News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Ukraine 🇺🇦

Started by Outsider75, February 28, 2022, 02:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outsider75

Notice how quiet Israel is on this issue. Remember that a major goal of WW2 was to funnel Ashkenazis into Palestine.   Israel has a population problem. They claim to be a Jewish state but there are just as many non-JEWS(MOSTLY MUSLIMS) and they desperately need more Ukrainian Jews to move to the illegal settlements and Israel proper. I predicted this from the beginning. I haven't seen anything in the media on this but I am 95% sure there will be a mass exodus of Ukrainian AshkeNazis to Palestine. Israel tricked North African Jews in the past. They use evil tactics. They would use false flag attacks to scare Jewish communities. They would tell these communities that Palestine was a land without a people Deception is #1 Mossad tactic.   I have relatives in Ukraine who have been there since it was part of Russia. May Allah have mercy upon the innocent people of this conflict.

good logic

And Putin walked into the trap set for him by the west and its allies.
Nothing in the western media about the recent bombing of Syria by Israel either.
Nothing in the media abiout the manipulation of the economy by the big western  companies and the monopoly of wealth by the big banks . The world countries are in their pocket. the main currency that stay strong are the dollar. sterling and euro. The rest of the world currencies are useless while they hold their grip on the wealth  no other country will stand a chance.

Fair enough the wars of the western countries are all justifiable and their killing of innocents are legal.Wars that were justified with lies and done for greed and selfish need.
Of course all world systems are unjust and oppressive ,USA. Europe,UK, Russia, China ...etc all regimes that divide to conquer and steal from others and never value human life are corrupt.
GOD s system and justice will eventually prevail.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

reel

Quote from: Outsider75 on February 28, 2022, 02:19:59 AM
Notice how quiet Israel is on this issue.

Might be because Naftali Bennett is Putin's man? He asked Zelensky to surrender. I do know Bennett angered biden admin, American military and media with his strange support for Putin. But all of Israel might be not with him.They seem to be helping Ukraine behind the scene like some others who at first sided with Putin and now dont want anything to do with him.

Quote from: Outsider75 on February 28, 2022, 02:19:59 AM

I haven't seen anything in the media on this but I am 95% sure there will be a mass exodus of Ukrainian AshkeNazis to Palestine. Israel tricked North African Jews in the past. They use evil tactics. They would use false flag attacks to scare Jewish communities. They would tell these communities that Palestine was a land without a people Deception is #1 Mossad tactic.   I have relatives in Ukraine who have been there since it was part of Russia. May Allah have mercy upon the innocent people of this conflict.

I did come across the report that they indeed took in Ukranian refugees.

Your relatives are in my prayer.

It is just hard to digest what Putin is doing to Ukraine  :'(

Wish our troops would be on the ground.

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj