Author Topic: is the universe water  (Read 158 times)

tutti_frutti

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-2
is the universe water
« on: August 07, 2021, 03:15:30 PM »
Peace everyone

I would like to share with you my idea on what the universe is made of should anyone anyone have any insight or idea to share

a fellow free minder shared with me some videos about the moon and other objects in space that when looked it seem to gave ripple effects (the moon also seems to have lunar waves)

He is the One who has created the heavens and the earth in six days and His Throne was upon the water so as to test who from among you works the best and when you say you will be resurrected after the deat those who have rejected say this is but clear magic (11:7)

your Lord is The God who has created the heavens and the earth in six days then He settled upon the Throne the night runs away from the day which seeks it continually and the sun and the moon and the stars are commissioned by His command to Him is the creation and the command glory to The God The Lord of the worlds (7:54)

from the above verse, i understand that The God is on His Throne which is above the water .. may we say that the seven heavens are thus water?

they fear their Lord from above them and they do what they are commanded (16:50)

from the above verse may we conclude that The Lord is above us all, that His Throne is settled above us, above the waters, and so the universe is water?

in the bible we are told that the waters above are separated from the waters below (earthly waters?) by the firmament (our atmosphere?)

perhaps what scientists call "dark energy and dark matter) is actually water

just a thought perhaps i am wrong

peace