News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Jinn

Started by Sarah, April 08, 2021, 08:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abdun Nur

You're the one spreading utter bullshit Nabster, not me, what sort of numpty spreads lies and pretends to be a Muslim?

good logic

Peace  Abdun Nur.

A lot of different religions /people have their own interpretations/understanding of the unseen world.

There are, of course, those who refuse to believe in the existence of Jinn. The most common argument for this is that we would have developed a way to prove their existence by now if they did, indeed, exist.

Many skeptics argue that if the Jinn are real, they have to be either made of solid or ethereal materials. The argument is that if the Jinn are made from solid bodies, they would be visible to human beings and would not be a mystery. If they were made from ethereal bodies they would not be able to lift solid objects and would not be capable of what was spoken of in the myths and legends.

There are also those who wonder if the Jinn are simply beyond our comprehension as humans. Many who hold this opinion believe that because the Jinn are also a creation of Allah, it is arrogant to assume that the human mind has all the answers for what can and can't exist.

The religious texts such as Surah 72 are very specific in their documentation of Jinn. This means that the Jinn must exist and our own human limitations are likely the reason we can't prove their existence. There are some who try to take a scientific approach to this belief – often pointing to the many discoveries that are made each year. However, most supporters of this belief take a traditional approach.

Although the Jinn were widely accepted in early cultures, the modern day perspective on these beings has changed quite significantly. There are those who still believe in the Jinn as literal being and those who think the creatures may have more of a metaphorical implication.

You may have your version of understanding what Jinn i is but  where is your evidence or do we just take your word for it?
You are entitled to your version like everyone else are entitled to theirs. I do not see a problem with people giving their views to share in this freeminds forum.

Share and enjoy others sharing with you. You do not have to accept what you do not like.

For me your Kareen is a Jinn,talk to yourself and find out about the character you carry!
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Abdun Nur

The term Jinn simply means "a hidden nature", what has a hidden nature "a psychopath", seems fairly logical, no need for baseless fantasies, which are the stock in trade of every religious cult, spreading baseless fantasies encourages people to expand upon it, creating even more fantasy, and this can generate fears that have no foundations at all, psychopaths are a real and present danger, while fictional fire eyed, invisible, shape shifting, other dimensional, midget creatures, or whatever nonsense is claimed, have no basis in reality, these fantasies may have been developed and encourage by psychopaths of the past to redirect people away from reality.

Psychopaths presently dominate humanity, they act as sovereigns, something no muslim should tolerate. The psychopaths install Ba'alist models of the trinity, which allow corporation and trust, used to monopolies and protect the five forms of usury, again something muslims should not tolerate, why do people claim to be Muslim and not act in anyway as a muslim is required to?

Cult fantasy and stewing in religious inaction, instead of facing reality and acting as suggested to be a Muslim, you can have no sovereign, you are at war with the 5 forms of riba, simple, you'd think, but religious minds want fantasy not reality.

theNabster

Peace good logic,

the same argument would be used about Malaika (aka Angels in English) - Qur'an says they can morph into humans i.e. solids...

Science & I am trained in Science, does not explain everything, it is just a paradigm that tries to explain the visible world & predict its outcomes,

all its models reduce reality to a set of axioms & conjectures we take as truths & build on,

these models are just a map of part of the landscape we call reality, there is certainly beyond what our senses can fathom, & Allah in Qur'an several times says so.

Peace Abdun Nur - you play with words, I know your premises & your sophistry, I am not interested in your views.
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

good logic

Abdun Nur  relax brother, get yourself some popcorn and enjoy watching "The Jinn" on prime video, here is the trailer:

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1524415001?ref_=tt_pv_vi_aiv_1

It has been hidden from you all these years!

On a light side, all of us can only assume certain things about the unseen,, If any of us is certain,that world would not be hidden from us.

GOD bless.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Abdun Nur

Do you have any evidence of a god, or angels, of satan or demons? No, you believe in these things, as you do the other dimensional, fire eyed, midget, whatever jinn, simply because someone invented these ideas based on nothing more than their own fantasies, they do not stand up to any examination using evidence, or logic, they are simply constructs as valid as claiming bugs bunny and daffy duck existing in a forest near your house.

You would be the sophist, it is not i that use false arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving, that would be you and anyone else that claims things exist without either evidence or reason extrapolation of evidence.

But I suppose the spreading of lies and attempting to deceive others is the very basis of every religion.

good logic

Peace Abdun Nur.

Of course I have evidence of "The GOD/Creator/initiator of life and death". Look around you and see how GOD imitated this universe and life on earth including every living thing on it -Yes including you and I?
Or did we? Who did?

Like,may be,some other creations somewhere are asking the same questions about "humans"  existence and demanding evidence for another life in another dimension?

Brother,I already said we all make some assumptions, I am not claiming I have evidence for you. Neither do I see evidence from you that Jinn, Angels, Demons,... are not creatures living in another dimension.

Just like all of us ,your view is your own and we are all entitled to our views1

Also I know for sure that a  rabbit and a duck live  in the woods near me. Bugs bunny and Daffy duck are ideas from real creatures that you and I see..

I might just get to deceive you if you are not careful.
In reality,our Jinn has a better chance of that than me.
GOD bless you .
Peace.

theNabster

Salam brothers,
I have reached the ripe age of 62 & just want peace, uninterested in long convoluted arguments, Qur'an is more than enough for me, in Arabic it makes all matters I care about & need for my salvation clear.
I give my stand from my understanding of Qur'an as Arabic native speaker taught a variation of Arabic closest to Quranic Arabic, the Arabic of Nomads of the desert whose ancestors travelled from Arabia to North Africa.
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

good logic

Peace theNabster.
So you are retiring at the ripe young age of 62?

At your age I was still going to school, - To teach youngsters not to learn- Although on merit I should have been learning as I am finding about studying Qoran that I know nothing yet!

I agree with you that Arabic has a rich language of words with multiple meanings and eloquence. Qoran  has specific  words and composition of sentences that are complex yet subtle . Each word fits exactly where it belongs to convey the meaning and context of the story information/instruction...it is conveying.

I wonder what the Jinns make of Arabic?

Enjoy your time brother with the best companion Qoran.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Abdun Nur

My point still stands, spreading things you have accepted without evidence, is exactly the same as spreading things that are not true, even if they were true, you are spreading that information from a position of ignorance, and this causes others who also have never mastered the skill of reasoning to do likewise, and so on and on goes the religious fantasy, embellished, exaggerated, invented and fabricated.

In the end what may have begun as a simple misconception ends up as a fire eyed, midget, invisible, other dimensional, magic powered, floating, super being with 4 willies and 4 heads, that can leap buildings with a single bound and lift a 1000 tons on the end of its nose.