Doctor speaks out against medical response to covid-19 - a must see video

Started by Wakas, June 04, 2021, 03:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakas

Quote from: stillearning on July 19, 2021, 06:10:14 PM
Did you watch the video?

No its far too long.

I suspected you hadn't.

It's interesting how you switched from what I asked "treatment protocols from health authorities" to researchers worldwide  published loads of stuff on covid and/or the virus - perhaps these two things are the same in your view. Not to me.

Please provide the actual links instead of whatever text instructions you gave. What I asked for is quite simple.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Abdun Nur

Peace all,

it boils down to trust, doctors enjoy extremely high levels of trust between 70 to 80% of people, and like the blind faith of religions, that trust is blind.

Do doctors deserve that level of trust?

When doctors have gone on strike at various times and places around the world, the death rates of the population have dropped by up to 50%, this is because the medical system was taken over around 140 years ago by the monopolist Rockafella and his fellow parasites, they shut down any competition to their prefered model of medical treatment based around germ theory and later the fiction of viruses, this is a false foundation where they claimed the cause of disease was bacteria, fungus and viruses this is not the case.

The true understanding of the processes of disease generation was developed by Antoine Bechamp, known as terrain theory.

The Rockafella model of medical care formed a mafia, which used poisons to attack the processes of the body, with the objective of masking symptoms, they actively encouage disease with vaccines and bad advice, as this is a business model that profits from disease, it makes nothing from curing people, and this is why modern medical treatments cure almost nothing.

The same mindset that religious people hold of blind faith, is easily transferred to blind faith in medical doctors, which is the basis of the present efforts to cull the stupid, building trust in these weak minds to seek out or capitulate to the pressure of vaccination, a vaccination that is experimental, is excempt from all liability, you cannot sue the manufacture, doesn't matter what this chemical cocktail of toxic shit does to you, or your loved ones, you cannot do anything, and will find the medical mafia will not help you in anyway when you suffer terrible effects from these toxic vaccines.

The vaccine is claimed to reduce the symptoms of the flu, so if you catch the flu they say it will be weaker, in the case of Pfizer based on a study of 94 people carefully sellected from a group of 10,000, by the vaccine manufacture, weaker in 96% of cases and this method of fraud is basic practice in this inductry.

Nothing anyone can say would alter blind faith in religious beliefs, likewise nothing anyone could say would alter blind belief in medical quackery, hence my view is, it's the cull of the stupid

The vaccines are designed to cull within a year or two so, for the present crop of stupid people nothing will save them, but once the very stupid have been exterminated, the question and effort is for the second wave of the stupid, those who witness the cull of the very stupid and then believe the new lies, that it was caused by a new virus, not by the medical vaccination cull.

Maybe people so stupid they believe and defend the experimental crop of vaccinations presently being forced onto the masses globally, giving them protection in some way, deserve to be culled by their owners, after all people that stupid cause lots of problems globally for all around them, they're the conformist, owner worshipping jack asses that by their actions hold all around them in the chains of mental slavery.

stillearning

QuoteI suspected you hadn't.

& Your point is. His views are widely known. You hadn't suddenly invented the wheel by posting his video.

Quoteit's interesting how you switched from what I asked "treatment protocols from health authorities" to researchers worldwide  published loads of stuff on covid and/or the virus - perhaps these two things are the same in your view. Not to me.

I am sorry that your understanding of the subject is so weak that you failed to grasp the basics of my point. The disease is very new. Its existence just about came to be known by early 2020 & by May 2020 NHS England published guidelines CLINICAL MANAGEMENT OF COVID 19. Do you know the difference between clinical management and clinical treatment. If you do then please enlighten me.
So the management guidelines were published in May 2020 and how much earlier do you think they should have been published?

QuotePlease provide the actual links instead of whatever text instructions you gave. What I asked for is quite simple

Are you seriously suggesting that the guidelines published in May 2020 were never issued or published.

As i mentioned in my previous post various medical bodies were (and still are) grappling with how to treat/manage the disease and the NHS along with various other medical bodies published guidelines based on what limited knowledge they had.
Below link gives you list of numerous (not exhaustive by any means) guidance published from the early diseases.

http://www.derbyshiremedicinesmanagement.nhs.uk/medicines-management/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-19-clinical-guidelines

Wakas

First you referenced links to WHO, when asked for a specific link you now reference the NHS....

Quote from: stillearning on July 20, 2021, 06:05:28 PM
& by May 2020 NHS England published guidelines CLINICAL MANAGEMENT OF COVID 19. Do you know the difference between clinical management and clinical treatment. If you do then please enlighten me.
So the management guidelines were published in May 2020 and how much earlier do you think they should have been published?

Can you provide the link to what you're referring to?

Below link gives you list of numerous (not exhaustive by any means) guidance published from the early diseases.

http://www.derbyshiremedicinesmanagement.nhs.uk/medicines-management/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-19-clinical-guidelines

This is primarily for how to deal with covid if you have patients with other conditions and/or are on certain medications. What reference on this list are you specifically referring to?

It gives this link, 23rd March 2021
https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng191/chapter/Recommendations
Is this what you're referring to?
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

stillearning

Apologies the guidelines were not from NHS but from WHO. Which have been replaced by more recent update

https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/332196/WHO-2019-nCoV-clinical-2020.5-eng.pdf

Also he list from Derby was to illustrate how many different guidance have been issued Re Covid.

Wakas

Thanks.

I had a look at it and here are my thoughts:

There is nothing regarding early or at home treatment. By "early" I'd class as anyone who tested positive.

For mild cases it says: address fever and pain, adequate nutrition and appropriate rehydration, counsel.
Whilst that is better than nothing their advice could be applied to any condition in which there is fever/pain.

Moderate (pneumonia), it discusses antibiotics if bacterial infection.

Severe (severe pneumonia): oxygen, monitor/test/etc.

Critical/ARDS: advanced oxygen/ventilator support.
Septic shock: standard response for this given (I think).
Heparin for coagulation.

Recommended against antivirals, and against use of systemic corticosteroids. (this was a big mistake)

Summary:
The Dr in the video was correct to say there was nothing on early treatment, but was wrong to say there was nothing in terms of clinical management/treatment for covid (unless he meant in the first few months). It would have been more accurate to say the guidance was inadequate, fell short, not tailored for covid etc. The WHO made some seemingly significant errors.

The Dr and his team published the following in Aug2020
Therapeutic approaches based on these principles include 1) reduction of reinoculation, 2) combination antiviral therapy, 3) immunomodulation, 4) antiplatelet/antithrombotic therapy, and 5) administration of oxygen, monitoring, and telemedicine.
More detail here: https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext
The above seems to be a much more comprehensive and much more tailored approach.

In the state of Texas where the Dr worked they had consistently lower death rates AFAIK. Texas has been doing pretty well considering they removed almost all restrictions in March this year.

NoKtAh

Quote from: Wakas on June 04, 2021, 03:37:27 PM
One of the most published medical doctors in the world speaks out against the medical response to covid-19. This is the best breakdown I have seen by someone highly credible:
https://odysee.com/@Jadu200:7/Dr.-Peter-McCullough-Interview-5_19_2021:1
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KKqIFoil9WEo/

Spread the word.
There are four pillars to controlling a pandemic, stated McCullough, but the media and public health authorities focus on only three of them, with Dr. Anthony Fauci's presentation on the Yale Global Health Network October 26, being a case in point. "The entire message was contagion control, shelter in place, and wait for a vaccine. There was no mention of early home treatment." Incidentally, Fauci's presentation on Zoom was standing room only, McCullough's presentation had 57 participants.

stillearning

QuoteSummary:
The Dr in the video was correct to say there was nothing on early treatment, but was wrong to say there was nothing in terms of clinical management/treatment for covid (unless he meant in the first few months). It would have been more accurate to say the guidance was inadequate, fell short, not tailored for covid etc. The WHO made some seemingly significant errors.

WHO unfortunately did not cover themselves in glory. However, in their defence, they are hampered by trying not to offend any particular country or group. You are well aware of the political nature of the whole situation. Even the American health officials were having to tiptoe around their intellectually and morally challenged leadership.
Having said that, to be fair to all concerned it was and still is very difficult situation as the solid data on treatment is rather lacking

QuoteThe Dr and his team published the following in Aug2020
Therapeutic approaches based on these principles include 1) reduction of reinoculation, 2) combination antiviral therapy, 3) immunomodulation, 4) antiplatelet/antithrombotic therapy, and 5) administration of oxygen, monitoring, and telemedicine.
More detail here: https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext
The above seems to be a much more comprehensive and much more tailored approach.

The ideal treatment debate unfortunately is like opening a pandora's box. Given the short duration of the history of the disease. The number of publications is just mind boggling. Every Tom, Dick & Harry has jumped on the publication bandwagon. What makes it, also, very difficult to judge anything is the variation in the way disease impacts on different individuals & groups. Hence what may be effective in place X may not be as effective in place Y. However what, to me anyway, appears to be clear is that the disease like most has had relatively greater adverse impact on socially deprived and certain ethnic groups.

QuoteIn the state of Texas where the Dr worked they had consistently lower death rates AFAIK. Texas has been doing pretty well considering they removed almost all restrictions in March this year.

Probably. However only time will tell if that is accurate or not.
I think one needs to be very cautious with Covid debate as the waters are so muddied its very difficult to get a clear view

Apologies if my post seems confusing.

Wakas

I don't think they claimed it is the "ideal" treatment. It would be a work in progress, but a well-researched, clinical evidence-based, practical approach that got results. This info should have gotten out much quicker.

It seems obvious to me a priority should have been to gather data from the frontline doctors who were actually treating patients with this and asking them what's working. Or gather an expert panel of frontline clinicians to come up with a protocol. Did the WHO not bother asking the Chinese doctors how best to treat it? Did they not ask the doctors in Italy? This is what the doctor in the video is pointing out, among many other flaws.

And there is still nothing on early treatment from the authorities. They should take a look at what happened in Delhi (96% drop in 5 weeks, a world record), or what Mexico did with home isolation kits. Ground breaking results but nothing from the powers that be.

I agree the waters are muddy but I'm surprised at your reluctance to watch the video considering he is one of the most published doctors in the world. Each to their own.

#####

As a side note if anyone here hasn't heard of the FLCCC please check them out. In my opinion they are the pioneers in the covid field. For example they came out with anti-coagulents and steroid use before anyone AFAIK.

stillearning

I
Quoteagree the waters are muddy but I'm surprised at your reluctance to watch the video considering he is one of the most published doctors in the world. Each to their own.

No reluctance. Its bit too long to watch in one go. We are not all blessed with time. However Im familiar with his views (imagine video will be representative). Aware of most issues & controversies Re-Covid as it has had huge impact so many close to me, Hence cannot be bothered with flat earthers