News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Bible is a pagan hadith book

Started by Emre_1974tr, September 27, 2021, 04:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hizbullah

Quote from: John on October 25, 2021, 06:25:19 PM
Pal, the only guy here who is lying is you. Or, alternatively, you really are a MORON. So to explain why you are an idiot I'll write very slowly so you can understand you are one.

Ad hominem - unprofessional of you with your so called qualification, i wonder where you graduated from, a disgrace to that university! The audience in this forum knows who is the LIAR....

If I say I believe Jesus (and the Holy Spirit) is God, that makes me a Trinitarian. That's what Trinitarians believe.  I don't have to say the word; all I have to do is to claim, inter alia, that Jesus is God and that makes me one. By calling Jesus God it distinguishes me from someone like, say, a Jehovah's Witness, who believes Jesus was originally an angel who became a god (note the small 'g'). (BTW, the JWs are technically called Arians, after Arius of the 3rd century, the person who was eventually condemned, after lengthy debate, at the Nicean Council, the principal reason the Council was convened in the first place.)

Believe what you want but do not try to instill your believe on someone who died more than 1800 yrs ago, that is STUPIDITY

The foundation of Christianity, such as the Trinity, have no origin in the NT. The article of faith up until the end of the 4th century CE was:

I believe in God the Almighty.

(Articles of the Apostolic Creed, Theodore Zahn, p. 33-37)

So, to clearly evince why you are an idiot, I'll requote Irenaeus' words:

1."For I have shown from the Scriptures, that no one of the sons of Adam[/b] is as to everything, and absolutely, called God, or named Lord. But that He is Himself in His own right, beyond all men who ever lived, God, and Lord, and King Eternal, and the Incarnate Word, proclaimed by all the prophets, the apostles, and by the Spirit Himself, may be seen by all who have attained to even a small portion of the truth...humbled Himself even to death and that He is the holy Lord, the Wonderful, the Counsellor, the Beautiful in appearance, and the Mighty God, coming on the clouds as the Judge of all men; all these things did the Scriptures prophesy of Him." (Against Heresies, Book 3, ch. 19, v. 2)

Your words not Irenaeus. He was born at a time where Christianity was never in existence - (with Quranic & historical evidences). So please do not try to instill unprofessional work ethics, it only makes you a liar!!!

2. "[T]o raise up anew all flesh of the whole human race, in order that to Christ Jesus, our Lord, and God, and Saviour, and King, according to the will of the invisible Father, "every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth, and that every tongue should confess" to Him, and that He should execute just judgment towards all" (Ibid., 1:10:1)

3. "Christ Himself, therefore, together with the Father, is the God of the living, who spake to Moses, and who was also manifested to the fathers." (Ibid., 4:5:2)

Off course, Polytheist ideology = HINDUISM - you are no difference with the hindus....

You have an audience don't forget. You claimed Irenaeus was a Muslim because he did not believe Jesus was God. Over and over again he unambiguously states that he believes Jesus is God. You are wrong but are still so childish and full of uneducated arrogance you won't admit you are in error.

Remind yourself, they are watching you, you came to this forum with your uneducated, narcissistic personality disorder, arrogance and unprofessional ethics, condemning everyone with your ad hominem, who do you think you are? Is this the way to propagate your failed so called religion?

BTW, you are in error because you lack the skill, desire and, most importantly, the honesty to check your sources to see if they are accurate. You cut a very, very sad and pathetic figure, son.

You are the one who is in grave error and not only that, you failed to provide one verse from the Gospel Of Jesus, which i have been asking you for several times. You  failed to check all those sources which btw came from people who was of much better status then you! You are nothing compare to them!

You an unprofessional, uneducated, pathetic liar with a narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a psychiatrist
Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."

John

Quote from: Hizbullah on October 25, 2021, 10:33:59 PM
Ad hominem - unprofessional of you with your so called qualification, i wonder where you graduated from, a disgrace to that university! The audience in this forum knows who is the LIAR....

Believe what you want but do not try to instill your believe on someone who died more than 1800 yrs ago, that is STUPIDITY

The foundation of Christianity, such as the Trinity, have no origin in the NT. The article of faith up until the end of the 4th century CE was:

I believe in God the Almighty.

(Articles of the Apostolic Creed, Theodore Zahn, p. 33-37)

Your words not Irenaeus. He was born at a time where Christianity was never in existence - (with Quranic & historical evidences). So please do not try to instill unprofessional work ethics, it only makes you a liar!!!

Off course, Polytheist ideology = HINDUISM - you are no difference with the hindus....

Remind yourself, they are watching you, you came to this forum with your uneducated, narcissistic personality disorder, arrogance and unprofessional ethics, condemning everyone with your ad hominem, who do you think you are? Is this the way to propagate your failed so called religion?

You are the one who is in grave error and not only that, you failed to provide one verse from the Gospel Of Jesus, which i have been asking you for several times. You  failed to check all those sources which btw came from people who was of much better status then you! You are nothing compare to them!

You an unprofessional, uneducated, pathetic liar with a narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a psychiatrist

I apologise I called you an idiot, moron, uneducated. I am truly sorry. Rather, I didn't know you have serious mental health issues.

Hizbullah

Quote from: John on October 27, 2021, 06:16:27 PM
I apologise I called you an idiot, moron, uneducated. I am truly sorry. Rather, I didn't know you have serious mental health issues.

Me too, for calling you a senile old man, rather I didn't know you have serious narcissistic personality disorder,
Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."

centi50

Salam to all

Matthew 27:46

About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?")

It seems jesus didn't get the memo from God that he was suppose to die for the sins of Christians 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

God bless all