News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

I was here before, or was I?

Started by bergenguy, November 29, 2022, 09:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bergenguy

Assalamu aleikum. Stan here from the state of New Jersey in the Eastern region of America.
I embraced Islam because I have always been drawn to it. I have several different Qurans. Each is a little different but still a good way to understand how each one is conveyed. My heart's desire is to find a Muslima to spend my life with.

Tina_Stowe

Quote from: bergenguy on November 29, 2022, 09:55:49 PM
Assalamu aleikum. Stan here from the state of New Jersey in the Eastern region of America.
I embraced Islam because I have always been drawn to it. I have several different Qurans. Each is a little different but still a good way to understand how each one is conveyed. My heart's desire is to find a Muslima to spend my life with.
http://essaypapers.reviews/
Hello there!
Firstly, it is important to approach any potential partner with respect and sincerity. When seeking a partner, it is important to consider your own values and goals, as well as those of the other person. It is also important to communicate openly and honestly about your intentions and expectations.

There are many ways to meet potential partners, including through online dating sites or apps, through mutual friends or acquaintances, or through social events and gatherings. It is important to take the time to get to know someone and to build a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect before committing to a long-term relationship.

Additionally, it may be helpful to seek guidance and support from the Muslim community, including imams and other religious leaders who may be able to provide advice and assistance in finding a suitable partner.

Overall, finding a partner is a personal journey that requires patience, perseverance, and a willingness to communicate openly and honestly with others. With the right mindset and approach, it is possible to find a fulfilling and loving relationship with a Muslima.