Author Topic: have you been blackmailed by Bukhari yet?  (Read 309 times)

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
Re: have you been blackmailed by Bukhari yet?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2021, 01:54:33 PM »
I started to read, then I had to concentrate to keep track of what is being discussed. I lost my way after five minutes into the article. I kept going back slowly to understand the argument.
I was interested still after 10 minutes, going back on myself as I was losing the flow of the  argument and getting lost in the "weird stories" .

It stared to get a difficult task to concentrate on.
I decided to give up on it and see how to motivate myself and plan to break down the task of giving the argument time to read and digest.
It is not easy to follow the argument with such a lengthy and tedious  article.
I will try again to do it justice.
Am I the only one finding the article difficult to grasp?

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 06:14:10 AM »
Oh yeah, I read that before.

I started to read, then I had to concentrate to keep track of what is being discussed. I lost my way after five minutes into the article. I kept going back slowly to understand the argument.
I was interested still after 10 minutes, going back on myself as I was losing the flow of the  argument and getting lost in the "weird stories" .

It stared to get a difficult task to concentrate on.
I decided to give up on it and see how to motivate myself and plan to break down the task of giving the argument time to read and digest.
It is not easy to follow the argument with such a lengthy and tedious  article.
I will try again to do it justice.
Am I the only one finding the article difficult to grasp?

GOD bless you.
Peace.

The problem he is tackling: Mullahs force sectarians into blindly accepting bukhari collection. They say the rejection is innovation. They don't get that sahih doesnt mean true but that the chains are correct.

I think the guy was angry for which he kinda lost track. Red flags he extracted from the hadith science textbooks are the gems. His own school of thought is no solution. Hadiths are plainly sinking ships.

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 07:33:26 AM »
Thanks sister.

It was hard work to read,but I got through it.

Sometimes we have to give each peace of work its time and effort to be fair and honest with everyone.

There is so much out there  it is almost impossible to keep up .
However I am thankful to all those who are searching and sharing. Of course I thank the Lord first and foremost for guiding and misguiding according to His knowledge of folks.

GOD bless you.
Peace
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/