News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Why are Christian women converting to Islam?

Started by Emre_1974tr, September 30, 2021, 07:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hizbullah

Here we go again....

Quote from: John on October 25, 2021, 05:52:15 PM
1. Here's the delusion that Muslims believe.

Jesus had a book and/or a message for which the only "evidence" is supposedly found in a book written 600 years after Jesus' life. This book/message WAS completely different from the Gospels which we have nowadays, these having been written by his friends at the time he existed. Of course, according to the educated insight of Muslims like Hisblowup the contemporary Gospels are fake because he believes the book he believes in states they can't be authentic. (In actual fact, the Koran does not even say this because I've quoted multiple Koranic verses which refer to the Gospels as existing at the time of Muhammad and which order Muhammad to refer to them. Why would the Koran say to read the Gospels if they were fake? This inconvenient fact about Hisblowup's own book is something he is now trying to avoid. These gospels are the same ones we have today but Hisblowup is NOT concerned with facts.)

Written 600 years after that god of yours was crucified??? What a joke....A man with your so-called qualification, do not know that Quran-Islam, was much older? In fact, older than you can ever imagine! Your christian brothers Robert Spencer, Robert Hoyland, Tom Holland and your late sister, Patricia Crone, had carried out empirical research, proving that the history of Islam (of the 7th Century) is a hogwash! They had done a great job but unfortunately, they were just as stupid as you are OR they did found the truth in what they were seeking by going back 3 centuries earlier and in which they hide it. I have a notion it is the latter!

The Quran confirmed what is in between, support the Book! The Book meant, the Book of Moses which comprises of 2 sections (Zabur -singular; Zubur - Plural) - the Torah & Gospel. This affirm, during the ministry of the Prophet these sections of the Book of Moses were intact! The Quran prophesies an event taking place during the ministry of the Prophet, Q:02:79

So woe to those who WRITE the "Book" with their own hands, then SAY, "This is from ALLAH", in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they EARN.

The words WRITE, SAY & EARN are all written in the imperfect, meaning, an event occurred during the ministry of the Prophet! This event is none other but the Creed of Nicaea, circa 325 CE. And the Quran affirmed it in the imperfect and that is the 4th Century CE! Constantine had planned this with his Archbishop Eusebius between 272 CE to 337 CE.

Quran also confirmed in 03:78 & 06:91 - the verses are in the imperfect

And indeed, there is among them a party who ALTER the Book with their tongues so you may think it is from the BOOK, but it is not from the BOOK. And they say, "This is from ALLAH," but it is not from ALLAH. And they speak untruth about ALLAH while they know.

And they did not appraise ALLAH with true appraisal when they said, "ALLAH did not reveal to a human being anything." Say, "Who revealed the Book that Moses brought as light and guidance to the people? You make it into PARCHMENTS, OBLITERATE IT and CONCEAL MUCH. And you were taught that which you knew not - neither you nor your fathers." Say, " ALLAH." Then leave them in their [empty] discourse, amusing themselves.

From The Bible's Ungodly Origins by Robert L. Johnson, ( I quoted him because he was right to this extent)

Emperor Constantine, who was Roman Emperor from 306 CE until his death in 337 CE, used what motivates many to action - MONEY! He offered the various Church leaders MONEY to agree upon a single canon that would be used by all Christians as the word of God. The Church leaders gathered together at the Council of Nicaea and voted the "word of god" into existence. Constantine ordered and financed 50 parchment copies of the new "holy scriptures." It seems with the financial element added to the picture, the Church fathers were able to overcome their differences and finally agree which "holy" books would stay and which would go.

Emmet Scott author of "Were the Arabs conquest a Myth" mentioned Gunther Luling who believes that the Ebonites, a Judaizing sect which was declared heretical in council of Nicaea was the so called Christian group with a wide following in Arabia during the 4th to the 6th Century CE. He was wrong to a certain extent because they were not Ebonites nor were they Jews or Christians but Manicheans. These Manicheans were the followers of the TRUE Quranic Seal of the Prophets, Prophet Mani. Yes, Prophet Mani, the Islamic Prophet who migrated to South Arabia, when Bahram 1 attempted an assassination on him. Quran 09:40 confirmed this event! Histroical evidence shows the Prophet was executed. That is not true! Quranic evidence proved in 16:03 that an Aramaic speaking individual teaching an Arab the Book.

Christian Robins, recent studies of works, affirmed one of the important kingdoms in Arabia in the 4th Century CE was the Polytheist kingdom of Himyar. The kingdom was founded in the 2nd century CE, and around 380 CE the elites of the kingdom of Himyar converted to some form of Monotheism.

Evidence of Ancient South Arabian writings on wooden stick. The Quran confirmed in 63:04

And when you see them, you wonder their embodiment, and if they speak, you listen to their speech, as if they were musnad (writings on) wooden stick...........

According to Saad D. Abulhab in his writings - Roots of Modern Arabic Script:  From Musnad to Jazm

Inscriptions dated back to the 3rd century show advanced cursive Musnad forms clearly illustrating its flexibility and visual adaptation. This highly cursive script, also known as South Arabian Minuscules or popular Musnad, was utilized by ancient Yemenis to inscribe everyday documents on softer wooden sticks. See below

[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/b0/19/72b019a8ed3ab946e78d157170178a38.gif[ /img]

According to Professor Peter Stein - University of Jena, Germany, who is the world expert on the above script; the correct rendering of the ancient text is that it is a legal document which states that a certain amount (the actual number has been left open) of Sorghum has been granted by A MAN TO FOUR WOMEN.

This is in accordance with Quran 04:03-04.....

Also see https://www.jstor.org/stable/45163432 studies written by Peter Stein and his team.

2. Let's get one thing straight: Your god allah is not the Christian God. Your allah is nothing but a demon, probably Satan himself. After all, did not a bright angel appear to your fake prophet? Here's what the New Testament says about your "revelation" agent: "God's messengers? They are counterfeits of the real thing, dishonest practitioners, "God's messengers" only by their own appointment. Nor do their tactics surprise me when I consider how Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is only to be expected that his agents shall have the appearance of ministers of righteousness—but they will get their deserts one day." (2 Corinthians 11)
There is only 1 God...but he's not the puny, fake god of Islam.

Let's not waste time.... from the late Mr Ahmad Deedat (RIP), author the Quran or the Bible

"Your god when he was in the cross, he cried out loud - Eloi Eloi LAMA SABACHTHANI - which means My God My God, why have you forsaken me? - the above is a translation from the so-called Greek manuscript "ACCORDING TO MARK". Obviously his Hebrew has a "Greek" accent because his so-called original were written in "Greek". But listen to Matthew who is supposed to have written his Gospel originally in the so-called Hebrew, which was aimed at the Israelites!

St Jerome an early Christian father of the 4th/5th centuries after JC, testifies as follows

"MATHEW, WHO IS ALSO A LEVI AND WHO FROM A PUBLICAN CAME TO BE AN APOSTLE, FIRST OF ALL THE EVANGELISTS, COMPOSED A GOSPEL OF JC IN JUDEA IN THE HEBREW LANGUAGE AND CHARACTERS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE OF THE CIRCUMCISION WHO HAD BELIEVE"

Naturally, Matthew's accent would be more Semitic (Arabic & Hebrew) than that of Mark & Luke. Matthew records the same scene as Mark 14:34 but note the variation of the dialect: Eli Eli LAMA SABACHTHANI - Pls study the words, from both Matthew and Mark, ask yourself whether these words - Eli Eli sounds like Jehovah Jehovah to you - of course NOT! if the answer if u r not DEAF DUMB or BLIND, ask again whether it sounds like "Abba abba" (meaning father, father in Arabic & Hebrew). Definitely NOT! Hey STUPID, cant u see the cry is ALLAH ALLAH / ELAH ELAH!

Unbiased christians will not fail to recognise ALLAH as none other than his - El, Eli, Alle, Elah, Alah, Allah - Call upon HIM by the name or HIS are the Most Beautiful names, as long as those names are not contaminated and as long as they do not conjure up in our minds the images of men or monkeys howsoever glorified they might have been!"

3. The Council of Nicea? You're truly parading your ignorance, son. Go and read a few books on the subject. (You do know what a book is, don't you?)

tell it to the marines grandpa.....

Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."

John

Quote from: Hizbullah on October 27, 2021, 04:05:31 AM
Here we go again....

Written 600 years after that god of yours was crucified??? What a joke....A man with your so-called qualification, do not know that Quran-Islam, was much older? In fact, older than you can ever imagine! Your christian brothers Robert Spencer, Robert Hoyland, Tom Holland and your late sister, Patricia Crone, had carried out empirical research, proving that the history of Islam (of the 7th Century) is a hogwash! They had done a great job but unfortunately, they were just as stupid as you are OR they did found the truth in what they were seeking by going back 3 centuries earlier and in which they hide it. I have a notion it is the latter!

The Quran confirmed what is in between, support the Book! The Book meant, the Book of Moses which comprises of 2 sections (Zabur -singular; Zubur - Plural) - the Torah & Gospel. This affirm, during the ministry of the Prophet these sections of the Book of Moses were intact! The Quran prophesies an event taking place during the ministry of the Prophet, Q:02:79

So woe to those who WRITE the "Book" with their own hands, then SAY, "This is from ALLAH", in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they EARN.

The words WRITE, SAY & EARN are all written in the imperfect, meaning, an event occurred during the ministry of the Prophet! This event is none other but the Creed of Nicaea, circa 325 CE. And the Quran affirmed it in the imperfect and that is the 4th Century CE! Constantine had planned this with his Archbishop Eusebius between 272 CE to 337 CE.

Quran also confirmed in 03:78 & 06:91 - the verses are in the imperfect

And indeed, there is among them a party who ALTER the Book with their tongues so you may think it is from the BOOK, but it is not from the BOOK. And they say, "This is from ALLAH," but it is not from ALLAH. And they speak untruth about ALLAH while they know.

And they did not appraise ALLAH with true appraisal when they said, "ALLAH did not reveal to a human being anything." Say, "Who revealed the Book that Moses brought as light and guidance to the people? You make it into PARCHMENTS, OBLITERATE IT and CONCEAL MUCH. And you were taught that which you knew not - neither you nor your fathers." Say, " ALLAH." Then leave them in their [empty] discourse, amusing themselves.

From The Bible's Ungodly Origins by Robert L. Johnson, ( I quoted him because he was right to this extent)

Emperor Constantine, who was Roman Emperor from 306 CE until his death in 337 CE, used what motivates many to action - MONEY! He offered the various Church leaders MONEY to agree upon a single canon that would be used by all Christians as the word of God. The Church leaders gathered together at the Council of Nicaea and voted the "word of god" into existence. Constantine ordered and financed 50 parchment copies of the new "holy scriptures." It seems with the financial element added to the picture, the Church fathers were able to overcome their differences and finally agree which "holy" books would stay and which would go.

Emmet Scott author of "Were the Arabs conquest a Myth" mentioned Gunther Luling who believes that the Ebonites, a Judaizing sect which was declared heretical in council of Nicaea was the so called Christian group with a wide following in Arabia during the 4th to the 6th Century CE. He was wrong to a certain extent because they were not Ebonites nor were they Jews or Christians but Manicheans. These Manicheans were the followers of the TRUE Quranic Seal of the Prophets, Prophet Mani. Yes, Prophet Mani, the Islamic Prophet who migrated to South Arabia, when Bahram 1 attempted an assassination on him. Quran 09:40 confirmed this event! Histroical evidence shows the Prophet was executed. That is not true! Quranic evidence proved in 16:03 that an Aramaic speaking individual teaching an Arab the Book.

Christian Robins, recent studies of works, affirmed one of the important kingdoms in Arabia in the 4th Century CE was the Polytheist kingdom of Himyar. The kingdom was founded in the 2nd century CE, and around 380 CE the elites of the kingdom of Himyar converted to some form of Monotheism.

Evidence of Ancient South Arabian writings on wooden stick. The Quran confirmed in 63:04

And when you see them, you wonder their embodiment, and if they speak, you listen to their speech, as if they were musnad (writings on) wooden stick...........

According to Saad D. Abulhab in his writings - Roots of Modern Arabic Script:  From Musnad to Jazm

Inscriptions dated back to the 3rd century show advanced cursive Musnad forms clearly illustrating its flexibility and visual adaptation. This highly cursive script, also known as South Arabian Minuscules or popular Musnad, was utilized by ancient Yemenis to inscribe everyday documents on softer wooden sticks. See below

[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/b0/19/72b019a8ed3ab946e78d157170178a38.gif[ /img]

According to Professor Peter Stein - University of Jena, Germany, who is the world expert on the above script; the correct rendering of the ancient text is that it is a legal document which states that a certain amount (the actual number has been left open) of Sorghum has been granted by A MAN TO FOUR WOMEN.

This is in accordance with Quran 04:03-04.....

Also see https://www.jstor.org/stable/45163432 studies written by Peter Stein and his team.

Let's not waste time.... from the late Mr Ahmad Deedat (RIP), author the Quran or the Bible

"Your god when he was in the cross, he cried out loud - Eloi Eloi LAMA SABACHTHANI - which means My God My God, why have you forsaken me? - the above is a translation from the so-called Greek manuscript "ACCORDING TO MARK". Obviously his Hebrew has a "Greek" accent because his so-called original were written in "Greek". But listen to Matthew who is supposed to have written his Gospel originally in the so-called Hebrew, which was aimed at the Israelites!

St Jerome an early Christian father of the 4th/5th centuries after JC, testifies as follows

"MATHEW, WHO IS ALSO A LEVI AND WHO FROM A PUBLICAN CAME TO BE AN APOSTLE, FIRST OF ALL THE EVANGELISTS, COMPOSED A GOSPEL OF JC IN JUDEA IN THE HEBREW LANGUAGE AND CHARACTERS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE OF THE CIRCUMCISION WHO HAD BELIEVE"

Naturally, Matthew's accent would be more Semitic (Arabic & Hebrew) than that of Mark & Luke. Matthew records the same scene as Mark 14:34 but note the variation of the dialect: Eli Eli LAMA SABACHTHANI - Pls study the words, from both Matthew and Mark, ask yourself whether these words - Eli Eli sounds like Jehovah Jehovah to you - of course NOT! if the answer if u r not DEAF DUMB or BLIND, ask again whether it sounds like "Abba abba" (meaning father, father in Arabic & Hebrew). Definitely NOT! Hey STUPID, cant u see the cry is ALLAH ALLAH / ELAH ELAH!

Unbiased christians will not fail to recognise ALLAH as none other than his - El, Eli, Alle, Elah, Alah, Allah - Call upon HIM by the name or HIS are the Most Beautiful names, as long as those names are not contaminated and as long as they do not conjure up in our minds the images of men or monkeys howsoever glorified they might have been!"

tell it to the marines grandpa.....

Hisblowup,

I needed a good laugh today, and you gave it to me. Thanks you.

If I have time later I'll respond. I have to do some really important things today, like paint my nails and locate that hair pin I dropped a few years ago in my study, but I'll really try and get to you. Of course, I don't really want to get to you because, honestly, you're so crazy and ignorant I just don't see how I can reach you. I only respond so that other aren't led away by your ignorance.

As I said to Sarah yesterday, you're one of these people who, in an extended moment of self-congratulation, believe they know enough about the history of Christianity to argue against someone who has been studying it for well over 3 decades. Unfortunately, you think cutting and pasting a few favourable quotes wins an argument.

BTW, Deedat was not a scholar. I've met him and believe me, he was a jahash and got what he deserved in the end. You can't mock God the way he did for that long without God eventually getting pissed off. He, like you, was an uneducated liar. Be careful, Hisblowup, be very, very careful because pride always comes before a fall. It may take time, but it arrives.

Hizbullah

Quote from: John on October 27, 2021, 06:13:58 PM
Hisblowup,

I needed a good laugh today, and you gave it to me. Thanks you.

You can laugh all you want, i know, the truth really hurts

If I have time later I'll respond. I have to do some really important things today, like paint my nails and locate that hair pin I dropped a few years ago in my study, but I'll really try and get to you. Of course, I don't really want to get to you because, honestly, you're so crazy and ignorant I just don't see how I can reach you. I only respond so that other aren't led away by your ignorance.

Its ok, a stupid arrogant old man who has been bragging since day 1, honestly, u are senile and probably andropause, time for you to retire...

As I said to Sarah yesterday, you're one of these people who, in an extended moment of self-congratulation, believe they know enough about the history of Christianity to argue against someone who has been studying it for well over 3 decades. Unfortunately, you think cutting and pasting a few favourable quotes wins an argument.

30 years of lies, taught you how to be arrogant, ad hominem, that is what you learn from christianity.....its a disgrace to the human race. Fyi, i quote, people of distinction, like Peter Stein, whom i have communication with. i suggest go and meet up with your christian brothers and follow up with their failed research on Islam, then come back here and we can have an educated dialogue

BTW, Deedat was not a scholar. I've met him and believe me, he was a jahash and got what he deserved in the end. You can't mock God the way he did for that long without God eventually getting pissed off. He, like you, was an uneducated liar. Be careful, Hisblowup, be very, very careful because pride always comes before a fall. It may take time, but it arrives.

Compare to Deedat, you are a wasted sperm, the truth really hurts just like it hurts many people, you see, people like you do not want to know the truth, they prefer conjectures and they think they know somethings and others knows nothing. With your arrogance, you go nowhere. You better advice yourself, you have been mocking God - the ONE and ONLY GOD - our Creator. Only a MORON will say, christian god jewish god hindu god and what else? You better be careful or you will be crucified like your man god and cry like a bitch! If you think you have knowledge, use it for goodwill, mocking with ad hominem, its just pathetic and you call yourself educated??? I have met many educated intellectual people, and they are/were never like you.

Old man be very, very careful because arrogance will make you fall, and you will fall hard!
Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."

SarahY

QuoteHow logistically could a man or group of men go all the way around the world, to every nook and cranny, to every church, home, library, king's palace, monastery, university, rich man's house...and steal the "original" 1000's of injeels and replace it with a fake one OR alter its words? How could this occur and no one get caught or there be no one waking up in the morning going, "Hey, who's been altering my injeel?"
Do you think this is logical? This is speculative and no claim to Quran, hadith or historical evidence.

You don't believe in the Quran being a revelation, so my fault for sharing verses that are congruent to your beliefs. What a shock and devastation that something other than the Bible could hold truths.

I believe the essence of the Bible and its message is true, lots of things can get lost in translations. Do you think Jesus spoke in English? Moreover, it was recorded after the death of Jesus so the idea of direct quotes, being passed down as 100% error free is not plausible to me. As for the recording of the Bible, you were the one asking for the recording of the Injeel.

I can't rationalise God dying, God creates us and knows we are sinners. God knows my destiny.

You're right, many are easy to just cut and paste to satisfy their ego or re-affirm beliefs.

As for the Quranic verse you quote, I believe that is in relation to a Muslim ruling state in which people do not pay their tax. Ever had a fight with your wife? Or anyone? Fight doesn't always = physical. What do you think will happen if you don't pay tax in the country you live? Or maybe you're in a country that doesn't tax you. I'm sure if you break a law of wherever you live, you will have to deal with those consequences.

If Christians had to be forced to believe then it wouldn't make sense that they would get a reward from their Lord nor would no compulsion in religion. False believe doesn't = belief that's just lies. Quran discusses to be truthful, to be with the truthful and that the truthful will have their reward with God.

In regards to your quote, Muslims revere Jesus. What do you believe people will ignore? What character of Jesus will they condemn?  What of the people who don't read, who believe in God? Are they condemned? Are they destined to eternal wrath?
We all have blind spots.
Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
ambiguity is there for a reason, why do you think?
We're all different, so how can we all be equal?

SleepySoul

Quote from: KDC501 on October 15, 2021, 10:12:35 AM

Good Day,

Just because men and women are not equal does not mean that men have an "advantage". I would almost say women have it far better because of two reasons :-

- Men are meant to be the breadwinners, the heads, the laborers and protectors of the family. This affords us greater responsibility than women.
- We're meant to go out on the battlefield and die...yeah DIE. Not women.

By those two points alone men have a vastly shorter life expectancy than women (which is still true today). Regarding your statement "Quran does not allow arrogance, superiority, oppression or injustice towards women." I agree. This is true. The Quran does not teach this and I said that. However men and women are NOT equal. We've never been equal. Me saying that women are not equal does not mean that men are superior what I meant is we have different ROLES, QUALITIES that's all. We are not the same and we're never going to be the same.

Men have roles in which we are better at because of our biology. Men for example are better at doing physically demanding jobs. Essential jobs that keep a nation alive. The jobs that women don't take but men do are the ones that are vital to running a prosperous society. This is apparent in all societies around the world. Good men bring structure and order to a family. We usually make more rational decisions than women who make more emotional decisions. Yes women get emotional. It's in their biology.

Woman on the other hand are vastly better at nurturing children than men. Why? Because that is what women were built for. To procreate and nurture. Women are better homemaker's than men. Have you ever heard the saying, Men buy the house women build a home? It's true.

Regarding your statement of "better gender" again I never said anything about which gender was "better". The best PERSON (irrespective of gender) is always determined by those who are most righteous.

Regards,

Kevin.

Ok, I decided to login to this today after a couple years. What a mistake. I don't know why you messaged me privately, all nice and sweet, but thank goodness I saw your misogynistic and hysterical comments, looking like straight out of an incel/MRA forum (so the "Bye Felipe" page is pretty accurate, huh?). So I will just not read any dms from you. You said you like anime and although I like a few and watch them occasionally, I know there's a lot of things wrong with that industry too, the stuff your types wouldn't want to acknowledge.

I really hope the following text won't make your hormones and emotions go out of wack, resulting in an angry rampage of killing and assaults. Or even going on road rage! And please, do NOT under any circumstances pick up a gun!

You think men have it harder? When were men ever oppressed by women based on their sex? When were men prevented from going out, getting an education, working, seeing the world? When were they prevented from wearing what they want or going where they want? There are still places in this world where women do not have the most basic rights and safety. Which country prevents men from walking and living freely?

Men commit the majority of violence on the entire planet. It would be "woke" not to mention the facts, right? "PC culture gone mad!", we can't even state evidence based on statistics anymore!
The wars they fight in? It's mostly men who start them in the first place. And guess what many men do during wars if we look at history? They commit many atrocities from killing innocent people to rape.
Terrorism, gun crime, murders, rapes, domestic violence, running dark web pedo rings, sex tourism, armed robberies etc. are also all majority male "activities".
The lack of accountability and responsibility is real. Even as children, boys are often less scrutinized than girls. They could be harassing women on the streets and yet still coming home to a hot dinner. This preference for boys, the lack of accountability, "boys will be boys" rhetoric, not teaching them enough about personal responsibility, decency and the fact that they are not innate sex maniacs, some cultures not normalizing interactions with the opposite sex, the lack of good and decent father figures, not keeping enough of an eye on them etc. are all contributing factors to male entitlement and their superiority complex. Also, drilling into their heads that "they were born this way and can't help it" is a big one.

How often do you walk the streets alone and worry about the women walking behind you? Or are wary of the van parked next to the footpath? Do you ever feel afraid walking past a group of women?
Misogyny brings real world dangers to women, the "misandry" boogeyman hysteria does not.
The interesting part is that I see more women supporting men and male victims than vice versa. So why this hatred? Some women will even give preference to men over other women! Yet misogyny thrives. What is it? You don't like seeing women exercise their God-given rights? The same rights you've been given? Of CHOICE? Is it the fear of losing control? Not being able to have free reign?

After all, it's feminism that wants men to be in touch with their emotions, be able to express their feelings, to show compassion and kindness, instead of responding with anger. The opposite of "toxic masculinity".
How come so many Muslims like to say the Prophet Muhammad was a kind, modest and even shy man, yet so many Muslim men want to embody the opposite characteristics? 

The world would stop without women's unpaid labor work which is estimated to be a trillion dollar industry. Why don't you read up on women's unpaid labor work? Ofc not.
Plenty of poor women work in fields and construction sites carrying heavy loads yet STILL go home to take care of their children, husband, cook and clean. Not to forget going through menstruation and child birth. Often wives are burdened with caring for the in-laws too.

As for Islam, here is an interesting list of men and women's "rights" compared in Islam. Take a look. https://distantescapist.wordpress.com/2022/09/07/do-muslim-women-really-have-more-rights-than-muslim-men-in-islam/?preview_id=704&preview_nonce=4b6057f305&preview=true

Is the above why you converted to Islam? Sometimes I wonder if many Muslims males are Muslim simply because of the misogynistic and male-favoring aspects of mainstream Islam.

But I've noticed how men from all backgrounds unite in misogyny, no matter what race, religion or lack of religion, colonizer or not, Quranist, Sunni, Hindu, Christian, Islamophobic men and Muslim men alike. The right-wing extremist Islamophobic white male has a lot in common with an extremist Muslim male. They're both anti-feminism and have similar misogynistic views about women. They both have a superiority complex of some sort, the white male, the Muslim male, racial vs religious. Or both racial and religious in some cases.

I would recommend reading a book called "Invisible Women" but I doubt you will. It doesn't seem like you read much.

If only there was a nice place on the internet not infested with incels. But they don't even leave God and religion out of it, so I guess that's a high expectation. I guess you can go back to nodding your head at Jordan Peterson or some other evo-psych pseudoscience nonsense. Ciao.

SleepySoul

Quote from: Emre_1974tr on September 30, 2021, 07:09:31 PM

9. Women were given rights to Vote less than a
100 years ago in the (US), while the Quran (42:38) gave
Women Voting rights almost 1,500 years ago.

10. Islam has unconfined Women and has given them
the human right to reach for the sky. There have been
Muslim Women Presidents through out the centuries,
but to this date, the oppressive mentality of the
men in the Western U.S.A. has stopped any Women from becoming
Presidents in predominately Christian countries,
while the Muslim countries have voted for and
elected Female Presidents."

FROM JEWS FOR ALLAH ORG...

Depends which version of Islam you're looking at? Their rights in the puritanical/extremist/wahabbi-esque versions are most definitely not "sky high". "Sky high" is obviously a weird exaggerated way to put it anyway, no matter what version.
https://distantescapist.wordpress.com/2022/09/07/do-muslim-women-really-have-more-rights-than-muslim-men-in-islam/?preview_id=704&preview_nonce=4b6057f305&preview=true

Emre_1974tr

Quote from: SleepySoul on September 11, 2022, 11:51:35 AM
Depends which version of Islam you're looking at?omen-really-have-more-rights-than-muslim-men-in-islam/?preview_id=704&preview_nonce=4b6057f305&preview=true

There is only one version of Islam.

We are not talking about human formations and their interpretations.
[url="https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr"]https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr[/url]

[url="http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/"]http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/[/url]

SleepySoul

Quote from: Emre_1974tr on September 11, 2022, 12:07:50 PM
There is only one version of Islam.

All sects seem to believe so.
Yet there are people out there interpreting even the Qur'an in different ways. Some Quranists believe in 5 prayers, some in 3 and some don't believe in ritual prayer at all. Some believe in the permissibility of 4 marriages for males, some don't. A few even seem to think you can drink alcohol and others don't. There are Quranists also debating the topics of fasting, Hajj etc.
The majority are the Sunnis with their more "mainstream" version of Islam. They tend to agree on the basics at least. Salah, Sawm, Hajj, Zakah, abstinence etc. But then they have their own issues with questionable hadith, practices that have no basis in the Qur'an, lack of debate etc.
Then we have further sects and sub-sects.
But this is all another debate.

I guess we all have to find our own path.

Emre_1974tr

In reality there is only one Islam. The different interpretations are because people have problems.

For example, the Koran says that God exists and is one. On the other hand, the spiritists and their extensions, the Sufis, say/argue that there is no God, that this is a symbolic expression, that it represents the system. Within the pantheistic philosophy, Sufis worship themselves and the universe. We see examples even in this forum. In the same way, many people deny the depictions of heaven and hell and claim that they are symbolic representations. In other words, they present the opposite of what the Quran says as religion. It is because of such perversions of the heart or other problems in people that there are different opinions when interpreting the verses. Miracle deniers commit the same atrocity. Those who say that Allah does not know the future commit the same terrible mistake.

The Quran gives information in a clear way, it explains everything in a simple way that even a primary school child can understand.

In short, there is really only one Islam. If you read the book in its entirety and accept the clear first meaning of the verses, religion does not change from person to person, everyone understands the verses in the same way.

At least on the most basic issues. That is, God exists and is one. We, the servants, are created completely separate from Allah, that is, created out of nothing. That is why shirk is the greatest sin. Paradise and hell are real and are physical places. The descriptions are one-to-one real. Salat exists, etc...The only source of religion is the Quran. You can get rich in unlimited amounts in a halal way, etc.

Peace
[url="https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr"]https://twitter.com/Emre_1974tr[/url]

[url="http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/"]http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/[/url]

Jafar

Quote from: Emre_1974tr on September 11, 2022, 05:10:02 PM
In reality there is only one Islam. The different interpretations are because people have problems.

There are many form claiming to be the "Truest" of the religion of Islam.
Each form / group claiming to be 'superior' / 'truest' compared to others.
That's the given impact of claiming 'superiority' / 'truest' born from the philosophy of separation.

QuoteFor example, the Koran says that God exists and is one. On the other hand, the spiritists and their extensions, the Sufis, say/argue that there is no God, that this is a symbolic expression, that it represents the system. Within the pantheistic philosophy, Sufis worship themselves and the universe. We see examples even in this forum.

At least on the most basic issues. That is, God exists and is one. We, the servants, are created completely separate from Allah

Interesting you mentioned the sufis, and how you opposed to it.

Sufis are well known for it's "Wahdat Al-Wujd" philosophy.
If explained in plain english it will be:
All exist in unity.
Or
Only God exist

Very similar to Yogis: Brahman Satyam Jagat Mithya.
Only Brahman is real, the universe is an illusion.

And yes religion (ie: Islam, Christianity, Judaism) which mainly propagate the belief of separation or quoting your statement above, "completely separate from Allah/God" has been opposing and suppressing the "unity" philosophy propagated by Sufis, Yogis and even Jesus and John.

Jesus is a good example of people punished with death by religion due to holding such belief.
Another example which recently came into my attention is "Siti Jenar", 16th century Indonesian sufis who are also punished by religion with death due to his statement of "Me and God are One".