Author Topic: The communist based New world Order  (Read 171 times)

Abdun Nur

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +10/-2
The communist based New world Order
« on: July 23, 2021, 12:50:38 PM »
Peace All,

I wrote this on communism, and could expand greatly in an article on this topic on my website, if anyone is genuinely interested, let me know: Communism will enslave humanity to the Ba'al (Owner) as a new world order, if enough of the stupid survive the cull in large enough numbers.

Communism: The Ashkenazi Wet Dream
The development of communism was funded by Friedrich Engels’ a Prussian, a keen fox-hunter, and a textile mill owner and tycoon owning factories in Salford (Lancashire, England) and Barmen, Prussia (now Wuppertal, Germany). As a wealthy member of the bourgeoisie (of the capitalist class who own most of society's wealth and means of production), he provided, for nearly 40 years, the financial support that kept Karl Marx at work.

Karl Heinrich Marx was an Ashkenazi Jew, his maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi, while his paternal line supplied Trier's rabbis since 1723, a role taken by his grandfather Meier Halevi Marx. His father was a lawyer with a comfortably upper middle class income and the family owned a number of Moselle vineyards.

The word "rabbi" is derived from the Hebrew word רב‎ rav [ˈʁav], which literally means "great one" or "master".

Ba’al (Owner) is hierarchy through tri-ba’al-ism, being corporation/trust, which forms legal possessor constructs.

Kab-ba’al-ah is the doctrine of Ba’alism claimed the religion (religion means the affair of binding) of ‘the sons of the serpent’, a serpent is a wily, treacherous, or malicious person (psychopath). This is Rabbinic (masters or doctors of slave law) being dichotomous to Karaitic (readers/teachers).

Communism grew out from these roots. Communism is a system of social control in which all is property, owned as a constructed legal fiction, by the corporation of State, and each person (slave of the corporation) contributes and receives according to the dictates of that dominating corporation,

Abdun Nur

Abdun Nur

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +10/-2
Re: The communist based New world Order
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 12:16:24 AM »
Peace All,

communism is a form of Ba'alism that makes the State corporation the direct owner of the slaves, much as the old plantation slave owner functioned, where all must work for the benefit of the State corporation, while capitalist Ba'alism makes the slave economically coerced into working for the benefit of commercial corporations. The commercial corporations and the State corporations share the fruits of the slaves' labours.

The economic slave is allowed some freedoms, and must labour within a system designed around the five forms of usury to house, feed, educate and maintain their health through the meagre wages they may earn within the capitalist model. Unemployment is needed within this model to maintain the fear of poverty, destitution, want, which motivates the slave.

The physical slavery of communism has few freedoms for the individual, who is viewed by the owners of the State corporation as a cog in their machine of corporation, the State provide very basic needs, like housing, clothes, food and indoctrination education as a minimum, the State functioning as any plantation master, and takes all labours and their fruits as the property of the State corporation. In this model all share the poverty equally, and fear of the brutal whip of their owner motivates the slave.

Both forms of slavery are oppressive, both must purge the skill of reasoning from the slaves (the schooled mind), both are morally bankrupt.

The alternative is the anarchic structures of common unity, which must inherently functions free of hierarchies, free of the five forms of usury. Freedom from these monopolies and mafias, allows the individual to function and interact within a framework of virtue, equity, protection and safety. These anarchic, inherent models are the ones I wish to establish using the concepts I explain at length on my website.

Abdun Nur