News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

What will it take for Quranists to form our own community?

Started by progod, June 18, 2007, 07:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFajr

To motionless Wisdom
:offtopic: but that is a very true Signature. Its so important to remember always.

Peace
Al
No matter how far you have gone down the wrong path, turn around.
Some helpful links.

[url="http://corpus.quran.com/"]http://corpus.quran.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.studyquran.co.uk/PRLonline.htm"]http://www.studyquran.co.uk/PRLonline.htm[/url]

amanda

peace

i appreciate you recognizing truth when you see it! God willing we will all remeber it when we need to remember it!

motionless wisdom

Samia

Quote from: Motionless Wisdom on June 28, 2007, 07:17:04 PM
peace,
this message is for ironsky...

please message me as i am in your state and would like to be involved in your community and any thing you re trying to do related to quran alone/God alone. I have relationships with media and I do graphic design if you needed any assistance for campaign materials or media coverage, God willing I would like to asist.

please message me

motionless wisdom

Why don't you PM him directly, in case he does not return to this thread?

Tareq

The easiest and hardest way to do it is the way Muhammed did. know how many his community started with? 1 then 2 then 3.....Everyone can start a muslim community right where they're at, the same way Muhammed did, the way the Quran tells us to. One has to endure what the Quran tells him he must endure ( ridicule, violence, possible migration) Don't think you can start a muslim community right where you're at with the non muslim people you live around? Well, compare them to the people Muhammed lived around when he started his community. Know how he did it? He talked to his wife, his uncle, his friend,his neighbor,......The things that Muhammed and his growing community had to do and deal with are exactly what we have to do and deal with. Is anyone willing? or ,to borrow from Peter Tosh, " Everyone wants to go to Heaven but none of them want to die"? That community ain't gonna come on a silver platter. Any person with the heart and resolve can build that community outward form within.

imfromjakarta

Salamun 'alaikum,

Quote from: Tareq on November 05, 2009, 11:50:46 PM
The easiest and hardest way to do it is the way Muhammed did. know how many his community started with? 1 then 2 then 3.....Everyone can start a muslim community right where they're at, the same way Muhammed did, the way the Quran tells us to. One has to endure what the Quran tells him he must endure ( ridicule, violence, possible migration) Don't think you can start a muslim community right where you're at with the non muslim people you live around? Well, compare them to the people Muhammed lived around when he started his community. Know how he did it? He talked to his wife, his uncle, his friend,his neighbor,......

Yeap, I agree with it and has its base on this ayaat:

26:214    And warn your closest kin.

Quote from: Tareq on November 05, 2009, 11:50:46 PM
The things that Muhammed and his growing community had to do and deal with are exactly what we have to do and deal with. Is anyone willing? or ,to borrow from Peter Tosh, " Everyone wants to go to Heaven but none of them want to die"? That community ain't gonna come on a silver platter. Any person with the heart and resolve can build that community outward form within.

Is there any of us here want to be messenger? We discussed about a LOT of thing in al-Qur'an, and if we want to FOLLOW what's instruction here: 

2:208    O you who believe, join in peace, all of you, and do not follow in the footsteps of the devil. He is to you a clear enemy.

Yā 'Ayyuhā Al-Ladhīna 'Āmanū Adkhulū Fī As-Silmi Kāffatan Wa Lā Tattabi`ū Khuţuwāti Ash-Shayţāni 'Innahu Lakum `Adūwun Mubīnun

O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely  and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.

If we really embrace ISLAM, we do need messenger definetely

The Middle Path

Peace fellow members,

The idea of a Quranic community sounds like a harmonious, simple and peaceful lifestyle with a strong sense of unity and collaboration among the members of such a community. Unfortunately, having one big Quranic community in only one country is not practicable (viable) due to geographical barriers and travel and visa restrictions related to different types of passports. Thus, the idea of a Quranic community will remain a distant dream. In the meanwhile, we can have an online Quranic community, befriend monotheists from around the world through the internet and create small communities of monotheists in the places we live.

And hold firmly to the rope of God, all of you, and do not be separated. And remember the blessing of God upon you when you were enemies and He united your hearts. Then you became, with His blessing, brothers; and you were on the edge of a pit of fire and He saved you from it; it is thus that God clarifies for you His signs that you may be guided (3:103)
Hai Zamane Ka Taqaza Anjuman
Aur Be-Khalwat Nahin Souz-e-Sukhan

The Middle Path

Peace fellow members,

I desire to share some verses that I think are relevant to the topic of this thread.

God has promised those of you who have attained to faith and do righteous deeds that, of a certainty, He will cause them to accede to power on earth, even as He caused [some of] those who lived before them to accede to it; and that, of a certainty, He will firmly establish for them the religion which He has been pleased to bestow on them; and that, of a certainty, He will cause their erstwhile state of fear to be replaced by a sense of security [seeing that] they worship Me [alone], not ascribing divine powers to aught beside Me... (24:55)

And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way, so that [with your lives] you might bear witness to the truth before all mankind, and that the Apostle might bear witness to it before you... (2:143)

You are indeed the best community that has ever been brought forth for [the good of] mankind: you enjoin the doing of what is right and forbid the doing of what is wrong, and you believe in God... (3:110)
Hai Zamane Ka Taqaza Anjuman
Aur Be-Khalwat Nahin Souz-e-Sukhan