News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Nineteen Mirror Sign

Started by truth, November 07, 2021, 09:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truth

Peace to all readers and believers,

Questions such as what exactly are you bringing to us?, why is it not complete?, and the like are all premature and would be like asking the origin prophet Muhammed to bring The Quran to them all at once, and they did indeed ask him this...

25:32 The disbelievers say, "If only the Quran had been sent down to him all at once!" ˹We have sent it˺ as such ˹in stages˺ so that We may reassure your heart with it. And We have revealed it at a deliberate pace.

Nevertheless the beginnings of an answer can be found here, that revelation of new knowledge is a process as mentioned in 25:32; it all occurs according to The God's plan and not mine. We have already presented multiple pieces of knowledge which were not known to anyone before; yet people are in constant doubt and in perpetual restlessness for even greater signs upon demand.

I can only say that I know that the mathematical concordances that have been presented are highly significant and without precedent in so far as relevance and depth goes in relation to Quranic prophecy; as well as their connections to previous Scripture.

Believers acknowledge wholeheartedly that there are prophecies in The Quran, but they cannot explain them if asked, nor have the 'scholars' they trust done so. And yet when new knowledge of a kind unseen before it, now emerges to them, those same people are immediately inclined to be argumentative about it and default to denial as a protective mechanism to maintain their existing ways. Does this sound like communities of the past who denied?

One of the most important verses to have emerged which contains proof of the claims made is present in 62:2 which has been mentioned in passing in previous essays.

62:2 He is the One Who raised for the uninformed ˹people˺ a messenger from among themselves processing for them His revelations, and purifying them, and teaching them the Book and wisdom, for indeed they had previously been clearly astray

This verse has the key explanatory word 'yatluw' which is the eighth word of the verse in Arabic and is universally and incorrectly translated as meaning 'reciting' to them (the 'ummiyina', the 'uninformed'; ie. those who merely endorse the interpretations of their forefathers,) the revelations.

The word 'yatluw' does not mean to 'recite'. It comes from the word root 'Te, Lam, Waw' which means the concept of 'to follow up, succeed or occurring sequentially' having an implied meaning of a subsequent 'processing' which occurs as a follow up, by the purifying messenger after the original revelation has already occurred.

The word for 'reciting' or 'reading' on the other hand is already famous since it is thought to be the first direct word of revelation 'iqra', to the origin prophet in 96:1, that comes from the root 'Qaf, Ra, Alif' from which the word 'Quran' itself is derived. Those who argue for precision and eloquence and detailed knowledge are seemingly quick to blur and smear that same precision they allude to, when it suits their doctrinal needs.

So the root T-L-W means a follow up process, since the follow up phrases are also subsequent; 'and purifying them' referring to the process of correction of the uninformed about the true interpretation of His verses is not something that the origin prophet of The Quran would have needed to do since he was reciting the revealed words he received, in order to deliver the message in a direct way to the uninformed. It is thus absurd for the origin prophet himself to be purifying the uninformed about verses that had only just been received directly by him, with a meaning of the 'muhkam' or clear verses that would have been plain to its receiver in a language they were familiar with; and so this verse does not refer to his role. The purification process of the uninformed can occur logically only after the meaning or exegesis of the verses is found incorrect or astray, as we find today.

The additional reference to teaching the Book and wisdom which is a broader concept than delivering the verses of The Quran again point towards a subsequent prophesied messenger involving the processing and the revelation of knowledge and purification of all past revealed Scriptural knowledge.

The T-L-W concept on the other hand makes complete sense for a subsequent prophet who has been given Divine authority and proof, to perform this role, in order to purify the verses of the incorrect interpretations which have become attached to them by incorrect past understanding.

The verse 62:2 itself and the purification of the meaning of the word 'yatluw' through examination of its root is a self fulfilling prophecy of this process; thus identifying the messenger who brings the new knowledge to humanity.

The Q-R-A and T-L-W Sign

One of the key methodologies presented throughout the essays has been the presence of nineteen based relationships that validate the connections that are present in the purified interpretations; and this is especially so when the ordinal values of letters and words is considered. The ordinal values have been introduced as one of the key methods of 'yatluw' by this servant of The God.

Let us see what the abjad and ordinal values for these two roots Q-R-A relating to the original recitation, and T-L-W referring to the subsequent processing, by each of the delivering messengers are...

Qaf - Ra - Alif

Abjad: 100 + 200 + 1 = 301
Ordinal: 19 + 20 + 1 = 40

Te - Lam - Waw

Abjad: 400 + 30 + 6 = 436
Ordinal: 22 + 12 + 6 = 40

Noting that the ordinal values of each of these roots is equivalent and summing all of these terms gives...

301 + 40 + 436 + 40 = 817 = 19 x 43

The generated nineteen coefficient 43 is the first name native gematria of this servant of The God; purifying the interpretation and understanding of the roots within verses with indisputable mathematical proofs.

Recall that the role of the messenger is to deliver clarity of the message (29:18) —discussed in reply #203.

"the Knower of the Unseen, and He reveals unto none His secret,
Save unto a messenger whom He has chosen, and He made an affirmer before him and another follow him.

good logic

Peace truth.

You say ,quote:

"Believers acknowledge wholeheartedly that there are prophecies in The Quran, but they cannot explain them if asked, nor have the 'scholars' they trust done so. And yet when new knowledge of a kind unseen before it, now emerges to them, those same people are immediately inclined to be argumentative about it and default to denial as a protective mechanism to maintain their existing ways. Does this sound like communities of the past who denied?"

But Qoran says GOD is the teacher and explainer of Qoran . Are you saying this is false?:

"When my servants ask you about Me. I am near . I answer the concerns/prayers of the one who implores/asks Me Respond to Me and believe in Me so that you will be guided"

So GOD wants you to explain to us prophesies  in Qoran ?
GOD has already revealed Qoran "Mubeen" . A guide ,a light and with a clear message - Submit and follow GOD s words/commands/instructions trusting and relying on GOD Alone as authority ,teacher and explainer.-
Or GOD is transferring His explaining and authority to you? Where in the Qoran is such statement for change?
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

truth

Dear good_logic,

Why do you ask anything of someone you have no trust in, especially for questions which you believe you already know all the answers to?

You are clearly unwilling to accept my answers when I plainly state to you that The God is my Lord and The Teacher of what I convey. Or do you believe that I am fabricating these things for amusement?

Or do you simply enjoy attempting to force your paradigm on others by offering loaded questions and distorting things instead of being sincere?

You are causing mischief in doing so as you are admitting thereby to being unable to accept that The God is The All Capable and that He bestows His favour on whomever He wills, whenever He wills. Neither your words nor your doubt can change that.

Ask yourself... did The Quran come to you directly through The God or was it through a human messenger?

Did you consider 18:109 carefully?

Your position is tantamount to believing that the Words of The God are exhaustible and finished.

Ultimately your denial cannot harm anyone or anything but yourself. Nor can it hinder what The God has planned. You are the one harbouring doubt and should seriously look at your actions carefully. You are disrespecting my request on this thread to part ways, since I have asked you politely several times to be patient and wait till you witness all the evidence. Recall the parable of David and the petitioners and consider...

Imagine if this is ˹truly˺ from The God and you deny it: who can be more astray than those who have gone too far in opposition ˹to the truth˺?"

Save unto a messenger whom He has chosen, and He made an affirmer before him and another follow him.

good logic

Peace truth.

I sense that you do not like me asking you questions. I am stating verses from Qoran  in my replies to make you reflect on these points:

1- Qoran is for all generations. so far it has been with us over 1400 years and will be here  for the next generations as the living messenger . Or state any verse that says otherwise in it.

2-Any new messenger will only remind with Qoran.

3-GOD Alone and Qoran A lone are the only source of redemption/deen.

4- Any opposing views to Qoran are from false messengers/taghout.

It is up to you to claim what you want.
My duty is to ask the questions and argue  from Qoran. . Since you have no satisfactory answers from Qoran. I will now leave it to the readers to check your claim.
If in the future you state your role with evidence from Qoran   let us have it to check it out.
Is this not what RK did with Qoran ?
Bayinat/proof from GOD  for His messengers has always been provided for the believers.
GOD bless you.
Peace. 
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

truth

Peace to all readers and believers,

Verse 62:2 was presented in the previous essay as an example, of how continued faulty understandings of the words and verses of The Quran through mere endorsement of older incorrect interpretations has resulted in stagnation of the current uninformed communities who have understood the error of accepting 'hadith' other than The Quran itself (and who here gather under the 'God alone' | 'Quran alone' banner). The stagnation is due to continued unjustified support of incorrect interpretations combined with the inability to properly decide the truth between all of the ideas present. This makes them just as liable to become as astray as the traditionalists they now traditionally criticise for being so.

The chief problem is that they have chosen to hold on to the same mental shackles that the traditionalist doctrine of finality of prophethood puts upon them. This is powerfully highlighted by their denial of the new knowledge that has been emerging regarding the numerical manifestation of Quranic miracles and its implications. The revelations presented are essentially the proof of the prophethood, and its mathematically proven continuity. The open denial of these plain verifiable truths and continued argumentation is a manifestation of the deep problems present.

Clear and evident failure for example, to meaningfully distinguish between the words of The Quran has been proven true. Verse 62:2 highlights the prime example where two completely separate word roots for T-L-W and Q-R-A, are blurred and smeared away into one concept as a manifestation of the barrenness of their landscape.

It is one thing being uninformed and unable to find a better explanation, and another thing altogether to choose to stay uninformed and ignorant. It shows clearly that purely linguistic past methods of word analysis are completely unable to establish truth at this point in time.

The reason is that the traditionalist doctrines have nothing else to link the concept of T-L-W to, aside from 'recitation', a role that is at least acknowledged by all involved, as taken upon by someone at the degree of no less than a prophet, 'Muhammed'.

The Clear Proof

And yet when there is suddenly proof of the 'yatluw' process of 62:2 having been fulfilled as prophecy by the prophesied messenger, there is only indifference or denial in response; which are actions contrary to the covenant of verse 38:1, and in 33:7 regarding belief in and support of the confirming messenger by believers. The CVC of these two verses add up to...

381 + 337 = 758

And when added to the CVC of 36:3 'Of certainty, you are of the messengers, 363 (also the Hebrew standard gematria for 'ha-mashiach', meaning 'the chosen') this reveals...

758 + 363 = 1121 = 19 x 59

The generated coefficient is the Arabic ordinal value for 'al-masih', 'the chosen' which is also equivalent to the Semitic abjad value for my first name (and incidentally also the Arabic abjad value for the word 'mahdi', an apocryphal traditionalist term for a Divinely appointed figure of end times).

And the interlocking sign in this respect is that when this coefficient 59 itself, is added to the sum of the CVC of the two covenant verses 3:81 and 33:7, it reveals further secured knowledge...

758 + 59 = 817 = 19 x 43

Revealing plainly again in the generated coefficient, the value of the native first name gematria for this servant of The God. Please consider carefully, just how many of these signs have already been presented in relevant verses, and using consistent methodology and Quran metrics throughout.

The Numeric Quran Codec

This is the name of the first verifiable miraculous 'snapshot' of the digital Quran text encoded entirely as structured numbers in spreadsheet tables, which is verified by universe shattering signs within it involving nineteen as the primary validation mechanism! It is a miraculous codec obtained by conversion of The Quran script from its letter and word values, as well as structure; that captures the numeric miracle of its revelation.

Obtained purely through the numeric processing (62:2) of the original Quran recitation from more than 1400 years ago, into spreadsheet tables of numbers through logical processing; it represents the means to certainty for believers capable of understanding.

It manifests clearly, The Nineteen Sign, one of the Greatest Signs that we have been able to witness in all the history of revelation of Scripture. This compilation of The Quran text as numbers in The Numeric Quran Codec enables clear proof of Divine authority. It is provably completely inimitable and like nothing else before it.

To give the reader an example of why it is so stupendously unlikely to be by coincidence; consider that with even just twelve elements, the number of permutations possible for the items is equal to: 12 ! = 12 x 11 x 10 x ... x 3 x 2 x 1 (known as 'twelve factorial').

Twelve factorial is equal to slightly more than 479 million different ways to arrange just those twelve items. A real world analogy for this is to think of just twelve books on a bookshelf and all the number of ways of arranging them. A vast number of possibilities such that it would take over fifteen solar years if one combination could be processed in every single second of time elapsed.

For comparison, the compilation of numbers in The Numeric Quran Codec is a codified 'book' of 6234 verses derived directly from human intelligible phrases, comprising a total of 77,768 words with just 141 separate (non null frequency) ordinal values, made up of 28 letters (symbols) arranged in alphabetical numerical sequence, that encode it into the most minimal spread of integer values possible for the revealed words of The Quran.

Notice that these parameters interact thus *...

6234 + 141 + 28 = 6403 = 19 x 337

The fact that all of these numbers are: 1. derived from the exact structure of words and letters of The Quran with semantic meaning, that are given numerical value, 2. revealed more than 1400 years before our time, 3. stated clearly to be through direct inspiration by The God, 4. originally as sounds of language recitation to an origin prophet, 5. that numerically encode the proof of its own content through mathematical means, is a miracle on an entirely cosmic scale!

The likelihood of the numbers aligning with each other in such magnificent ways by chance alone is just mind bendingly incomprehensible in terms of it being coincidence. 77,768 words which are precisely chosen and structured by The God into a numerical miracle that is completely impossible to fabricate by any amount of human effort!

No mathematician on earth could ever argue that it is coincidence if they truly understood what is miraculously encoded in The Numeric Quran Codec, the digital Quran text which is present in a tanzil.net base text with adjustments for literal accuracy to its structure, that are clearly outlined and performed by this servant of The God.

to be continued, The God willing.

* [Note that the CVC of the 'mirror covenant verse' 33:7, that is present in this result interlocks again with the first name native gematria 43, for this servant of The God as...

337 + 43 = 380 = 19 x 20

There is a further sign which may be presented in a future essay on the same base parameters from which this result is derived, The God Willing. There are many unpresented results that are not being detailed here for reasons of conciseness and clarity.]

truth

Peace be upon all readers and believers,

Word Root Level Insight

As shown in the recent essays, the insights that we are witnessing that are derived from numerical evaluation of the Quran text, are not influenced by linguistic layers. The letter to number conversion process means that diacritical markers and vowel variations make no difference to the results at all. This is thus an analysis of the 'script' without any account of reading aids, because in number form, each letter is stripped of any effects of diacritical markers in the process of numerical conversion.

This pure numerical level of examination of the letters is thus at word root level; as shown in the example above involving Q-R-A (recitation) and T-L-W (processing), which are highly important to the topic of the recent essays.

The signs are consistently proven to have intricate nineteen based verification between the verses (usually pairs) that are being connected and compared to each other in the process (as in many examples of verse pairs we have looked at already).  Moreover it has now been proven that nineteen based metrics are grounded (ie. established or 'rooted') thoroughly in the substrate of revelation starting from as early as the Torah.

The copious mathematical truths that support the explanations and connections mean that the language of 'The Glorious Recitation', 'al-quran al-kerim' is understood thereby in a simpler, fully logical and more elegant form. The meanings are stripped of past opinion, as well as cultural and colloquial considerations, and the interpretations given are supported by numerical logic, truth, and therefore verifiable evidence of Divine Authority.

Through this process guided by Divine Authority, the 'recitation', correctly interpreted becomes The Authoritative Reading, 'al-quran al-majid'.

In numerical format, the letters originally representing the sound of its revelation stand purely as symbols for numerical evaluation of different word roots. The language is thereby examined analytically at word root level. This is the 'hidden' element of truth underneath all the subsequent layers of semantic meaning in language that are built on top of this word root level (as we have noted for the word for 'ten', 'ashar').

The entire language family formally called 'Semitic' in essence, is an overlay of sounds and grammar on top of this landscape of shared triliteral  (three 'letter') word roots, that ground them. The evidence of design is discovered through the presence of the prime number nineteen, which ties together the prophetic history of all the 'traditions' in past revelations.

It gives insight as to why the revelations of Scripture have been transmitted largely in these triliteral word root type languages, by The God up until a little over 1400 years ago, up to the revelation of these new things.

We will continue to explore the signs that have been continuing to emerge over the past month or so since the so called 'Islamic new year' which is an inflexion point in time that we will look at more closely soon, The God willing.

Peace.

truth

Peace to all believers and readers,

As an example of the highly importan first word root* that this nineteen based 'grounding' or proof will present is the 'tartilan' word root...

The Tartılan Sign

The process of numerical parameterisation of The Koran is explicated in verse 73:4 that we have already presented as a detailed essay previously. The verse describes how the receiving prophet,  is to apply the methodology of fine grained measurement of the revealed letters and words of The Koran as numbers...

73:4 'and add to it, measuring the Koran, in measures.'

aw zid aleyhi wa-retili al-quran tartilan

The word root for 'tartilan' is 'ratala' or R-T-L.

What is astonishing here in terms of symmetry is that 73:4 has the word root twice and it also occurs doubly as (wa-ratalnahu tartilan), being the final two words of verse 25:32 which mentions the gradual, measured pace of revelation of The Koran.

It will be recalled that this verse was presented during the treatise on 62:2 which details the role of the 'processor' of The Quran in a 'tartilan' process. It is proven to be linked to the 'thread' of the current interpretations and more signs The God willing will be presented regarding this in due course.

What emerged today was the fact that examination of the word root R-T-L, the basic process that has been followed and showed signs in the two roots Q-R-A and T-L-W that are linked to the revelatory 'tanzil' related process, and the 'yatluw' (an analogue would be what is described as the 'tawil') process of interpretation of The Quran.

Let us examine the word root Ra, Te, Lam for 'tartilan' in abjad and ordinal valuation...

Ra — Te — Lam

Abjad: 200 + 400 + 30 = 630
Ordinal: 20 + 22 + 12 = 54

And again as we have noted for the Q-R-A and T-L-W word roots, adding them reveals...

630 + 54 = 684 = 19 x 36

This number is another of the key valuation systems, this time evaluated in English, of my first name and the language which these words were first thought in.

It has a very important connection with the special number 363 which represents the Hebrew valuation for 'ha-mashiah' and the CVC for the Koranic verse 36:3 'Of certainty, you are of the messengers' is that it adds to it thus...

36 + 363 = 399 = 19 x 21

And in a follow-up confirmation this also adds to 36 as 21 + 36 = 57 = 19 x 3. The verse number of Chapter 36, the original nineteen coefficient above and the chapter number for the verse 36:3 which is referenced by these numbers.

It is all very very extraordinary in the way it is inextricably linked to this servant of The God, with affirmations in further nineteen based detail of the added terms, in self referential manners.

Peace to all readers and believers.

* [R-T-L is important as a word root, because it is the instruction in The Koran to the prophesied prophet as the manner of 'yatluw' or processing of the Scriptures which he is tasked to present to believers as proof for the certainty of the revelation of all of His Books with Divine Authority.]

l-nuni

Quote from: truth on September 07, 2022, 05:27:52 AM
Let us examine the word root Ra, Te, Lam for 'tartilan' in abjad and ordinal valuation...

Ra — Te — Lam

Abjad: 200 + 400 + 30 = 630
Ordinal: 20 + 22 + 12 = 54

And again as we have noted for the Q-R-A and T-L-W word roots, adding them reveals...

630 + 54 = 684 = 19 x 36

This number is another of the key valuation systems, this time evaluated in English, of my first name ...

* [R-T-L is important as a word root, because it is the instruction in The Koran to the prophesied prophet as the manner of 'yatluw' or processing of the Scriptures which he is tasked to present to believers as proof for the certainty of the revelation of all of His Books with Divine Authority.]

If you are "the prophet" explain meaning of kalala 4:12 4:176?

There are about 1800 root words in Qur'an, and choosing any parameter—such as verses, abjad, ordinals, and combinations thereof—yields so many numbers, of which 1/19 or ~94.7 this case are expected multiples.

https://www.islamawakened.com/index.php/qur-an/qur-an-root-index

This holds true regardless of whether it is hadith, newspapers, etc. This is evident in everything you guys do, and has nothing to do with 74:30-31 at the time of revelation. It is modern-day numerology embraced by those infatuated and obsessed with number, ignorant about basic probability, and oblivious to the logic of reading comprehension— like the vast majority of so-called imams, along with missionaries ranting nonsense (2:18).