Author Topic: God is USELESS.. Naturalism is what matters for salvation!  (Read 3376 times)

nimnimak_11

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: God is USELESS.. Naturalism is what matters for salvation!
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2021, 03:45:35 AM »
IF you follow the Lord of Moral Relativism

THEN you'll certainly end in the world of Moral Relativism

It's that simple.  >:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlbDBQrt2tc

https://archive.org/details/the-cult-of-shallow-by-dr.-amandha-vollmer

I think it all depends on what one means when one says "moral relativism".

Some people are more favoured by God than others. This is because they are morally better (objectively sincerer to God/Goodness/Truth than others). This is hinted at in the following verse:

2:31 .....if you are sincere

Those who are more favoured by God are closer to Good than they are to evil. But this is a spectrum or range (to my interpretation/understanding). The closer one is to Good, the more favoured he is by God. God is the Good, thus God rightfully favours God the most. It's evil/unfair/self-righteousness for us to favour ourselves over God, but since God is Perfect, it would be unrighteous for God to not favour Himself over all others.

Only those who acknowledge very little are cast into Hell. Thus, you can have a range of morally good people (maybe even overtaking each other in moral goodness every now and then). You could argue that the non-prophets (or even the angels in 2:31) are evil for not being better because they could have been better but they chose not to (should the angels have questioned God at all when He is Perfect and they are not?). But if they are not complaining with what God has given them, and they are not transgressing, then they are consistent with their standards. So they are not evil in my opinion (because they do unto others as they would have done unto them).

Maybe the following will be of interest/benefit to you:

http://philosophyneedsgods.com/2021/05/03/the-image-of-god-the-true-cogito/

Section 2 focuses on objective versus subjective (though I think you'd have to read all that preceded it in the post to understand it).

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2021, 08:23:22 AM »
Brother,I will sign out from your thread amicably.
Thanks for your replies.
Hope you do not mind my final advice:

- You , me and everyone were not born winners ,nor losers. We were born choosers.
-We can change our future more by what we do than what we say.
-If GOD is with us,it does not matter about those who are against us.
Best of luck.
GOD bless you.
Peace
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-3
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2021, 11:22:30 AM »
I think it all depends on what one means when one says "moral relativism".

Anarchism is nothing about god at all, it is about freedom and types of government..

It is POLITICS
It is DEEN (Worldviews)

Moral Relativism = Statism
Moral Universalism = Anarchism

This is politics, it is hate between political parties... what's wrong with that?  :police:

Green anarchism is an anarchist school of thought....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_politics

Have iman in Allah and His Messenger and in the Light (64:8 )

[Allah] Religious/Spiritual Naturalism = Metaphysical Interpretation Methodology

[Rasul] Ecospiritulity = Way of Life, al-Masjid al-Haraam

[Light] Green Anarchism = School of Thought (Earth Jurisprudence)

Social Ecology = Naturalist Society

Green Politics = Naturalist Party

Ecopreneurship = Sustainable Economy

Ecoschool = Environmental Philosophy

Ecotechnology

Green Syndicalism = mental and debt-free society

and many more under the heading of GREENISM, huge topics and a complete system of governance.

....SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER (NATURALIST PARTY) with the truth/natural justice, and SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER with perseverance/2:151/sustainable economy (103:3)

Unity with Satan (moral relativism) is the path to success?  beLIEvers? :rotfl:

SATANISM: "...The reason that there is no access to absolute morals is obvious: there is no (good!) god!..."

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-3
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2021, 11:41:03 AM »

Hope you do not mind my final advice:

- You , me and everyone were not born winners ,nor losers. We were born choosers.
-We can change our future more by what we do than what we say.
-If GOD is with us,it does not matter about those who are against us.

It is irrelevant, and merely conventional wisdom that can do nothing good to our world. Proven without a doubt.

https://youtu.be/T79JfuisG_8?t=114
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlbDBQrt2tc

What we must do?
---------
God only asks me to do ONE THING, "make a clear distinction"

Children of Adam, did I not make a covenant with you not to worship Satan, who is clearly your enemy? (36:60, 5:81, 3:28, 5:25, 9:16/24) Musa said, ´My Lord, I have no control over anyone but myself and my brother, so make a clear distinction between us and this deviant people.´ (5:25, 11:17, 4:82)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSnDk3Qmqms

THE I'TIQAD: DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN

Shaytan = "they belong to neither of you (NATURAL JUSTICE ALONE) nor to them (FORCED JUSTICE ALONE)"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I only do ONE THING, "make a clear distinction/i'tiqad"

The true Pillars of Islam: Who are Muslims?

Let us come to an agreement between us and you: that we will worship none but Allah/Sunnatullah, associate none with Him/Sunnatullah, nor take one another as lords instead of Him. If they turn away, say, ´Bear witness that we are Muslims´ (3:64)

Climate Tipping Point

There is no city We will not destroy before the Day of Rising (qiyamah al-kubra), or punish with a terrible punishment (qiyamah al-wustha). (17:58)

We never punish until We have sent a Messenger. (17:15)

Your Lord would never destroy any cities without first sending to the chief of them a Messenger to recite Our/Tawba/21:104-108/7:155-158 Signs to them. (28:59)

He made all gods One God (Quran 38:5)

Allah made this an enduring word remaining among Ibrahim's descendants that they might unite (43:28)

Rasul is (10:47) and he who "does not speak from his own inclinations" (53:3, 25:43, 23:71) but (11:17) and (4:82).

Our Law proves that we are messengers to you (36:16)

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-3
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2021, 12:10:33 PM »
IF they had had iman in Allah and the Messenger and what has been sent down to him

[THEN] they would not have taken them as political/friends.

[ELSE]/BUT many of them are deviators.

(5:81, 3:28, 58:22, 9:16/24)

We will advance on the actions they have done and make them scattered specks of dust. (25:23)

nimnimak_11

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2021, 07:17:48 AM »
Anarchism is nothing about god at all, it is about freedom and types of government..

It is POLITICS
It is DEEN (Worldviews)

Moral Relativism = Statism
Moral Universalism = Anarchism

I'm not sure I understand your position or what it is you are advocating.

To my understanding, anarchy = absence of government

In an absolute sense, there is no anarchy because God is Almighty. God is Lord. Where there is a Lord that is Almighty, there is no such thing as anarchy.

Of course, in an absolute sense, it is not the rule of your government that you are supposed to obey. It is not your parents that you are supposed to obey. It is God that you are supposed to obey. If any command or advice given to you by your parents or government feels insincere to God, you are supposed to reject it (if you wanted maximum gains in terms of goodness that is).

The last source you ought to betray or be insincere/unfair to, is God. Not just because God is Almighty, but because none are as innocent from evil as God. And because none are as good or generous or loveable as God. I think I understand why you have quoted the verse with regards to the ammanat being presented.

If one wants to be in awe of Existence such that they are happy about it, then one ought to serve God willingly/sincerely.

Also, why is this thread titled "God is USELESS"? Do you not recognise the Omnipotence of God?

Abdun Nur

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +10/-2
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2021, 11:57:38 AM »
Anarchy is not based in any laws, laws are granted rights and imposed duties, even if you do not impose these laws using a monopoly on violence as the State mafias do, it is fundamentally no different in it basis, if you grant rights upon another, you must be superior to author these grants, and simultaniously you are except, as you are the granter, this means all positive laws are slave law, granted by a master upon a slave.

A consitution is an agreement made by slave masters binding the slaves.

A religion that imposed laws, such as Ba'alist Christianity with the ten commandments is making the fictional god a slave master.

Anrachy does not work on granted rights, or imposed duties from an author, it is based in reciprocation, needing no granter, reciprocated interactions are immutable, universal and unailenable for this reason.

No free soul should be dominated by a governing mental force, anarchic interactions are completely free of all hierarchical aspect, no owners, no mafia, no usury can exist anarchically. This is the reason a soul cannot be taken to court, they must re-present the soul as a constructed legal fiction, a straw man, similiarly a free soul cannot con-tract, which is the usurification of agreement, making agreement one sided.

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-3
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2021, 04:01:46 AM »
I'm not sure I understand your position or what it is you are advocating.

To my understanding, anarchy = absence of government

In an absolute sense, there is no anarchy because God is Almighty. God is Lord. Where there is a Lord that is Almighty, there is no such thing as anarchy.

Of course, in an absolute sense, it is not the rule of your government that you are supposed to obey. It is not your parents that you are supposed to obey. It is God that you are supposed to obey. If any command or advice given to you by your parents or government feels insincere to God, you are supposed to reject it (if you wanted maximum gains in terms of goodness that is).

The last source you ought to betray or be insincere/unfair to, is God. Not just because God is Almighty, but because none are as innocent from evil as God. And because none are as good or generous or loveable as God. I think I understand why you have quoted the verse with regards to the ammanat being presented.

If one wants to be in awe of Existence such that they are happy about it, then one ought to serve God willingly/sincerely.

Also, why is this thread titled "God is USELESS"? Do you not recognise the Omnipotence of God?

The idea of "God" is nonsense... and....

I'm advocating Natural Justice (vs. Forced Justice/Taghut)

I'm advocating Cultural Universalism (vs. Cultural Relativism/Taghut)

The absence of government does not mean the absence of law; NATURAL LAW.

It is not possible to exist without Natural Law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmquM2jum6I

Anarchy is law and freedom without force.

Despotism is law and force without freedom.

Barbarism force without freedom and law.

Republicanism is force with freedom and law.

― Immanuel Kant, Anthropology from a Pragmatic Point of View

Anarchy is not based in any laws

Anarchy is law and freedom without force.

― Immanuel Kant, Anthropology from a Pragmatic Point of View

The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule.~ Samuel Adams

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2021, 07:38:04 AM »
The idea of "God" is nonsense... and....

So bro..  There is No God like all believers do accept...
Fine.. It's your view...
But why you take quran to explain?  Bit strange and complicated...  Nature doesn't produce verses and book/s... Does it?
From where did this Quran come for which you give elaboration in your replies? Is Quran from human?

If you reply to my question I have lot to argue with you not to convince you but to expose many things to the readers..  Hope in sha allah..

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-3
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2021, 02:23:40 PM »
So bro..  There is No God like all believers do accept...
Fine.. It's your view...

But why you take quran to explain?  Bit strange and complicated...  Nature doesn't produce verses and book/s... Does it?
From where did this Quran come for which you give elaboration in your replies? Is Quran from human?

The pattern in Nature is My Quran (Oath)

It is indeed a Glorious Qur´an preserved on a Tablet. (85:21-22, 29:49)

But as for those who
  • have clear evidence from their Lord 75:19, 42:52-53, 40:4 + 41:53
  • followed up by a witness from Him 3:64, 6:74-83, 4:82, 10:47
  • and before it the Book of Musa came as a model and a mercy 7:156-158, 2:124/129/151, 22:78, 90 + 103
such people have iman in it (the Quran)

Any faction which rejects it is promised the Fire. Be in no doubt about it. It is the Truth from your Lord. But most people have no iman. (11:17)

It (the Quran) is Clear Signs reposited in the hearts of those who have been given knowledge. Only wrongdoers deny Our Signs. (29:49)

Are you disregarding this narration? (56:81)

Is Quran from human?

So, "I 69:40/43" am the Quran  >:D

Is Allah not the Wisest of the wise ones? ( 95:8 )