern, every answer is divisible by 19 !)

30:27″ .. HE is the one who initiates the creation ( First creation before the heavenly feud?), then repeats it ( creation for the last chance- the test!-?); This is even easier for HIM ( to summon you on the day of judgement?). To him belongs the most similitude ( all the symmetry you see) in the heavens and the earth. HE is the ALMIGHTY, the Most WISE.?

( Look at the connection of the sequence and 19, especially -34-34 =0 -There is a symmetry from that initial point,up and down looking at the answers when we divided by 19! .Is GOD drawing the attention to it?  Note this verse: 30:27 :  30 + 27 = 57 ( 19 x 3 = 57 !) also more importantly this verse is the 3434 th verse from the beginning of this scripture. Let s add all the verses from chapter 1 up to chapter 30:27 (up to this verse): 7 + 286+ 200+176+120+165+206+75+127+109+123

+111+43+                                                             

52+99

+128+111+110+98+135+112

+78+118+64+77+227+93+88+69+27 = 3434 !)  ( Yet another coincidence?)

Note also that fits the number of verse in sura 9  ie  127.

Peace to you.

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

Earthdom

« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2013, 06:20:03 AM »
Salaam good_logic.

Are yu really read my post before reply??

What I mean is, even code 19 is exist, then this will be the miracle of Quran's text not the God's words.

Quran's text/Mushaf Quran is just the ordinary manmade text but has God's word written on it and this text have many versions and what Rashad used is a harf version.

I appreciate the founding of this code, but this is just manmade code based on the manmade text and has nothing to do with the God's words.
So of course this is not also about the properchy of the new messenger.

Is God authorized it's use explicitly?? No.

Peace

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2013, 06:27:04 AM »
Peace Earthdom.
Thank you for reminding me

Yes indeed I am reading what you are saying.However  am not seeing any evidence backing up what you are saying.

So do you expect people to take your word for it?

Please use Qoran, good agument scientific, logical... so we can weight up what you are saying.

Peace to you.

Earthdom

« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2013, 06:31:39 AM »
Yes indeed I am reading what you are saying.However  am not seeing any evidence backing up what you are saying.

I backed by many ayats

Ok I want ask question to u:

1)What is the history of Quran revelations according to you??
2)There are many versions of Quranic Mushaf, indeed code19 is miracle of modern harf version.Is this the only version authorized by God??

Peace upon to u.