Author Topic: A fool would abandon "Ecospiritualism" (2:130)  (Read 444 times)

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-1
A fool would abandon "Ecospiritualism" (2:130)
« on: May 12, 2021, 02:34:44 PM »
The Divine Kingship and Naturalist Constitution

The principle of "MINIMALISM", 5:101

Children of Adam, did I not make a Covenant with you not to serve Satan, who is clearly your enemy? (36:60)

Ecospiritualism

10:105

30:30-32

THE DIVINE KINGSHIP

Lord told the angels, 'I will place a steward on earth' (2:30) Allah grants a guarantee to those of you who believe and perform the righteous deeds. He will most certainly appoint them the successors on earth, just like He appointed the people prior to you as successors. (24:55) This is a promise binding on Us. That is what We will do. We wrote in the Book after the reminder that My righteous servants/3:64-68 shall inherit the Earth. Truly in this is a proclamation for a worshipful/6:161-162 people. We have only sent you as a mercy/7:155-158 to all the worlds/4:64-65/3:31/9:80. [BURDEN OF PROOF: Our Law (Cultural Universalism, ONE GOD 38:5) proves that we are messengers to you (36:16)] Say: ´It is revealed to me that your god is ONE GOD. So are you Muslims/3:64?´ (21:104-108)

Allah chose Adam and Nuh and the family of Ibrahim and the family of ´Imran
     [The angels said, ´Maryam, Allah has chosen you and purified you. He has chosen you over all
     other women 3:42] over all other beings (3:33)

We had taken a covenant from Adam before, but he forgot. We did not find in him firm
          determination (20:115)

A fool would abandon Ibrahim's faith (2:130) Who could have a better deen than
               someone who submits himself completely to Allah and is a good-doer, and follows the
               deen of Ibrahim, a man of pure natural belief? Allah took Ibrahim as an intimate friend.
               (4:125, Chapter 60, 6:74-90)

Ibrahim was one of Nuh's followers (37:83) Remember when Ibrahim was tested by his
                    Lord with certain words which he carried out completely. He said, ´I will make you a model
                    for mankind.´ He asked, ´And what of my descendants?´ He said, ´My
                    contract  does not include the wrongdoers.´ (2:124)

Our Lord, raise up among them a Messenger from them to recite
                         Your Signs to them and teach them the Book and Wisdom and purify them. You are
                         the Almighty, the All-Wise.´ (2:129)

Similarly (as to the direction of Kaabah, to complete My Blessings on you) We have
                              sent among you a Messenger of your own, reciting to you Our
                              Signs and sanctifying you, and teaching you the Book and the Hikmah, and teaching
                              you that which you used not to know (2:151)

Do jihad/24:55 for Allah with the jihad due/33:72-73/36:60/7:172 to Him. He has
                                   selected you and not placed any constraint upon you in the deen/30:30/10:105
                                   the deen of your forefather Ibrahim/6:74-83. He named you Muslims/3:64  before
                                   and also in this (Quran), so that the Messenger could be witness against you and
                                   you could be witnesses/16:89, 28:75, 5:117, 33:45, 10:47, 35:24,
                                   14:4, 4:164, 3:84, 4:150-151 against all mankind.  So establish salat and pay zakat and
                                   hold fast to Allah. He is your Protector — the Best Protector, the Best Helper. (22:78)

The true pillars of Islam
                                        Say, ´People of the Book! Let us come to an agreement between us and you:that we
                                        should worship none but Allah/Sunnatullah/Moral Universalism and not associate any
                                        partners with Him and not take one another as lords besides Allah.´ If they turn away,
                                        say, ´Bear witness that we are Muslims.´ (3:64)

The true pillars of Iman - Surah 103
                                                  Say: ´People of the Book! you have nothing to stand on until
                                                  you implement the Torah and the Gospel and what has been sent down to you
                                                  from your Lord.´ (5:68, 3:64-68, 2:111-115, 2:62, 5:69, 22:17, 2:213, 42:13-16)

He made all gods ONE GOD (38:6) Our Law (Cultural Universalism)
                                                  proves that we are messengers to you (36:16)

BECAUSE:You can't walk with God/Sunnatullah/Cultural Universalism and hold
                                                  hands with Satan/Cultural Relativism/Statism at the same time.

IMPOSSIBLE = 3:28, 5:81, 39:37

Allah made this an enduring word remaining among Ibrahim's descendants
                                                  that they might unite (43:28)

They planned, and God planned, but God is the Best of planners.(8:30, 3:34)
                                                  https://archive.org/details/TheArrivalsRevised

Ibrahim was neither a Jew nor a Christian. but a man of pure natural belief
                                                       a Hanif having surrendered. He was not one of the idolaters.(3:67, 10:105,
                                                       30:30-32)

The people with the strongest claim to (3:33-34 People of) Ibrahim
                                                            are those who

1. followed him/6:82-90 and

2. this Prophet 6:161-162, 16:120-123, 3:95-97 and

3. those who have iman/ ONE GOD/ECOSPIRITUALISM
                                                                               5:81, 3:28, 3:64, 4:146

75:19/6:150 + 11:17 + 4:82 = 10:57 / 42:51-53, 43:28

Allah is the Protector of the muminun. (3:68)

Pharaonic/Illuminatic Jihad

Allah has written, "Indeed I will definitely overcome, I and My Messengers." Surely Allah is Ever-Powerful, Ever-Mighty (58:21)

Allah made this an enduring word remaining among Ibrahim's descendants that they might unite (43:28)

We sent no Messenger except to be obeyed by Allah´s permission. If only when they wronged themselves they had come to you and asked Allah´s forgiveness and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them they would have found Allah Ever-Returning, Most Merciful. I swear by your Lord that they will not be considered believers until they let you judge their disputes and then they will find nothing in their souls to prevent them from accepting your judgment, thus, surrender to it in total submission (4:64-65, 7:155-158, 9:80)

On the Day We will say to Hell, "Are you full?" And it will say, "Are there some more?" (50:30)

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-1
Re: A fool would abandon "Ecospiritualism" (2:130)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 11:14:19 PM »
What is my Constitution?

لا إله إلا الله

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT8VMUBM7KA

Purpose of Life: Children of Adam, did I not make a covenant with you not to worship Satan, who is clearly your enemy? (36:60) Musa said, ´My Lord, I have no control over anyone but myself and my brother, so make a clear distinction between us and these deviant people.´(5:25)

How to make a "clear distinction (i'tiqad 6:150)"?

Negation: The true pillars of Islam (لا إله)

Disobey Satan/Moral Relativism

Affirmation: The true pillars of Iman (إلا الله)

Obey Nature's God (align our nature with NATURE = Tawba)

Therefore, the i'tiqad

Green (إلا الله) Anarchism (لا إله)

34:46: The merciful GOD, do this one thing only

IF Green Anarchist / Ecospiritualism

THEN Your sins will be erased with لا إله إلا الله even if they are like the foam of the sea.

God wants to lighten your burden as human beings were created weak (4:28) If you
                 avoid/6:112/26:221-227 the major/3:28/5:81 sins/35:6/36:60 that you are forbidden/
                 9:16/9:24/58:14-22 against/25:52, then We will CANCEL your existing sins and ADMIT
                 YOU to a generous entrance/58:22 (4:31)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVhHSbdsLdI

ELSE We will advance on the actions they have done and make them scattered specks of dust. (25:23, 3:28)

Do one thing only!

لا إله إلا الله

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts/30:30-32/4:150-151/42:13-15/religism.

We will cancel your existing sins and admit you to a generous entrance (4:31)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZUDXMNnm04

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-1
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 02:05:46 AM »
The Quranic Blueprint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5i1lCF_E7s

Lord told the angels, "I will place a steward on Earth"  (2:30) Allah said, ´I will make you a model for mankind.´ (2:124)

"a Hanif for he was not one of the idolaters" (definition by negation)

Purification/spritualism                                                        Mushrik
            1. No statism, 6:74                                                             Religism, 6:112
            2. No hierarchy, 6:76                                                          Star (supremacism)
            3. No domination, 6:77                                                       Moon (schism)
            4. No materialism, 6:78                                                      Sun (materialism)
            5. Spiritualism, 6:79                                                           Tradition, 5:101-105
            6. Naturalism, 6:82                                                             Guesswork, 6:116, 30:30-32, 4:150-151
            7. Civil disobedience movement, Chapter 60                         Bystander, 58:14-19, 4:143-146

That is the true definition of Ahlul Bayt (3:95-97)

Allah made this an enduring word remaining among Ibrahim's descendants that they might unite (43:28) It is not for you to guide them. God guides whomever He wills (2:272) You surely cannot guide whoever you like, but it is Allah Who guides whoever He wills, and He knows best who are fit to be guided/5:54. (28:56) Your only duty is to deliver the message clearly (16:82, 14:4, 4:82)

So turn away from them/6:112 and wait/12:110/2:214. They/18:50/26:94-98 are waiting. (32:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAWSDqma88

Say, ´Allah speaks the truth, so follow the deen of Ibrahim, a man of pure natural belief. He was not one of the idolaters.´ The first House established for mankind was that at Bakka (is) a place/6:82 of blessing and a guidance for all beings. In it are Clear Signs/arguments — the Maqam/status of Ibrahim. All who enter it are safe/6:82. Hajj/HUJJAH to the House/system is a duty owed/22:78/20:24/NATURALIST PARTY to Allah by all mankind — those who can find a way to do it. But if anyone is kafir, Allah is Rich Beyond Need of any being. Say, ´People of the Book (of Moral Relativism), why do you reject Allah´s Signs/40:4/41:53 when Allah/Sunnatullah/Law of Nature is witness of everything you do?´ (3:95-98)

The Satanic Blueprint

1. Statism, 7:3
            2. Supremacism, 4:150-151
            3. Schism, 30:30-32
            4. Materialism, 2:279, 58:21

Iblees said, ´My Lord, because You misled me, I will make MATERIAL/things on the earth seem SUPREMELY/good to them and I will mislead/SCHISM them all, every one of them, except Your slaves among them who are sincere.´ He said, ´This is a Straight Path to Me. You have no authority over any of My slaves except for the misled who follow you.´ (15:39-42)

Your condition is like that of the people of Pharoah/ILLUMINATI (8:52)

Pharaoh called to his people, saying, ´My people, does the kingdom of Egypt not belong to me? Do not all these rivers flow under my control? Do you not then SEE?

1. Am I not better than this man who is contemptible and can scarcely make anything clear [SCHISM]?

2. Why have gold bracelets [MATERIALISM] not been put upon his arms and

3. Why is there not a train of angels [SUPREMACISM] accompanying him?´

(43:51-53)

He made all gods ONE GOD (38:5)

Iblees said, ´My Lord, because You misled me, I will make/MATERIAL things on the earth seem/SUPREMELY good to them and I will mislead/SCHISM them all, every one of them, except Your slaves among them who are SINCERE/6:74-82 .´ He said, ´This is a Straight Path to Me. You have no authority over any of My slaves except for the misled who follow you.´ (15:39-42) On the Day We will say to Hell, "Are you full?" And it will say, "Are there some more?" (50:30)

We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had Allah willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to Allah and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed. (5:48) Say: ´People of the Book! you have nothing to stand on until you implement the Torah and the Gospel and what has been sent down to you from your Lord.´ What has been sent down to you from your Lord increases many of them in insolence and kufr. So do not waste your grief on the people of the kafirun/RELIGIOUS NUTS/30:30-32. (5:68)

God will suffice for those who put their trust in Him. God will achieve His purpose. God has set a due measure for everything. (65:3) Allah has written, ´I will be victorious, I and My Messengers.´ Allah is Most Strong, Almighty. (58:21)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvjSSCZWTYQ

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-1
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 08:38:37 AM »
Turn in repentance to your Lord and submit to Him before punishment comes upon you, for then you cannot be helped. (39:54)