Author Topic: COVID SCAM Microsoft Own Patent 666 (New World Bank - Transhuman Cryptocurrency)  (Read 592 times)

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +10/-2
Peace G.L,

it's not possible to change a belief based in blind faith with investment attached, people generate cognative dissonance, and will themselves manufacture more bullshit to defend their blind faith beliefs.

I do not want any conformists to be culled through their own blind faiths, but nothing I could say, write or do would change their presently held perceptions.

Even, in a year or two, when the vaccines have murdered 100's of millions globally, the conformists will continue to believe the lies of their masters, and attribute those murders to a new fantasy virus, even making their convictions of conformity to the virus fiction firmer, and their resolve to be culled, and to force cull those who refuse around them, ever stronger.

The enemy you say is "the scammers", those pushing the false perceptions that fool the stupid into being injected with toxic chemicals designed to murder them within a short period, the stupid will even have their defenceless children injected, and believe they are doing so to "protect" them. When I show evidence of the reality of the situation, they firmly believe I'm a danger to them and their family, the truth is dangerous to blind faith convictions.

"Power" you say, we have power to form beliefs, some will take belief from others blindly, this is known as blind faith beliefs, these beliefs cannot be supported with any evidence, and rely heavily on logical fallacies, these beliefs are the bedrock of government, religions, and much of what is claimed modern science.

In this way you surrender your "power" and so it is an illusion, but that surrender is a free choice, you can retain your power to form belief, and instead of blind faith, you can study the rare skill of reasoning, master the ability to recognise and dismiss logical fallacies, and develop the ability to research and unearth evidence to prove a question, or disprove it.

I call it the cull of the stupid for this reason, as reasonably anyone that bases their perceptions of reality on blind faith is synonymous with the concept of stupid. I'll add all religions are based exclusively on blind faith beliefs, make of that what you will to your own cognative dissonance.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
My point is simple, I will clarify for you in 3 steps:

1-  Provide  your view and spread your side as strongly as you possibly can, that is all you can do'

2-Those who are afraid of "people"- Illuminati/rulers/scammers- do not recognise who the real power is.

3-You say you have evidence and they say they have evidence. Neither you nor them can force people to accept in reality. The real power /Creator will restore the balance and defeat falsehood eventually.

Remember "strong evidence" should be trusted fully to convince those who use their faculties fairly ,with intellect and without bias.
Remember also that "survival/greed/loyalties.." lead some people to turn a blind eye  to "evidence"

If one is sure of their way,they should live it and project it for others to see if it is a good way to follow.

One of the most powerful example is to see a person first and foremost following the straight path- honest,modest,humble/genuine...-i.e good traits in what they do and say-  and trust in the real power.Their evidence will then have a good base to sprout from.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +10/-2
Peace G.L,

"The real power /Creator will restore the balance and defeat falsehood eventually." - "PLEASE" provide the evidence to prove this statement, and a quote from a religious book is not evidence, I realise that is difficult for the religious minded to grasp, but any book of religion is only a book of claims, not evidence.

I've been presenting evidence for many years, it cannot overcome the deep indoctrinations that fill the horizons of the minds of the majority, I believe you could inject the vaccine into someone in front of the stupid, and they could watch the vaccinated victim die right before their eyes, and once the body was dragged away, they would roll up their sleeve, sit in the chair and wait for their vaccination to be injected.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
Peace brother..

My strongest evidence to my statement "The real power/Creator will restore the balance and defeat falsehood" is our death . All of us. Scammers, reformers,stupid conformists, religious nuts...

Why do you think there is a limit to our stay in this life?

As for your evidence, it may be telling something you are ignoring . It sounds to me as if it is not working. . Or may be the majority will prefer to roll up their sleeves and  accept to do anything for their masters?
So if one ignores your strong evidence,ignore them. They may think they have an even stronger evidence than yours,you know humans!

To me,Evidences  now days vary in shapes ,forms and colours to the point where they are confused with claims ,propaganda ,deceits lies and half truths..
A tedious job for us and the future generations to sort out!!!
We all feel frustrated at times.
Hope you stay well,relaxed and happy.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +10/-2
Peace G.L,

I never stated I believe a limit to existence, as for the stupid rolling up their sleeves and conforming, they will be dead shortly, their masters have already murdered them, if their vaccinated, they just do not realise it yet.

So you have no evidence to your claim "The real power /Creator will restore the balance and defeat falsehood eventually."

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
Just the fact that we all die means none of us has any real power.. Neither the masters nor the conformists or any other of us humans.

Real power controls life and death.

So do not worry putting up with all kinds of people ,this will only last the few years we have here.
I will worry if it was eternal.

Otherwise I get your frustration for my lack of evidence for you. I apologise to you for that.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +10/-1
conventional wisdom is always wrong...  >:D
  • You are well aware of the first creation; then, do you learn no lesson from it? (56:62)
  • Who are the Companions of the Right? (Quran 56:8 )
  • A large group of the earlier people, and a large group of the later ones. (Quran 56:39-40)
Surah al-Balad (Who are the Companions of the Right?)
  • I swear by this city — and you are resident in this city — and by a father and what he fathered, We created man in trouble. Does he imagine that no one has power over him? He says, ´I have consumed vast quantities of wealth.´ Does he imagine that no one has seen him?[
  • Have We not given him two eyes, and a tongue and two lips and shown him the two highways? But he has not braved the steep ascent. What will convey to you what the steep ascent is?
  • It is freeing a (mental) slave or feeding on a day of hunger an orphaned relative or a poor man in the dust; then (Chapter 103) to be one of those who have iman and urge each other to steadfastness and urge each other to compassion. Those are the Companions of the Right.
  • Those who reject Our signs, they are the Companions of the Left. Above them is a sealed vault of Fire.
Surah Al-Asr
  • By time
  • Truly man is in loss
  • except for those who
  • have iman 5:81
  • and do right actions 11:17 + 4:82
  • and urge each other to the truth 7:155-158
  • and urge each other to steadfastness 2:155-156
My point is simple, I will clarify for you in 3 steps:

1-  Provide  your view and spread your side as strongly as you possibly can, that is all you can do'

2-Those who are afraid of "people"- Illuminati/rulers/scammers- do not recognise who the real power is.

3-You say you have evidence and they say they have evidence. Neither you nor them can force people to accept in reality. The real power /Creator will restore the balance and defeat falsehood eventually.

Or do you think you will enter Heaven without experiencing the trials of those who were before you!!? They experienced misery, hard times, and they were so shaken that even their messenger and the believers with him cried, "When will God's help arrive?" Truly, God's help is near. (2:214) On the Day We will say to Hell, "Are you full?" And it will say, "Are there some more?" (50:30)

Klaus Schwab says “You will own nothing, and you will be happy!” | The Great Reset

VMOSA - Pharaonist Movement

Vision                Monopoly (global communism / police state)
                                                            |
                                                            |
Mission             New World Order (Transhumanist World Order)
Industry 4.0                                          |
                                                            |
Objectives        United Nation Sustainable Development
Agenda 21          (the deception, to take control over everything, including you/PATENT)
                                         |                  |
                                         |                  |
Strategies        Imaginary virus-------->PLANdemic                                (to pass illegal/transhumanist laws)
                                         |                  |
                                         |                  |
         Koch/River vs. PCR test (fake)      Lockdown (psychological warfare) (to use fear and destroy the economy)
                                                            |
                                                            |
Action Plan         Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation             (Vaccine Passport = One World Government)
                                                            |
                                                            |
                                                          ID2020 (biometric ID)                  Control over the economy
                                                            |                                               Microsoft Cryptocurrency
                                                            |                                               Central Bank Digital Currency
                                                            |                                               United States Patent Application US20130142363
                                                            |
                                                            |
No tawba, 30:30 and 4:119            Transhuman (gog and magog - not a human/can be patented)
                                                        https://archive.org/details/m-rna-vaccines-its-an-genetic-code-to-altered-our-dna
                                                        https://archive.org/details/wake-up-if-you-care-to-remain-human
                                                            |
                                                            |
                                                        Transhuman/Klaus Schwab School of Thought
                                                        The Fourth Industrial Revolution Klaus Schwab

"What it means to be human?"  :elektro:

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +10/-2
The great reset will only work if the great unwashed masses conform, and they will have no other option but to conform if no one has developed an alternative to the great reset jinn wet dream, as I keep on saying the only solution to monopoly is to create an alternative that gives people a free choice.

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +10/-1
just look at the world.. it is not the time for negotiation and they will make sure everyone will be vaccinated. no choice! it's either you fight them in court / naturalist party or becoming a transhuman ..

the vaccine is mandatory.for Industry 4.0/Agenda 21/the transhumanist world order
  • Iblees said, ´My Lord, because You misled me, I will make things on the earth seem good to them and I will mislead them all, every one of them! (15:39)
  • What Iblis thought of them was proven right, since they all followed him, except for a group of believers. (34:20)
  • On the Day We will say to Hell, "Are you full?" And it will say, "Are there some more?" (50:30)
  • Allah: I swear I shall fill Hell with you and all who follow you (7:18)

https://archive.org/details/all-about-the-vaccine-shot
https://archive.org/details/warning-from-an-unvaccinated-person-in-israel
https://archive.org/details/a-woman-breaks-her-silence

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/297907/covid-19-murder-of-tanzanian-burundian-presidents-nigeria.html

https://archive.org/details/tanzanias-president-on-covid-tests

mysterious death of prime ministers in..
  • Tanzania
  • Ivory Coast
  • eSwatini
  • Burundi
  • Haiti