News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Jinn

Started by Sarah, April 08, 2021, 08:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

Peace

Can jinn really shape shift, become visible and take on the form of a human?
'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

Abdun Nur

Peace Sarah,

Jinn means "a hiddem nature", it is a term describing psychopaths, these presently dominate humanity through the 5 forms of riba, maintained through hierarchies and imposed monopolies, self decieving people that label themselves Muslim, worship these psychopaths (jinn) and call them sovereign, but of course as self labelling Muslims having sovereigns and seeking riba is fine, what's written within the Qur'an isn't important at all to them. they have "good excuses" to dismiss the Qur'an's objections to both sovereigns and riba, good enough for them at least.

theNabster

Quote from: Sarah on April 08, 2021, 08:45:55 AM
Peace

Can jinn really shape shift, become visible and take on the form of a human?

Unlike what some say Jinn are not Humans, they are another creation other than humans endowed with sentience & also like us given free will to be tested. Qur'an says they are made from smokeless raging fire suggesting a plasma like constitution, they also operate at a separate frequency to us in such a way that we are visible to them but they are invisible to us.
They too have several races, one of which is Satan Ibliss's himself.
From Qur'an we can tease out that they were closer to Allah than us, being able to see His countenance which is denied to us humans, probably due to our more earthly (made from clay) constitution.
I do not believe Jinn can shape shift, though they have superior abilities, one of which might include fooling human senses like Pharaoh's magicians could do with their help (inductive reasoning).
Maybe also they have a commandment that they should not directly interact with us, but it seems they can be summoned by Satanists for help at a price (a lot of myths on that in the human lore's).
I read a very interesting book written by an unknown Muslim author, I believe he is from Africa, he delves deeply into this & is available on Amazon, I tweeted about him & used excerpts from his book on my @Twitter feeds - here are links:
https://twitter.com/meNabster/status/883478963854729216
https://twitter.com/inabster/status/884139670547951617
https://twitter.com/inabster/status/884137318747176961
https://twitter.com/inabster/status/878908687041138688

From my twitter feed
Jinn, several races of them, with far superior abilities than humans, they are more ethereal than us, plasma beings made from raging smokeless fire, but not Angelic, unlike Angels they have weight whereas Angels who are pure energy are weightless. G-d/Hashem/Allah knows best.

Jinn in Arabic means hidden, they are other beings, but not Angels, Qur'an describes them as elementally made from smokeless fire through scorched winds, unlike humans who elementally were fashioned from a quintessence (proportioned) of clay.

Qur'an refers to these entities living alongside us at a different frequency, as Jinn, we & them are two sentient species endowed with free will in this low life, both are accountable how we use it on JD.
Malevolent among them are what we refer to as demons, Satan is their ruler.

Also this post specifically quoting the above author:
https://twitter.com/inabster/status/915912604132020224
I think white race is a fabrication based on Satanic pride, it is argued Jinns are of 3 species/races, that of Satan is equivalent to our "whites" for humans, so there is affinity between Jinns' "whites" & humans' "whites", the affinity of pride.

Finally, never Qur'an says Jinn can shape shift, however it says Mala'ika / Angels can shape shift into humans such as the Angel who appeared to Miriam mother of Issa & the two Angels descended on Babylon Harut & Marut.

41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

almarh0m

Quote from: theNabster on April 14, 2021, 02:52:04 AM
Unlike what some say Jinn are not Humans, they are another creation other than humans endowed with sentience & also like us given free will to be tested. Qur'an says they are made from smokeless raging fire suggesting a plasma like constitution, they also operate at a separate frequency to us in such a way that we are visible to them but they are invisible to us.
They too have several races, one of which is Satan Ibliss's himself.
From Qur'an we can tease out that they were closer to Allah than us, being able to see His countenance which is denied to us humans, probably due to our more earthly (made from clay) constitution.
I do not believe Jinn can shape shift, though they have superior abilities, one of which might include fooling human senses like Pharaoh's magicians could do with their help (inductive reasoning).
Maybe also they have a commandment that they should not directly interact with us, but it seems they can be summoned by Satanists for help at a price (a lot of myths on that in the human lore's).
I read a very interesting book written by an unknown Muslim author, I believe he is from Africa, he delves deeply into this & is available on Amazon, I tweeted about him & used excerpts from his book on my @Twitter feeds - here are links:
https://twitter.com/inabster/status/884139670547951617
https://twitter.com/inabster/status/884137318747176961
https://twitter.com/inabster/status/878908687041138688

From my twitter feed
Jinn, several races of them, with far superior abilities than humans, they are more ethereal than us, plasma beings made from raging smokeless fire, but not Angelic, unlike Angels they have weight whereas Angels who are pure energy are weightless. G-d/Hashem/Allah knows best.

Jinn in Arabic means hidden, they are other beings, but not Angels, Qur'an describes them as elementally made from smokeless fire through scorched winds, unlike humans who elementally were fashioned from a quintessence (proportioned) of clay.

Qur'an refers to these entities living alongside us at a different frequency, as Jinn, we & them are two sentient species endowed with free will in this low life, both are accountable how we use it on JD.
Malevolent among them are what we refer to as demons, Satan is their ruler.

Also this post specifically quoting the above author:
https://twitter.com/inabster/status/915912604132020224
I think white race is a fabrication based on Satanic pride, it is argued Jinns are of 3 species/races, that of Satan is equivalent to our "whites" for humans, so there is affinity between Jinns' "whites" & humans' "whites", the affinity of pride.

Finally, never Qur'an says Jinn can shape shift, however it says Mala'ika / Angels can shape shift into humans such as the Angel who appeared to Miriam mother of Issa & the two Angels descended on Babylon Harut & Marut.

Peace

If Jinns are not human( or like human), why are they then eligible to go to " Hell " alongside the human for not using their senses, minds and hearts while living on earth?

And if Jinns are created from some kind of smoke, would you not think that the Jinns would enjoy the ''Fire of Hell"? Make your own conclusion but to me Jinns are human who makes decisions or take actions affecting the human at large from behind the scene and mostly they are evil people/Jinns . I came to this understanding fron reading verses about Jinn but particularly Qurán 7/179.

وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ ۖ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لَّا يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لَّا يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لَّا يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَالْأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ
Transliteration:   Walaqad tharana lijahannama katheeran mina aljinni waalinsi lahum quloobun la yafqahoona biha walahum aAAyunun la yubsiroona biha walahum athanun la yasmaAAoona biha olaika kaalanAAami bal hum adallu olaika humu alghafiloona
Yusuf Ali:   Many are the Jinns and men we have made for Hell: They have hearts wherewith they understand not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not. They are like cattle,- nay more misguided: for they are heedless (of warning).
Mohsin Khan:   And surely, We have created many of the jinn and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, and they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not (the truth). They are like cattle, nay even more astray; those! They are the heedless ones.
Saheeh:   And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless.

Peace
"He who Created me, it is He who Guides me"

theNabster

Peace @almarh0m
I respectfully disagree with you.
Salam
@inabster
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

theNabster

I missed the Angels who appeared to Ibrahim & his wife on their way to the people of Lot, they too appeared in the shape of humans.

& maybe also the enigmatic figure who appeared to Moses saying to Moses he cannot handle what he is about to do, three strikes & he left Moses who couldn't understand the actions of that person he wished to learn from, that man was most probably an Angel, Arabic lore refers to him as an immortal of the name Khidr.

Abdun Nur

People spew some right bullshit, based on what evidence, simply flights of fantasy, shape shifting, hell, satan, different types of fantasy creatures, the bullshit is endless, the word Jinn simply means hidden nature, religious nutters spew complete garbage based on zero actual evidence or even reason, why? Who can say, maybe they're self deluded and have no actual focus in life, except the jail of religion?

The constructs of hell are Vatican derived, which themselves were a corruption of the ancient Nordic religion or belief system, which actually was not the same idea the Vatican created of a fiery place of endless torture, again based on what evidence?

It is effectively spreading lies when people spew this kind of baseless bullshit, shame on you!

theNabster

Peace Abdun Noor
I respectfully disagree with you.
Salam
Nabil H
@inabster

Abdun Nur

Disagree?

Prove your position, show evidence, I don't care in anyway what you agree with, but if you are posting information as if "you know", then you should be able to present some evidence, some reasoning, some corroboration to support your claims.

The question is if you have nothing supporting your expressed claims, then shut up, Do Not post bullshit and then say you disagree when it's called bullshit.

Instead you should support your claims, which you should have done when posting them, then you would not be called a bullshitter, still time to do so, present support to your claims Nabster

theNabster

Abdun Nur.
Please go away, I have no interest in feeding your subversion.
Peace
Nabil H