Author Topic: No love relationship?  (Read 312 times)

centi50

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-1
No love relationship?
« on: June 03, 2021, 11:26:53 PM »
Salam to all

I read the below and my understanding is we can't take lovers. Love relationship not allowed. Is it so please make me understand the part we can't take lovers

The Monotheist Group (The Quran: A Monotheist Translation)
4:25 And whoever of you cannot afford to marry the independent female believers, then from those maintained by your oaths of the believing young women. And God is more aware of your faith, some of you to each other. You shall marry them with the permission of their parents, and give them their dowries in kindness - to be independent - not for illicit sex or taking lovers. Until they become independent, any of them who comes with an immorality shall have half of what is the punishment for those who are independent. This is for those who fear hardship from among you. But if you are patient it is better for you, and God is Forgiver, Merciful.

God bless all

jkhan

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-7
Re: No love relationship?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 02:17:43 AM »
Salam to all

I read the below and my understanding is we can't take lovers. Love relationship not allowed. Is it so please make me understand the part we can't take lovers

The Monotheist Group (The Quran: A Monotheist Translation)
4:25 And whoever of you cannot afford to marry the independent female believers, then from those maintained by your oaths of the believing young women. And God is more aware of your faith, some of you to each other. You shall marry them with the permission of their parents, and give them their dowries in kindness - to be independent - not for illicit sex or taking lovers. Until they become independent, any of them who comes with an immorality shall have half of what is the punishment for those who are independent. This is for those who fear hardship from among you. But if you are patient it is better for you, and God is Forgiver, Merciful.

God bless all

No love relationship..  . No way God would ever recommend something ignorant like that...
If you have a lover pls continue... Not many people would get true lovers...

But never ever do what married couple are allowed to do... Coz she or he is only a lover not wife or husband  .. Keep your love relation manifest to family... So simple...

Love is so natural and God is not the one who put barrier over it...
Verse is so obvious what it speaks...
Know the limit... That's vital