News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The big contradictions in all religions v GOD s one message to all humans.

Started by good logic, September 12, 2022, 09:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

good logic

Peace everyone..
Here is a list of contradictions that one comes across in human s religions:
1-GOD is the all powerful. Religions think/interpret /instruct their followers that GOD needs followers of such religions to fight for him and enforce the religion on others even if they are peaceful people. Their enemies/ from  different 0ther religions- are also enemies of GOD even if they are claiming to believe in GOD and are peaceful people.

GOD does not contradict Himself by giving us the freedom of choice and then asks others to force a religion on us.

2- GOD Alone is the judge  and has not given authority to anyone to judge and punish anyone if they do not choose GOD s guidance. Religions judge and sanction their followers for not adhering to the rules of their religions

3-GOD has given all the children of Adam dignity and rights.they should not transgress or oppress others unjustly. Religions take the rights of others if they do not belong with them, take the rights of women and children even if they belong with them  and claim GOD has instructed it.

GOD does not tell us that we should compete in who  is the most righteous and we are all equal to start on the straight path ,then asks  religions to take rights away from other humans. GOD does not contradict ,nor do any injustice to anyone. Religions do that and claim it is from GOD..

4- GOD says to all of us do not divide into different religions and sects within each religion. Yet all religions are divided into sects and humans have formed different religions. Surely this is the biggest contradiction in all religions.

I am sure many of you are finding big contradictions in all the religions and the different sects of each religion.

The time has come to ponder and analyse what is the truth . Each need to look closely at their religion and see the irony and go in a deep search of the truth.

We need to start a revolution of cleaning all the false religions and sects to establish the dignity and role of the human being and its peaceful state to live on earth  in an amicable and peaceful existence with all the other humans=our brothers and sisters-.
GOD bless you all.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Sarah

Peace

This is quite thought-provoking. It reminds me of the other day when I was having a mini-debate with another Qur'an aloner about gay men. He mentioned that a certain verse mentions you should physically punish gay men for homosexual acts and I responded that all I remember was the verse told us to 'rebuke' them as in 'express sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behaviour or actions.' and if they still don't change then that's up to them. As long as they're not hurting anybody they should not be punished or hurt. Freedom of religion. But he kept insisting that the Arabic word means to physically punish them. Then I said we all know Arabic words can have multiple meanings and we should choose the most peaceful. Then he said something like 'this proves we clearly have a different upbringing'. But I think it's less about our upbringing and more about our individual souls. It seems like the way we interpret verses reflects our own personalities, biases and desires unless we try to be as peaceful, objective, impartial and logical as possible.
'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

good logic

Yes sister, according to some religions  GOD contradicts Himself.
For example:
GOD says that there is no compulsion in His religion. Take it or leave it ,.
GOD also says that whoever wants to believe ,believes and whoever does not want to believe is free to do so/
And GOD says that if He willed ,he could have made everyone a believer, but He  left the choice to us.

So  who/why are we trying to force people to believe like we do in our religions?

GOD has no contradictions in His one and only religion to all humans.

Besides if one thinks they have the right religion, it should benefit them first and foremost and should make them the best in righteousness and conduct. They should set the example by their behaviour , kindness and peacefulness towards all their fellow humans who are minding their own business and are peaceful towards them.
We are not asked to police for GOD or the leaders of religions nor are we the people s guardians of the religion of GOD.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Jafar

Excuse me, but let me point out few 'contradictions'
Quote from: good logic on September 12, 2022, 07:12:20 PM
GOD has no contradictions in His one and only religion to all humans.

God created everything, by everything it truly means everything.
And that include "all religion" which is only very tiny winy subset out of everything.

Everything that God created in this realm is based on the concept of "Polar opposition".
To some, this polar opposition seem to be 'contradiction'.
The "IS" and the "IS NOT".

Light, Dark
Love, Hate
Angel, Demon
Selfless, Selfish
Humble, Pride
Truth, False
Matter, Anti Matter

As without the "IS NOT" it is impossible to recognize the "IS"
Yet both are created by the same source.

QuoteBesides if one thinks they have the right religion, it should benefit them first and foremost and should make them the best in righteousness and conduct. They should set the example by their behaviour , kindness and peacefulness towards all their fellow humans who are minding their own business and are peaceful towards them.

Agree, ask what the religion has done to you and not what you have done for the religion.
Does the religion makes you more angelic? or more demonic?
More loving? or more hateful?
More forgiving? or more vengeance?
More humble? or more proud?
More selfless? or more egocentric?

QuoteWe are not asked to police for GOD or the leaders of religions nor are we the people s guardians of the religion of GOD.

Some religions, the major one (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are created to "control and police the people" to begin with.

Again the concept of 'polar opposition'.
There are 'those' who think that the 'world will be better' if we control everything.
And there are those who think that the 'world will be better' if nobody control anyone.

jkhan

Quote from: Jafar on September 12, 2022, 10:47:09 PM
Excuse me, but let me point out few 'contradictions'
God created everything
, by everything it truly means everything.
And that include "all religion" which is only very tiny winy subset out of everything.

Everything that God created in this realm is based on the concept of "Polar opposition".
To some, this polar opposition seem to be 'contradiction'.
The "IS" and the "IS NOT".

Light, Dark
Love, Hate
Angel, Demon
Selfless, Selfish
Humble, Pride
Truth, False
Matter, Anti Matter

As without the "IS NOT" it is impossible to recognize the "IS"
Yet both are created by the same source.

Agree, ask what the religion has done to you and not what you have done for the religion.
Does the religion makes you more angelic? or more demonic?
More loving? or more hateful?
More forgiving? or more vengeance?
More humble? or more proud?
More selfless? or more egocentric?

Some religions, the major one (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are created to "control and police the people" to begin with.

Again the concept of 'polar opposition'.
There are 'those' who think that the 'world will be better' if we control everything.
And there are those who think that the 'world will be better' if nobody control anyone.

Peace bro..
Again misconception....
where it is written that God created everything.. what does it include to be called everything?

God never created evil... prove it if you claim so..
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

good logic

Brother Jafar.
So GOD created everything.
However GOD created humans to make their own decisions and choose their own path in their lives. i.e Humans create their destiny, like what you say here,quote:

"Some religions, the major one (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are created to "control and police the people" to begin with".

Or this is a contradiction ,[f you are saying GOD created Judaism, Christianity and Traditional Islam?
In this case  it means GOD wants to control and police the people. Is GOD forcing anyone to make decisions in their lives?
GOD does not create things to force the humans to choose a path or to mislead them , Humans do that.

Or GOD contradicts Himself.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Jafar

Quote from: jkhan on September 13, 2022, 02:41:58 AM
God never created evil... prove it if you claim so..

Where evil = egocentricity, separation, hatred, fear, control freak

The prove is in the pudding, it exist..
Yet the opposite also exist as this universe is created with "polar opposition" concept.
When there's demon there's also angel.

QuoteOr this is a contradiction ,[f you are saying GOD created Judaism, Christianity and Traditional Islam?
In this case  it means GOD wants to control and police the people. Is GOD forcing anyone to make decisions in their lives?
GOD does not create things to force the humans to choose a path or to mislead them , Humans do that.

Yes that's the implication of realization of
1. God created every-thing
2. There's only one god.

Before finally came into the realization of:
"Only God that truly exist"
Yogis state it as "Brahman satyam jagat mithya", only brahman exist, the universe is an illusion.
Sufi state it as "Wahdat Al-Wujd", literally, single in existence.

From the perspective of the creator, all is known, everywhere is here and anytime is now.
And definitely, everyone is me.

I've described this on other thread using a metaphor for easy digesting.
The metaphor of a novel, let's take Lord Of The Rings by JRR Tolkien.

The evil, Sauron, Saruman, The Orcs are created by Tolkien.
The good, Frodo, Pippen, Gandalf are created by Tolkien.
Infact everyone and everything there are Tolkien.

Without the 'evil' the 'good' cannot be recognized.
Thanks to 'evil' the 'good' can be recognized.

Thanks to "Religion", "Not Religion" (it's opposite) can be recognized.
Everything exist in opposite polarity.
"And of everything We have created in pairs.."

Tolkien is not inside Lord Of The Rings, it's the other way around, all elements of "Lord Of The Rings" is inside Tolkien. Mount Doom is inside Tolkien, Mordor is inside Tolkien, Shire is inside Tolkien.

God is not fighting  "Satan", "Lucifer" whatever name one can came up with that symbolize 'evil'.
In the same manner as Tolkien is not fighting Sauron, Saruman and the Orcs.
Because nobody can fight God in the same manner as no character in Lord Of The Rings can fight Tolkien, it's own creator.

good logic

You are not making sense brother Jafar.
If there is no accountability and responsibility ,then, you can dream along, believe anything you want and do anything you want.
You are free to do so.
However moral laws and a system exist from the creator and judge of His system. This system  has only two paths and leads to two outcomes.
1- Follow GODs system and accept/follow/abide by His laws. Success and a new happy experience/life will follow after here.
2- Do not accept/follow other systems/your own way/rebel against the laws of the creator. Failure and a new miserable experience-Worse than this one we are experiencing- will follow after here.

Or do you think our experience here is a joke to do what one likes, follow what one likes make up our own systems and concoctions and no one will be accountable for any crime against GOD/ The creator and His laws?
We can all dream on...But it will be a nightmare!

Or what is the right system for us brother?
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Jafar

Quotebelieve anything you want and do anything you want.
You are free to do so.

Yes 'freedom of believing' or 'freedom of opinion/attitude' is a 'universal right' for every 'individuated unit of consciousness', with certain limitation of course, bounded by universal law in this universe.

By 'universal law' I truly mean 'universal law', the law that exist even before human exist and continue to exist even after human species has become extinct. (and also the sun, the earth planet become extinct)

QuoteHowever moral laws and a system exist from the creator and judge of His system. This system  has only two paths and leads to two outcomes.
1- Follow GODs system and accept/follow/abide by His laws. Success and a new happy experience/life will follow after here.
2- Do not accept/follow other systems/your own way/rebel against the laws of the creator. Failure and a new miserable experience-Worse than this one we are experiencing- will follow after here.

Let's dissect this one by one.
1. Universal laws a.k.a "Creator's laws" is universally and automatically binding.
Nobody, including non-human entities can break it. No angels / demons / deities / alien can break it.
So there's no option of "not following" or "not accepting".

2. Thus it implies "rebellion" from universal laws is an impossibility. No entities can break it, not even Devil/Satan/Lucifer or whomever. The notion of "entity" rebelling to "One Infinite Creator's law" is quite ridiculous, using LOTR metaphor above, it's similar to Sauron rebelling to Tolkien or Mickey Mouse rebelling to Walt Disney which is of course an impossibility and quite ridiculous.

3. Among the universal law is the 'law of opposing pair' which I've highlighted above, light x darkness, love x hatred, humility x pride, forgiveness x vengeance, security x fear, every 'thing' has it's own opposition pair. Personified; Angel represent the former while Demon represent the later as it opposite. Both polarity exist and both are still within the governance of this universal law. No creator's law is being broken here.

4. There's also another law, which functioned like a 'mirror', what goes around comes around, some people call it the law of 'karma'. Again this law also cannot be broken. You might refer to this law when you're refering to #1 above. Spread love and you will be loved, forgive and you will be forgiven, spread happiness and you will be happy. And the opposite is also true, referring  to the 'law of opposing pair', spread 'not love' and you will not be 'loved', spread hatred/fear and you will experience fear/hatred etc...
This law is not a form of 'punishment' as it functioned exactly like a mirror, it's a form of 'learning'. As one have experienced both hatred and love, one will naturally and eventually choose love. And this applies to everyone, human or non-human. Demon/Satan or any entities lenient towards spreading hatred and fear will always experienced hatred and fear themselves, until they 'jump/switch to the opposite', again the law functioned like a mirror and it's applicable to all form of entities, not only human.

The above is the answer of the 'right system' that you asked before and again it's automatically binding. If all universal laws was to be summarized in one ultimate law, it's the "Law Of Love".
As ultimately all will be forgiven when they start to forgive themselves.
And forgiveness is an expression of the highest form of love called 'unconditional love'.

That's the reason why I often said, if you want to be forgiven then forgive others, if you don't want to be judged don't judge others, if you want to be loved then love others. Because the law functioned exactly like a mirror.

Well not only me, actually Jesus, Siddhartha, Lao Tse and many other people also stated the same thing using their own style and languages. Again this law is universally binding, thus not only applicable to 'human', it exist even before human exist and it shall continue to exist even after human become extinct.

That's among the reason why I also often said Jesus, Siddhartha, Lao Tse recommend the 'attitude of islam' but of course it is NOT "The Religion of Islam".

good logic

Yes Jafar, but look around the reality of the world.
Are we  not accountable for what we do?
Or who is responsible for all the wickedness, oppressions and injustice?

You may say "karma" . I say a day of justice-set aside- will come from the Created for all to witness true justice.
An atom s weight of good or an atom s weight of bad. Everything will be present  for each one.

So let us keep doing more good and being the best we can for ourselves and all our brothers and sisters-humans-
From my side of things,I love you brother and I forgive everyone who wronged me- you have not wronged me as far as I know- and I ask forgiveness from anyone I wronged.- if I wronged you unknowingly, forgive me-
GOD bless you.
Peace.