Author Topic: Naturalist Constitution (Green Anarchism)  (Read 2211 times)

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-1
Naturalist Constitution (Green Anarchism)
« on: May 03, 2021, 01:58:17 PM »
The true Pillars of Islam: Who are Muslims?

Let us come to an agreement between us and you: that we will worship none but Allah/Sunnatullah, associate none with Him/Sunnatullah, nor take one another as lords instead of Him. If they turn away, say, ´Bear witness that we are Muslims´ (3:64)

Climate Tipping Point

There is no city We will not destroy before the Day of Rising (qiyamah al-kubra), or punish with a terrible punishment (qiyamah al-wustha). (17:58)

We never punish until We have sent a Messenger. (17:15)

Your Lord would never destroy any cities without first sending to the chief of them a Messenger to recite Our/Tawba/21:104-108/7:155-158 Signs to them. (28:59)

He made all gods One God (Quran 38:5)

Allah made this an enduring word remaining among Ibrahim's descendants that they might unite (43:28)

Rasul is (10:47) and he who "does not speak from his own inclinations" (53:3, 25:43, 23:71) but (11:17) and (4:82).

Our Law proves that we are messengers to you (36:16)

Dateline: Climate Tipping Point

Turn in repentance to your Lord and submit to Him before punishment comes upon you, for then you cannot be helped. (39:54)

When the sentence/17:58 will have been passed against them, We shall bring forth beastly brutes from the earth who will torment them, for men certainly do not believe Our signs (27:82)

On the Day We will say to Hell, "Are you full?" And it will say, "Are there some more?" (50:30) Those who have iman/3:64/5:81/3:28 and do right actions/103, how few they are! (38:24)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
Re: Naturalist Constitution (Green Anarchism)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 02:12:03 PM »
Welcome back brother Mahdi.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 03:16:05 PM »
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Let's us all becoming Muslims.

The true pillars of Islam
Verse 3:64 (5:68)

The true pillars of Iman
Chapter 103

Only do one thing alone! 34:46

لا إله إلا الله

Obey Cultural Universalism (إلا الله) Disobey Cultural Relativism (لا إله)

1. Treat satan/6:112/moral relativism/statism as your enemy (35:6)

2. Do not cut down this tree (of immortality: "We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children") (2:35)

Merciful God

If you avoid/6:112/26:221-227 the major/3:28/5:81 sins/35:6/36:60 that you are forbidden/9:16/9:24/58:14-22 against/25:52, then We will CANCEL your existing sins and ADMIT YOU to a generous entrance/58:22 (4:31)

God wants to lighten your burden as human beings were created weak (4:28)

A fool would abandon Ibrahim's faith (2:130)

If your sin feels too big, your vision of God is too small.

------------------
Okay moderators, you can now ban me from this forum. I'm just doing my job/22:78/7:164 to deliver the message before the climate tipping point/17:58.  >:D

Likewise, whenever a Messenger came to those before them, they said: “A sorcerer or a madman!” (51:52)

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 08:42:44 PM »
Mapping the ideologies

Knowledge is little; to know the right context is much; to know the right spot is everything.

God is an Anarchist.
Jesus was an Anarchist.
Moses was an Anarchist.
Muhammad was an Anarchist.
All prophets/rasuls are Anarchists.

Conventional Political Compass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mPazYL5Nks

Reasons

Remember when Ibrahim said to his FATHER [STATISM], Azar, ´Do you take idols as gods? I see that you and your people are clearly misguided.´ Because of that We showed Ibrahim the dominions of the heavens and the earth so that he might be one of the people of certainty.  When night covered him he saw a STAR [ ✡ SUPREMACISM] and said, ´This is my Lord!´ Then when it set he said, ´I do not love what sets.´ Then when he saw the MOON [ ☪︎ SCHISM] come up he said, ´This is my Lord!´ Then when it set he said, ´If my Lord does not guide me, I will be one of the misguided people.´ Then when he saw the SUN [ ✞ MATERIALISM] come up he said, ´This is my Lord! This is greater!´ Then when it set he said, ´My people, I am free of what you associate with Allah. I have turned my face to Him Who brought the heavens and earth into being, a HANIF [SPIRITUALISM]. I am not one of the MUSHRIKUN [3:67 STAR, MOON, SUN].´ (6:74-78)

Those who have iman [NOT STAR, MOON, SUN] and do not mix up/58:22/9:16 their iman/3:28/5:81 with any wrongdoing/4:143/58:14, they are the ones who are safe; it is they who are guided.´ This is the [NATURALISM] argument We gave to Ibrahim against his people. We raise in rank anyone We will. Your Lord is All-Wise, All-Knowing (6:82-83)

Iblees's army

Iblees said, ´My Lord, because You misled me, I will make MATERIAL/things on the earth seem SUPREMELY/good to them and I will mislead/SCHISM them all, every one of them, except Your slaves among them who are sincere.´ He said, ´This is a Straight Path to Me. You have no authority over any of My slaves except for the misled who follow you.´ (15:39-42)

Your condition is like that of the people of Pharoah/ILLUMINATI (8:52) Pharaoh fooled his people, and they obeyed him. [THEREFORE] They were wicked people. (43:54)

Pharaoh called to his people, saying, ´My people, does the kingdom of Egypt not belong to me? Do not all these rivers flow under my control? Do you not then SEE?

1. Am I not better than this man who is contemptible and can scarcely make anything clear [SCHISM]?

2. Why have gold bracelets [MATERIALISM] not been put upon his arms and

3. Why is there not a train of angels [SUPREMACISM] accompanying him?´ (43:51-53)

Quranic Political Compass

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 11:49:45 PM »
The Quran is the Book of ENVIRONMENTAL PHILOSOPHY, not a book for ritual.. God gave you "reason", not "religion".   ;D

ENLIGHTENMENT (CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER OF THE QURAN)

Nay, it (is) Verses clear in (the) breasts (of) those who are given the knowledge. And not reject Our Verses except the wrongdoers. (29:49)

Read the Quran but practicing something else.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 01:33:57 AM »
Brother.
Here is a fact:
The brain and the eye have rebelled against the heart and instinct. They are hiding the truth  for the small gain of this world.

Reason and faith ,when used by the brain, eye ,heart and instinct together are healthy and compatible.
Unfortunately the brain and the eye have taken the power -,coup d etat - of the body to fool and foul the individual and lead them astray.

The brain and the eye are feeding us each other crap to ,believe our reasoning is sound.

My crap,your crap and somebody else s crap ,all seem different and dressed up as truths, are keeping us divided and deluded.

We need to use our reasoning to reconcile our ideas of choosing the best from all the "craps" to see if we can find a common ground.

Everyone else who believes different than I do is crap will not solve anything  but increase the feud and division.

So ,let us just keep the status quo,division,fights,selfishness, greed, hypocrisy and delusion and see where we end up.

Naturalists you say?  We are all fighting against nature brother. Peace and harmony is missing from our reasoning.
GOD bless you all.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 02:29:20 AM »
Naturalists you say?  We are all fighting against nature brother. Peace and harmony is missing from our reasoning.

That's the point... the Merciful God...

Merciful God

If you avoid/6:112/26:221-227 the major/3:28/5:81 sins/35:6/36:60 that you are forbidden/9:16/9:24/58:14-22 against/25:52, then We will CANCEL your existing sins and ADMIT YOU to a generous entrance/58:22 (4:31)

God wants to lighten your burden as human beings were created weak (4:28)

Children of Adam, did I not make a Covenant with you not to serve Satan (moral relativism/statism)? (36:60)

IF Anarchist

THEN Your sins will be erased with لا إله إلا الله even if they are like the foam of the sea.

ELSE We will advance on the actions they have done and make them scattered specks of dust. (25:23, 3:28)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVhHSbdsLdI

You can't walk with God/Sunnatullah/Cultural Universalism and hold hands with Satan/Cultural Relativism/Statism at the same time.

Your condition is like that of the people of Pharoah/Statism/ILLUMINATI (8:52) Pharaoh fooled his people, and they obeyed him. [THEREFORE] They were wicked people. (43:54)

Musa said, ´My Lord, I have no control over anyone but myself and my brother, so make a clear distinction (i'tiqad, 6:150) between us and these deviant people.´ (5:25, 11:17)

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2021, 03:47:30 AM »
Definition of Kafir: 40:4, 41:53 and 30:30-32

No one disputes Allah´s Signs [Our signs on the horizons and in themselves 41:53] except those who are kafir. (40:4)

Therefore:

No one disputes the Sunnatullah/ Law of Nature/ Moral Universalism except those who are kafir.

The true pillars of Islam
Verse 3:64 (5:68)

The true pillars of Iman
Chapter 103

These can never be the Pillars of Islam

1. Shahada
2. Salah
3. Zakat
4. Sawm
5. Hajj

because this ayat can invalidate all the above.

The 'moral universalists' should not take the 'moral relativists' as friends rather than the 'moral universalists'. Anyone who does that has nothing to do with Allah at all (ie. greatest shirk) (3:28)

These can never be the Pillars of Iman

1. Belief in Allah;
2. Belief in the angels;
3. Belief in the revealed books;
4. Belief in the commissioned Messengers.
5. Belief in the resurrection and the events of Qiyamah.
6. Belief in the predestination by Allah of all things, both the (seemingly) good and the (seemingly) bad.

because this ayat can invalidate all the above.

If they had had iman in Allah and the Messenger and what has been sent down to him, they would not have taken them ('moral relativists') as friends. But most of them are deviators. (5:81, 11:17, 103)

Why don’t they research the Quran? Don’t they realize that if it was from someone other/6:112 than Allah/75:19/11:17/4:82/42:52-53, they would find many discrepancies in it (4:82, 2:208, 2:85) These people of ours have taken gods apart from Him. Why do they not produce a clear authority concerning them? Who could do greater wrong than someone who invents a lie against Allah? (18:15)

Do you believe in part of the Book and disbelieve in another part of it? (2:85)

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2021, 07:46:47 AM »
Try not to die if what (relativism) you say is true? (3:168) or

Allah makes the sun come from the East. Make it come from the West? (2:258)

If the truth were to follow their desires (moral relativism), then the heavens and the Earth and all who are in them would have been corrupted. No, We have come to them with their reminder, but from their reminder they are turning away (23:71)

They walked arrogantly on the Earth, offending against all right, and saying, "Who could have a power greater than ours (cultural relativism)?" (41:15)

The Description, Philosophies and Justification of Satanism

Without context, a piece of information is just a dot. It floats in your brain with a lot of other dots and doesn't mean a damn thing. Knowledge is information-in-context – connecting the dots.

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2021, 05:13:46 PM »
No one can terrorize Earth unless we are all his accomplices.

Children of Adam, did I not make a Covenant with you not to serve Satan (moral relativism/statism)? (36:60)

(They are neither with you nor with them (58:14, 4:143) It is they who are Satan’s army (58:19, 26:94-98) The hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of Hell (4:145))

Do not obey any worthless contemptible sweater (CULTURAL RELATIVISM) or any backbiter and slander-monger, preventer of good, aggressor and one who is sinner, cruel, moreover, and furthermore one who is despicable. Just because he has money and children/MAJORITY!? (68:10-14)

No iman which a self professes will be of any use to it if it did not have iman before and earn good in its iman (6:158)

Dateline: Climate Tipping Point

Turn in repentance to your Lord and submit to Him before punishment comes upon you, for then you cannot be helped. (39:54)

When the sentence/17:58 will have been passed against them, We shall bring forth beastly brutes from the earth who will torment them, for men certainly do not believe Our signs (27:82)

On the Day We will say to Hell, "Are you full?" And it will say, "Are there some more?" (50:30) Those who have iman/3:64/5:81/3:28 and do right actions/103, how few they are! (38:24)

We shall bring forth beastly brutes from the earth who will torment them (27:82)