Author Topic: God wants Spiritual Fruits, NOT RELIGIOUS NUTS  (Read 935 times)

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-2
God wants Spiritual Fruits, NOT RELIGIOUS NUTS
« on: May 25, 2021, 11:23:53 PM »
God wants Spiritual Fruits, NOT RELIGIOUS NUTS

He has laid down THE SAME DEEN (ie. there is no religion but HANIF RELIGION/religious naturalism/ecospirituality) for you as He enjoined on Nuh: that which We have revealed to you and which We enjoined on Ibrahim, Musa and ´Isa: ´Establish the (same) deen and do not make divisions in itWhat you call the idolaters/RELIGIOUS NUTS/30:30-32/4:150-151 to follow is very hard for them. Allah chooses for Himself anyone He wills and guides to Himself those who turn to Him. (42:15)

Ecospirituality, Religious Naturalism, Spiritual but NOT RELIGIOUS, Green Anarchism .... etc in GREENISM.

He made all gods ONE GOD (38:5)

Only argue with the People of the Book in the kindest way (logic, logical soundness, "with proofs and evidence 12:108") — except in the case of those of them who do wrong — saying, ´We have iman in what has been sent down to us and what was sent down to you. Our God and your God are one and we submit to Him.´ (29:46)

So call and go straight as you have been ordered to. Do not follow their whims and desires but say, ´I have iman in a Book sent down by Allah and I am ordered to be just between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. We have our actions and you have your actions. There is no debate between us and you [in RELIGOUS ISSUES]. Allah will gather us all together. He is our final destination.´ (42:15)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
Re: God wants Spiritual Fruits, NOT RELIGIOUS NUTS
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 02:45:57 AM »
I love nuts. Mixed nuts are best.
Religious nuts, free minds forum nuts, non religious nuts,nature nuts.... I share my nuts as well.
I will have some of your nuts and everybody else s nuts and I share some of mine with everyone.

GOD bless you all.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-2
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 03:02:39 AM »
Yeap, I'm fully aware of your philosophy... the centrist 63:4.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mPazYL5Nks

When you see them, their outward form appeals to you, and if they speak you listen to what they say. But they are like propped-up planks of wood/rotten floor. They imagine every cry/sorrow/God's test/2:216 to be against them. They are the real enemy, so beware of them. Allah fight them! How they are perverted! (63:4)

I hate religious nuts because I'm....

You who have iman! do not ask about matters which, if they were made known to you, would make things difficult for you. If you do ask about them when the Qur´an is being sent down, they will be made known to you. Allah has ignored them. Allah is Ever-Forgiving, All-Forbearing. (5:101)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 09:11:07 AM »
So you think I am the real enemy?
In that case, do not worry,GOD will sort it out.

Only GOD knows the hypocrite from the sincere.
From my part I have no enemies. I am not centrist,rightist or leftist or any ..ists.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-2
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 09:20:19 AM »
I love nuts. Mixed nuts are best.
Religious nuts, free minds forum nuts, non religious nuts,nature nuts.... I share my nuts as well.
I will have some of your nuts and everybody else s nuts and I share some of mine with everyone.

That is a CENTRIST.

Albert Einstein — 'The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.'

have the same opinion with the Quran...

ELSE

Indifference to evil (moral relativism) is more insidious than evil itself. It is a silent justification affording evil acceptability in society. 58:14-19, 4:143-145

They are neither with you nor with them (58:14)   -->   It is they who are Satan’s army. (58:19)

They are neither with you nor with them (4:143)   -->   The hypocrites/9:56/cowards will be in the lowest depths of Hell (4:145)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSnDk3Qmqms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I

They would like you to be kafir as they are kafir/5:81/3:28 ("They are neither with you nor with them" 58:14, 4:143) so that you will all be the same. Do not take any of them as friends until they have made hijra in the Way of Allah. (4:89)

EXCELLENT EXAMPLE FOR SAVING PLANET EARTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T79JfuisG_8

You have an excellent example (for SAVING PLANET EARTH, NAFSUL KAMILAH) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, ´We wash our hands of you and all that you worship serve from Allah/Sunnatullah/Law of Nature/Moral Universalism, and we reject you. Between us and you there will be enmity and hatred for ever unless and until you have iman in Allah/Sunnatullah/Law of Nature/Moral Universalism alone.´ Except (bad example) for Abraham´s words to his father: ´I will ask forgiveness for you but I have no power to help you in any way against Allah/Sunnatullah/Law of Nature/Moral Universalism.´ [But say] ´Our LordLaw (of Nature), we have put our trust in You. and have made tawba to You. You are our final destination. (Q60:4)

Allah has given you love of iman/MORAL UNIVERSALISM and made it pleasing to your hearts, and has made [MORAL RELATIVISM, 23:71] kufr, deviance and disobedience hateful to you. People such as these are rightly guided. (49"7)

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are fierce to the kafirun/MORAL RELATIVISM, merciful to one another.  (48:29)

You who have iman! if any of you renounce your deen, Allah will bring forward a people whom He loves and who love Him, humble to the muminun, fierce to the kafirun/MORAL RELATIVISM, who strive in the Way of Allah and do not fear the blame of any censurer. That is the unbounded favour of Allah which He gives to whoever He wills. Allah is Boundless, All-Knowing. (5:54)

Nothing personal, but....

Activism is the rent I pay for living on this planet.

When a community among them said, ´Why do you give advice to people who God will destroy or punish with a severe suffering?´ They would answer, ´In order to be free from blame [The earth is not dying, it is being killed, and those who are killing it have names and addresses] before your Lord and so that these might become conscious of Him.´ (Quran 7:164)

Al-Wala' wal-Bara'

RELIGION OF HATE (not an approval junkies or for wages "Follow those who do not ask you for any wage and who have received guidance. (36:21)")

vs.

SATANISM (RELIGION OF LOVE AND HUMANITY)

http://www.dpjs.co.uk/ethics.html#OU0558

It is they who are Satan’s army. (58:19) Satan from both mankind and from the jinn, who inspire each other with delusions by means of specious words (6:112)

From my part I have no enemies [ = They are neither with you nor with them (58:14, 4:143)].

If you obeyed the majority of those on earth, they would lead you away from Allah’s Way. They follow nothing but assumptions and do nothing but lie. (6:116)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2021, 11:28:20 PM »
If you divide the world into you and them. then everybody else is  centrist according to you.!!!

Great logic. brother?
If you say so then.
Or what is your evidence? Or maybe you have authority and knowledge to judge others?
For me only GOD Alone is our judge.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-2
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 12:51:07 AM »
If you divide the world into you and them. then everybody else is  centrist according to you.!!!

nope.. I divide the world into

1. Nature (SUNNATULLAH ALONE, moral universalism, natural law school of thought, minimum = anarchist)

2. Unnature  (TAGHUT, moral relativism, other school of thoughts = statist)

The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule.

it means I divide the world into

1. Natural justice (moral universalism)

2. Forced justice (moral relativism)

it means I divide the world into

1. al-Masjid al-Haram (moral universalism, PURELY nature)

2. al-Masjid al-Aqsa (moral relativism, MIXUP nature and unnature)

If you have doubts about what We have sent down to Our slave, produce another sura/argument/constitution equal to it, and call your witnesses, besides Allah, if you are telling the truth. If you do not do that — and you will never be able to do so! — then fear the Fire whose fuel is people and stones, made ready for the kafirun. (2:23-24)

Our Lord (Law of purely moral universalism alone) proves that we are messengers to you (36:16) We have not sent any Messenger except with the language of his people so he can make things clear to them (14:4)

You can't walk with God/Sunnatullah/Cultural Universalism

and hold hands with Satan/Cultural Relativism/Statism

at the same time.

and there are people who are not centrist (realist school of thought)....  ;D

Mapping the ideologies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mPazYL5Nks

What's wrong with your logic? How do you judge? (68:36)

If the Truth conformed to their DESIRES/25:43/MORAL RELATIVISM, truly, the heavens, and the earth, and whoever is in them would have been corrupted. Instead, We have given them their Reminder, but they turn away from it. (23:71)

MORAL UNIVERSALISM/ABSOLUTISM: Is it other than the deen of Allah that you desire [Deen of Love and Humanity, Theism/Politicalism/Polytheism etc], when everything in the heavens and earth, willingly or unwillingly, submits to Him/sunnatullah and to Him you will be returned? (3:83)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 01:38:54 AM »
So what is new here?
You and your understanding/philosophy is the right way.
And every one  else s understanding philosophy ,if it does not mirror yours, is wrong?
Or can you force your way on others?
So what is wrong with your logic as well? is this how you judge?

The plank in the eye example apply to all of us brother!

State your ideas/beliefs for info  and apply them to yourself. Others are free to do the same with their ideas/beliefs.
That is all each one of us are entitled to.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-2
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2021, 01:42:27 AM »
Try not to die if what you say (moral/cultural relativism) is true? (3:168)  :rotfl:

or

Allah/Sunntullah makes the sun come from the East

so make it come from the West? (2:258)

Nature vs. Unnature

State your ideas/beliefs for info  and apply them to yourself. Others are free to do the same with their ideas/beliefs.

The minimalist principles.....

Anarchy is law and freedom without force.

Despotism is law and force without freedom.

Barbarism force without freedom and law.

Republicanism is force with freedom and law.

― Immanuel Kant, Anthropology from a Pragmatic Point of View

Private Offence

There is no compulsion where the deen is concerned. Right guidance has become clearly distinct from error. Anyone who rejects false gods and has iman in Allah has grasped the Firmest Handhold, which will never give way. Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. (2:256)

If your Lord had willed, all the people on the earth would have had iman. Do you think you can force people to be muminun? No self can have iman except with Allah´s permission. He places a blight on those who do not use their intellect. (10:99-100)

Say: ´It is the truth from your Lord; so let whoever wishes have iman and whoever wishes be kafir.´ (18:29)

So call and go straight as you have been ordered to. Do not follow their whims and desires but say, ´I have iman in a Book sent down by Allah and I am ordered to be just between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. We have our actions and you have your actions. There is no debate between us and you. Allah will gather us all together. He is our final destination.´ (42:15)

Only argue with the People of the Book in the kindest way — except in the case of those of them who do wrong — saying, ´We have iman in what has been sent down to us and what was sent down to you. Our God and your God are one and we submit to Him.´ (29:46)

It is not for you to guide them. God guides whomever He wills (2:272)

You surely cannot guide whoever you like, but it is Allah Who guides whoever He wills, and He knows best who are fit to be guided. (28:56)

Your only duty is to deliver the message clearly (16:82, 14:4, 4:82)

The form of punishment in the anarchist society (Intentional Community)

If they had had iman in Allah and the Messenger and what has been sent down to him, they would not have taken them as friends. But most of them are deviators. (5:81, 3:28, Chapter 60 and 48:29)

You have an excellent example in Ibrahim and those with him, when they said to their people, ´We wash our hands of you and all that you serve apart from Allah/ Sunnatullah/ Law of Nature/ Moral Universalism, and we reject you. Between us and you there will be enmity and hatred for ever unless and until you have iman in Allah/ Sunnatullah/ Law of Nature/ Moral Universalism alone.´ Except for Ibrahim´s words to his father: ´I will ask forgiveness for you but I have no power to help you in any way against Allah.´ ´Our Lord, we have put our trust in You. and have made tawba to You. You are our final destination. (60:4)

Allah does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the deen or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. Allah loves those who are just. Allah merely forbids you from taking as friends those who have fought you in the deen and driven you from your homes and who supported your expulsion. Any who take them as friends are wrongdoers. (60:8-9)

Intentional Community

Mankind! We created you from a male and female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you might come to know each other. The noblest among you in Allah´s sight is the one with the most taqwa. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware. (49:13)

Public Offence (Criminal Law)

Permission to fight is given to those who are fought against because they have been wronged — truly Allah has the power to come to their support — those who were expelled from their homes without any right, merely for saying, ´Our Lord is Allah´ (if Allah had not driven some people back by means of others, monasteries, churches, synagogues and mosques, where Allah´s name is mentioned much, would have been pulled down and destroyed. Allah will certainly help those who help Him — Allah is All-Strong, Almighty), (22:39-40)

What reason could you have for not fighting in the Way of Allah — for those men, women and children who are oppressed and say, ´Our Lord, take us out of this city whose inhabitants are wrongdoers! Give us a protector from You! Give us a helper from You!´? Those who have iman fight in the Way of Allah. Those who are kafir fight in the way of false gods. So fight the friends of Shaytan! Shaytan´s scheming is always feeble. (4:75-76)

NATURALIST CONSTITUTION

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2021, 02:03:37 AM »
I welcome death. Death is a certainty for all of us.

I have good news in GOD s message that only GOD Alone knows our inner thoughts and GOD Alone knows and rewards the believers. 3:171

GOD makes the distinction of believers and non believers not me,you or anyone else.

Everyone of us tastes death,then we receive what we deserve on the day of resurrection.

Following the message needs perseverance, patience and UNITY brother. Then all the believers may succeed -3:200-
Do not say to those who whish you no harm and are peaceful they are not believers .

GOD bless you.
Peace.