Author Topic: Jinn  (Read 1155 times)

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Jinn
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2021, 01:52:56 PM »
Salam mods
I wish there was on this forum a mute button like in @Twitter to spare one the ordeal of reading others' insults & ad hominem subtle or manifest.
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2021, 01:54:49 PM »
Peace good logic,
I was a teacher/lecturer in my lifetime, but feeling old for me is also mainly due to poor health.
Jazakallah for the good wishes.
May Allah in his eternal mercy guide you & protect you, you & your close loved ones.
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2021, 11:01:23 PM »
The term Jinn simply means "a hidden nature", what has a hidden nature "a psychopath", seems fairly logical

peace! who is speaking, https://www.scienceofpeople.com/psychopath/ ?

72:1-2 قل say اوحى inspires الى to me انه that it استمع listens نفر faction من of الجن the jinn فقالوا so said they of “انا indeed we سمعنا heard we of قرنا Qur’an/recitation of عجبا wonder of ىهدى guided الى to الرشد the rational فامنا so believe we of به in it ولن and never نشرك we associate بربنا with lord ours احدا anyone of …

72:11 وانا and indeed we منا among us الصلحون the righteous being ومنا and among us دون besides ذلك such كنا be we طرىق routes قددا different of …

72:14-15 وانا and indeed we منا among us المسلمون l-muslimuna/those self-effacing ومنا and among us القاسطون the unjust being فمن so who اسلم submits فاولىك so those تحروا sought they of رشدا rational of واما and as for القاسطون those unjust being فكانوا so be they of لجهنم to abyss حطبا firewood of …”

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2021, 03:33:26 AM »
Peace Noon.
So the CIA is using science to determine who is a psychopath?
Apparently Saddam was one!

Using that logic  , Bush, Blair  their allies and the CIA must be psychopaths as well since they made up a lie about weapons of mass destruction to wage war in Iraq and kill thousands of innocent people. Or is that not a crime of the worst nature?
The minds boggles!
As for bitter foods and black coffees,well I know many people who enjoy these foods I also enjoy a black coffee occasionally

Science has to be careful,otherwise people will be wary of one another regarding their food choices?
Mind you, we do not trust each others regardless of science. Is it the fault of the Jinns?
GOF bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2021, 01:38:16 AM »
Peace Noon.
So the CIA is using science to determine who is a psychopath?

peace gl --
not the point choose any definition of psychopath -- cannot apply in general to all jinn see 72:1-15
they're not  all bad similar to stereotyping people; as for CIA they're doing analytics on everything
as are companies mostly sales using AI see who's likely to buy whatever product they're peddling

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2021, 05:19:23 AM »
Yes brother Noon. The worse Jinns are some devious humans.

Science is used for political and power gain by these human Jinns.
I suppose like there are some good and bad Jinns, there is also some good and bad science. It all depends on the motives of the good and bad humans using it.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2021, 10:41:13 AM »
Peace & Allah's Mercy upon us believers in Qur'an, Torah, Injeel & Allah's Books (ammanna bi qutubihi/qutuba Allah).
Humans & Jinn are separate entities, so are Mala'ika (Angels) - so there cannot be human jinn as there cannot be human angel.
Why would Allah bother to use the label Jinn if they were a human group? for Arabs it was a given, axiomatic that they were separate entities, they even erected Jinn cubes for Jinn.
Some play with misleading semantics & sophistry to manipulate meanings.

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +3/-2
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2021, 12:38:17 PM »
Peace Nabster,

you state these things with authority, could you kindly provide references that show any evidence to support your claims?

That's a very polite request.

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2021, 05:45:48 PM »
Abdun Nur
How can I prove to you something that is part of the unseen?
it is part of the belief system like belief in G-d, G-d's Books, His Angels, His Messengers, Destiny, its good & evil thereof...
Qur'an clearly defines even what they were created from, like it does of Bani Adam.
Can a being created from smokeless fire in a scorching wind be the same as a being created from moldable clay?
these are clear to me, if they are not clear to you, not my problem.
Peace

Abdun Nur

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +3/-2
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2021, 12:34:02 AM »
Nabster,

You are stating things based on absolutely no evidence of any sort, as if they are proven, the Qur'an is not evidence, it is the "claim", which is why the Qur'an directs you to "prove" every verse before accepting it as true, that is a requirement, as if the translations are corrupted, in the Qur'an case through the redefining of the Arabic language through hadith, it would make no difference, if every verse required proof before it was accepted, it would also make the redefinition of Arabic through hadith impossible if people actually did what the Qur'an asks them to do.

Taking metaphors as literal again is religious insanity i.e clay and fire. If you have no proof, then do not state your bullshit as if it is proven, at least clarify it by saying "i have absolutely no proof of this, but this is the stupid crap i believe myself!" when stating your baseless nonsense.