Author Topic: God is USELESS.. Naturalism is what matters for salvation!  (Read 3372 times)

Abdun Nur

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +10/-2
Re: God is USELESS.. Naturalism is what matters for salvation!
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2021, 02:57:28 PM »
Natural law, means what?

The inherent anarchic model functions on reciprocal interaction, which could be called inherent power, it needs no written laws, only the simple reciprocal concept, this generates two simple rules, based on the inherent reciprocal duty of care formed inherently.

Nothing is needed beyond the two simple rules, and all wrongful actions can be arbitrated from these two rules generated through reciprocation.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2021, 04:53:32 PM »
The pattern in Nature is My Quran (Oath)

It is indeed a Glorious Qur´an preserved on a Tablet. (85:21-22, 29:49)

But as for those who
  • have clear evidence from their Lord 75:19, 42:52-53, 40:4 + 41:53
  • followed up by a witness from Him 3:64, 6:74-83, 4:82, 10:47
  • and before it the Book of Musa came as a model and a mercy 7:156-158, 2:124/129/151, 22:78, 90 + 103
such people have iman in it (the Quran)

Any faction which rejects it is promised the Fire. Be in no doubt about it. It is the Truth from your Lord. But most people have no iman. (11:17)

It (the Quran) is Clear Signs reposited in the hearts of those who have been given knowledge. Only wrongdoers deny Our Signs. (29:49)

Are you disregarding this narration? (56:81)

So, "I 69:40/43" am the Quran  >:D

Is Allah not the Wisest of the wise ones? ( 95:8 )

Peace..

I know you are not someone who reply directly to questions... But still I enter in this topic at least someone would get help...
Did you really answer my questions and especially "is Quran from human? "

Why take quran for your claims while it is an ancient book and WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF IT?  do you know the author? 
I only entertain your direct replies in your next posts and that would make sense for the topic...

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-3
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2021, 05:13:00 PM »
Peace..

I know you are not someone who reply directly to questions... But still I enter in this topic at least someone would get help...
Did you really answer my questions and especially "is Quran from human? "

Why take quran for your claims while it is an ancient book and WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF IT?  do you know the author? 
I only entertain your direct replies in your next posts and that would make sense for the topic...

Why bother if you have a different understanding of the Quran, and refuse to make clear on its actual meaning?

So... it is futile. Doesn't make sense to make an argument from wrong premises, not naturalism

not engaging in ignorance is wisdom    >:D

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2021, 05:43:26 PM »
Why bother if you have a different understanding of the Quran, and refuse to make clear on its actual meaning?

So... it is futile. Doesn't make sense to make an argument from wrong premises, not naturalism

not engaging in ignorance is wisdom    >:D

Why you in the first place bother?  This is a forum and it is free minds.   So I ask questions from those who raised a topic.. If it does not digest to answer directly why raise topics...  So nonsensical to say so.. isn't it?

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-3
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2021, 03:20:12 AM »
Why you in the first place bother?  This is a forum and it is free minds.   So I ask questions from those who raised a topic.. If it does not digest to answer directly why raise topics...  So nonsensical to say so.. isn't it?

already answered with proof from the Quran and it's logical premises, but you're blind... aren't you? try logic... :rotfl:

The pattern in Nature is My Quran (Oath)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2021, 08:56:44 AM »
already answered with proof from the Quran and it's logical premises, but you're blind... aren't you? try logic... :rotfl:

Don't try to be over smart... That would definitely look ugly...  Have you lost your senses... Or have you donated your eyes to someone  else?  Do you read what I QUESTUONED you from the beginning... Just answer if want...  Then I will definitely continue argue with you in sha allah... If you keep doing strawman hypocrocy then I have no time to waste... But definitely I will keep interrupting you if God will..  Coz that's a duty of a believer to speak truth...

Again the logic man... Just answer is Quran (book)  from human?  Who is the author of quran?
I will make it easy.. For me Quran is from God and the author is God...
Is God useless then...?
Such a shame that you can't even perceive a simple matter...

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-3
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2021, 10:04:59 AM »
Don't try to be over smart... That would definitely look ugly...  Have you lost your senses... Or have you donated your eyes to someone  else?  Do you read what I QUESTUONED you from the beginning... Just answer if want...  Then I will definitely continue argue with you in sha allah... If you keep doing strawman hypocrocy then I have no time to waste... But definitely I will keep interrupting you if God will..  Coz that's a duty of a believer to speak truth...

Again the logic man... Just answer is Quran (book)  from human?  Who is the author of quran?
I will make it easy.. For me Quran is from God and the author is God...
Is God useless then...?

Such a shame that you can't even perceive a simple matter...

You must be so damn stupid, one of a kind  :rotfl:

Why don’t they research the (translation/interpretation of the) Quran? Don’t they realize that if it(s translation/interpretation) was from someone other/6:112/26:221-227 than Allah/11:17/42:52-53, they would find many discrepancies in it (4:82) There are some among them who distort the Book with their tongues to make you think this is from the Book—but it is not what the Book says. They say, “It is from Allah”—but it is not from Allah. And ˹so˺ they attribute lies to Allah knowingly. (3:78)

it is futile. Doesn't make sense to make an argument from wrong premises, not naturalism

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former" Einstein

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-3
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2021, 02:36:27 PM »
Natural law, means what?

The inherent anarchic model functions on reciprocal interaction, which could be called inherent power, it needs no written laws, only the simple reciprocal concept, this generates two simple rules, based on the inherent reciprocal duty of care formed inherently.

Nothing is needed beyond the two simple rules, and all wrongful actions can be arbitrated from these two rules generated through reciprocation.

Already explained, so you're the anarchist that belongs to the garbage/toilet wall.... and which has nothing to do with the true anarchism.

Anarchism means "without rulers", NOT "without rules (worst than animals)"  :rotfl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism

Abdun Nur

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +10/-2
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2021, 02:56:38 PM »
Peace G.A,

It's not I who's clueless about anarchy, your claims are ignorant, nonsense, religious fantasy and confusion, you are doing a disservice to the concepts of anarchic common unity, the very basis of your ideas are logical fallacies, poorly thought through, many of them in direct opposition to any anarchic structure, anyway, all anyone can do is point out what anarchy is, you only confuse those who may have been open to it.

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-3
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2021, 03:03:48 PM »
Peace G.A,

It's not I who's clueless about anarchy, your claims are ignorant, nonsense, religious fantasy and confusion, you are doing a disservice to the concepts of anarchic common unity, the very basis of your ideas are logical fallacies, poorly thought through, many of them in direct opposition to any anarchic structure, anyway, all anyone can do is point out what anarchy is, you only confuse those who may have been open to it.

What is your reference and authority?