Author Topic: You have nothing whatsoever to do with them (Quran 6:158)  (Read 160 times)

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +14/-3
You have nothing whatsoever to do with them (Quran 6:158)
« on: October 01, 2021, 05:42:59 AM »
We said, ´Go down from here as enemies to each other!.´ (2:36) Satan/6:112 is your enemy, so treat him as an enemy (35:6) Children of Adam, did I not make a covenant with you not to worship Satan, who is clearly your enemy? (36:60)

Those who divide up their deen/CULTURAL UNIVERSALISM and form into sects/CULTURAL RELATIVISM, you have nothing whatsoever to do with them (Quran 6:158)

"...All attributes (moral universalism) of God are eternal and not separated from God..."; Maturidi

Premise 1:No one disputes Allah´s Signs [Our signs on the horizons and in themselves 41:53] except those who are kafir/CULTURAL RELATIVISM. (40:4)
Premise 2:The believers/CULTURAL UNIVERSALISM should not take kafirun/CULTURAL RELATIVISM as friends rather than the believers/CULTURAL UNIVERSALISM. Anyone who does that has nothing to do with Allah at all (3:28)
Conclusion:If they had had iman in Allah and the Prophet and what has been sent down to him, they would not have taken them/CULTURAL RELATIVISM as friends. But many of them are deviators. (5:81)

You have an excellent example in Ibrahim and those with him, when they said to their people, ´We wash our hands of you and all that you worship apart from Allah, and we reject you. Between us and you there will be enmity and hatred for ever unless and until you have iman in Allah/Sunnatullah/Moral Universalism alone.´ Except (bad example) for Ibrahim´s words to his father: ´I will ask forgiveness for you but I have no power to help you in any way against Allah.´ (but say) ´Our Lord, we have put our trust in You. and have made tawba to You. You are our final destination. (60:4) Say: ´My Lord has guided me to a straight path, a well-founded deen, the religion of Ibrahim, a man of pure natural belief. He was not one of the idolaters.´ Say: ´My salat and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah/Sunnatullah/Moral Universalism alone., the Lord (law) of all the worlds (6:161-162)

Allah does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the deen or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. Allah loves those who are just/5:8. Allah merely forbids you from taking as friends those who have fought you in the deen and driven you from your homes and who supported your expulsion. Any who take them as friends are wrongdoers. (60:8-9)

On the Day We will say to Hell, "Are you full?" And it will say, "Are there some more?" (50:30)

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +14/-3
Re: You have nothing whatsoever to do with them (Quran 6:158)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 07:57:25 AM »
Allah does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the deen or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. Allah loves those who are just/5:8. Allah merely forbids you from taking as friends those who have fought you in the deen and driven you from your homes and who supported your expulsion. Any who take them as friends are wrongdoers. (60:8-9)

Constitution/Scope for Moral Universalism

• "fought you in the deen" (pharaoh, vs. metaphysical interpretation methodology, 75:19 - UNITED NATIONS)

• "driven you from your homes" (qarun, riba - WORLD BANK)

• "who supported your expulsion" (haman, propaganda -  WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM)

ELSE

• Be just (public)

You who have iman! show integrity for the sake of Allah, bearing witness with justice. Do not let hatred for a people incite you into not being just. Be just. That is closer to taqwa. Have taqwa of Allah. Allah is aware of what you do. ( 5:8 )

• freedom (private)

If your Lord had willed, all the people on the earth would have had iman. Do you think you can force people to be muminun? No self can have iman except with Allah´s permission. He places a blight on those who do not use their intellect. (10:99-100)

BUT NOT merciful

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are fierce to the kafirun, merciful to one another. You see them bowing and prostrating, seeking Allah´s good favour and His pleasure. Their mark is on their faces, the traces of prostration. That is their likeness in the Torah. And their likeness in the Injil is that of a seed which puts up a shoot and makes it strong so that it thickens and grows up straight upon its stalk, filling the sowers with delight — so that by them He may infuriate the kuffar. Allah has promised those of them who have iman and do right actions forgiveness and an immense reward. (48:29)