About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Dr. Hany Atchan: A historic change is taking place in the world

Started by The Middle Path, November 30, 2021, 11:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Middle Path

Peace ade_cool,

Quote from: ade_cool on February 01, 2022, 11:00:23 AM
I wish Hany Atchan read what you wrote here.

I have sent him an email in the past. But he didn't reply to my email. Therefore, I won't send him a new email where I'll share what I wrote here with him. If he wants to read what I wrote, he can read it in this thread. Or perhaps you or someone else can send him a link to my post and/or to this thread through an email or through youtube. I won't post comments on Dr. Hany Atchan's youtube channel, because I don't post and interact with comments on youtube these days, and I'm not going to do it in the near future.   

By the way, Farid is not Quran believer as he is taking sahih hadith books as representative of the teaching from God's messenger.

He seems like a traditional muslim (namely sunni).

By the way, have you watched Hany Atchans video "YT90 Has Jesus returned already, according to the Quran? Evidence of a second coming that has passed"? He published the video on youtube on january 29th. I heartily recommend watching the video from the following minutes (33:36-41:17).You might find that part of the video interesting and educational. I think his analysis of verse 3:144 and verse 5:75 is good in that part of the video. He compares the translation of Abdel Haleem and Muhammad Asad with regard to verse 3:144 and verse 5:75.
Hai Zamane Ka Taqaza Anjuman
Aur Be-Khalwat Nahin Souz-e-Sukhan

Fusion

For the interest of all. I went through the YouTube and in one of the comments he replied with detailed explanation.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KMM8pE_A5M

Check the first pinned comment.

Cheers

Best Regards,

Noon waalqalami

Quote from: Fusion on February 25, 2022, 05:09:40 AM
For the interest of all. I went through the YouTube and in one of the comments he replied with detailed explanation.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KMM8pE_A5M

Check the first pinned comment.

Cheers

peace, you gave him an easy one with nineteen fitna

likewise, mindless rant similar to his other nonsense

2:133 ... قالوا said they of نعبد we devote الهك deity your (singular) واله and deity ابىك forefathers your (sing.) ابرهىم Ibrahym واسمعىل and Ismail ...

4:163 انا indeed we اوحىنا inspires we of الىك to you (sing.) كما like/as what اوحىنا inspires we of الى to نوح Noah والنبىىن and the prophets من from بعده after him واوحىنا and inspires we of الى to ابرهىم Ibrahym واسمعىل and Ismail ...

14:35 واذ and when (past event) قال said ابرهىم Ibrahym ...
14:39 الحمد the praise لله to God الذى the one وهب bequeath لى to me على on الكبر the oldness اسمعىل Ismail واسحق and Isaac ...

Gotthelf-Bergsträßer-Archiv: Cairo, National Library: qāf 47
https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/3/vers/144?handschrift=73

Fusion

Dears
I was only trying to point out that the so called doctor had provided his view in the comments section.
I am only a beginner in knowledge of Quran, and I hope to read all all and I hope have more clarity.
I may not accept for now doctor hany views.
For example in one video he was explaining that prophet Mohammad is none other than Zul Qarnain and he provided different explanation of Arabic language.

Look here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UKIeGG5nPUM&t=912s

I believe that people can easily criticize those early Islamic so called scholars who wrote those books explaining the understanding of Quran then,, but I also noticed that people now are also coming out and explaining the understanding of Quran in complete different perspectives..the quranists..like some claiming prophet was from different place than Makkah or the Kaaba is not what is in Mecca or all hadiths are false or the meaning of hajj is completely spiritual etc,

Maybe 500 years from now.. we will have a complete different concept of Quran or Islam or Muslims or religion as a whole and maybe all of humanity may follow a unified code that is linked to then scientific advancements.

If all of the history that is written is distorted and false then I believe one should focus only on the essential message of Quran and hope he will not be questioned beyond that when he meet the lord.

Cheers

Best Regards,

Euphoric

Quote from: The Middle Path on November 30, 2021, 11:04:24 AM
Peace brothers and sisters,

TMP, could you please explain to me how you understand the word 3Arsh? I watched Dr. Hany's explanation and he doesn't explain how he came to define 3Arsh as Weltanschauung.

I've looked through several classic Arabic lexicons, and none even hint it to be metaphorical meaning pertaining to a person's worldview. This is one of the reasons I'm not in full support of his efforts as he redefines and claims them to be from the Abrahamic Locution without any support from the language itself.

ade_cool

Salam The Middle Path,

Quote from: The Middle Path on February 22, 2022, 05:06:37 PM
Peace ade_cool,

By the way, have you watched Hany Atchans video "YT90 Has Jesus returned already, according to the Quran? Evidence of a second coming that has passed"? He published the video on youtube on january 29th. I heartily recommend watching the video from the following minutes (33:36-41:17).You might find that part of the video interesting and educational. I think his analysis of verse 3:144 and verse 5:75 is good in that part of the video. He compares the translation of Abdel Haleem and Muhammad Asad with regard to verse 3:144 and verse 5:75.

As you recommend, I watch the youtube video within around the time window you mentioned.

If I understand correctly, Dr. Hany's conclusion is that Muhammad and Isa are the same person based on his analysis of 3:144 and 5:75.

Since I didn't watch his full video so I don't know whether the following verse has been explained as the verse contradicts his conclusion.

[61:6] And when Jesus, son of Mary, said: "O children  of Israel, I am a messenger of God to you, affirming what is between my hands of the Torah  and bringing good news of a messenger to come after me whose name will be 'most acclaimed.'" But when he showed them the clear proofs, they said: "This is clearly magic."

As per 61:6, Isa is clearly not the last messenger as he is bringing good news regarding messenger who will come after him.

Wassalam

scaliskan

Quote from: The Middle Path on January 25, 2022, 06:04:31 PM
Peace scaliskan,

You make some valid points in your post. Sometimes it's hard to know if a scholar is sincere and has a pure heart. Moreover, sometimes it's hard to know if a scholar is honest and trustworthy. Nevertheless, there is no need to be disappointed with scholars or expect them to be or behave in a certain way. As an arab proverb says, "Examine what is said, not him who speaks." Additionally, there is no need to expect a scholar to have a specific understanding of the Quran. Also, there is no need to expect a scholar to have a perfect understanding of the Quran. Because no scholar is infallible or faultless. Scholars are humans like everyone else and are bound to make mistakes. Therefore, some of their interpretations of the quran will undoubtedly be wrong/false. No scholar has the final word. That's a fact.

We are not supposed to follow men. The Quran actually never urges us to follow men. The quran urges us to follow God. Scholars can serve as advisors, mentors and teachers for us. Scholars can also serve as examples for us. Furthermore, their path can serve as an inspiration for us. We are supposed to take responsibility for our own learning. We are supposed to become self-reliant and self-directed learners. We are not supposed to become dependent on scholars. We are not supposed to be spoon-fed by scholars. Ultimately, we are supposed to carve our own path.

Sorry for my belated reply. I'm not a frequenter. I have no intend to focus on people rather than ideas. But we have a duty to enjoin goodness and dissuade from evil. So at least we have an obligation to warn him.

scaliskan

Quote from: ade_cool on February 01, 2022, 10:24:04 AM
Salam scaliskan,
Where did you ask the technical questions? Is it in comments section of his youtube videos?

How do we tell if a youtube channel is being monetized?

I agree with you that it is counterproductive to monetize if the intention is to spread knowledge of Quran.

[36:21] "Follow those who do not ask you for any wage, and are guided."
I asked most of them in comments. You can possibly see my nickname.
If you see ads in the video the channel is monetized.

jkhan

Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]