Author Topic: If a person ask for evidence Islam is the truth, how would you respond  (Read 488 times)

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Peace

So if a non-Muslim (or even a Muslim) asks why and how Islam is the truth and what evidence there is for it, how would you explain this?

'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

Layth

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +17/-4
Peace,

I would say because its Book can withstand scrutiny and even challenges people to question it.
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
First which Islam is the subject here?
Does Islam not exist in Judaism,Christianity, Hinduism...etc?

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
First which Islam is the subject here?
Does Islam not exist in Judaism,Christianity, Hinduism...etc?

GOD bless you.
Peace.

I see what you mean but I mean Quran alone Islam...modern-day Christianity has the holy trinity within it and if people ask why Qur'an alone Islam instead of other religions such as Christianity etc.?
'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
Again ,I do not see why we give Islam different religions?
Islam is a state of mind towards GOD the creator. Beliefs are something  different and diverse among humans.
 Or can we say to someone from a different religion they cannot be Muslim to GOD Alone?
We create our own brands of Islam and sects.
Can we really say to a Christian or a Jew or  anyone they cannot  be Muslims to GOD unless they are Qoran Alone Muslims? 
Well Qoran says they can.
Or should we ignore the truth in Qoran?
GOD bless you.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
I wrote this article over 20 years ago but still one of the best imo:
http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/Does_God_Exist_home.htm
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
Actually this post fits here also,quote:
Peace Wakas..
I looked at your link. In principle I get what you are trying to say,however this statement is not correct,quote:

"First of all, to understand the discussion, you must have some basic knowledge of Islam, which I will provide below. The religion of Islam, is based upon its holy book – The Quran, which is written in Arabic (the chosen language of revelation). In much the same way as Christianity is based upon The Bible, and Judaism is based upon The Torah (Old Testament)."

Qoran clearly states that "Islam" existed before all the holy books that you talked about arrived. i.e before Judaism,Christianity or Qoran.
So the basis of Islam existed at least since Noah.
Qoran clearly states that Noah, Abraham and some of the generations  after them before Qoran  had Islam as their  Deen.

Or at least one needs to define and clarify which "Islam" the statement is implying?
GOD bless you.
Peace.

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Peace

So if a non-Muslim (or even a Muslim) asks why and how Islam is the truth and what evidence there is for it, how would you explain this?

Peace, I would suggest that they read Quran and have specific questions that
they need answers to.
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +2/-1
Excellent

Can we really say to a Christian or a Jew or  anyone they cannot  be Muslims to GOD unless they are Qoran Alone Muslims? 

He has laid down the same deen for you as He enjoined on Nuh: that which We have revealed to you and which We enjoined on Ibrahim, Musa and ´Isa: ´Establish the (same) deen and do not make divisions in it.´ What you call the idolaters/30:30-32 to follow is very hard for them. Allah chooses for Himself anyone He wills and guides to Himself those who turn to Him. (42:13)

There is no religion but Hanif Religion/10:105/30:30-32/4:150-151/3:67

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-2
Peace

Peace everyone...

2:38 says it so simply that Guidance would come from the very inception.. God didn't neglect any community...

Problem here is weight on Arabic word Islam... Islam is the truth because we are created and we are to surrender to the one who created us and everything... In a very simple way Islam is to surrender to the one who created us...
So if the person asks why islam is true coz creation is true and the creator is true so Islam is true... There is no other Islam other than surrendering to the one who gave us life...  There is no Islam if there is no creator...
Manifestly tell whoever asks you that i believe that I am not on my own into this world but I am created by another so I surrender to the one who shaped me.. That is my Islam..
Is there any truth beyond that then ask him or her to bring the truth beyond Islam= surrender ..
Books and etc is later.. first surrender that is Islam then look for truth and satisfaction and ways preferred by creator that we will find through His messages...

If surrendering is not truth,  what is truth?  Ask the same person who asks you what is captioned..

Evidence is that let them live a life and let them find out  whether they are created or evolved without any influence...  If they find answer they can decide Islam is true or false.. That depends...
Otherthan that even if you let them see the greatest of signs of God they won't believe.... First they should verify it is created.. Then find the creator...