Author Topic: Al Masih  (Read 371 times)

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Al Masih
« on: March 16, 2021, 04:06:42 PM »
Salam & Allah's Mercy.

Finished watching & enjoyed new TV Series Messiah on @netflix @NetflixUK, very exciting as deals with contemporary issues in Palestine of interest to this Arab Jew & links up to failures of the 3 major religions Judaism, Christianity & Islam.

Art has potent outreach on humanity, even more potent than blunt crude advertisement, as an aside I feel sad there is no cinematic effort from Allah Only Believers to give traction to this noble cause.

Episode 6 of Messiah was very challenging to me, as it explores a scenario of what if G-d raised a Messiah among Mankind today, how would US & Israel Governments, their Intel & Security agencies will react, doesn’t matter who he’s raised from, be he Iranian, Arab or Jew... a hard subject matter.

The very hard part is the miracle he performs.

Initially reluctant to watch series when it was released, as I was concerned it would defile G-d & His Signs, but was pleasantly surprised that it didn’t, all protagonists in it looked pretty bad, especially US & Israel Intel agencies & Jihadists, the only one who looked good was Al Masih, as it should -
@CIA

This made me think more deeply about the subject.

Pondering & exploring the possibility that G-d/Allah will raise a Messiah for Mankind who is not Issa son of Mary, before the return of Issa son of Mary - this after watching @netflix @NetflixUK Messiah that prompted me to look into this thorny issue - via @meNabster @TorahJews

This led me to posit this thread on my @Twitter timeline -

Pondering & exploring the possibility that God/Allah will raise a Messiah for Mankind who is not Issa son of Mary, before the return of Issa son of Mary - this after watching @netflix @NetflixUK Messiah that prompted me to look into this thorny issue /thread - via @inabster @UN

I will keep this extremely short, & base it on Qur'an (from memory) -

1. Nowhere in Qur'an does Allah limit Himself or His Will, restricting Himself how He communicates with His Creation Mankind or Jinn.
2. Nowhere in Qur'an does Allah say that Mohamed is the last final Messenger.
3. Al Masih/Messiah means the anointed (by G-d) - Allah can indeed anoint whom He wills to represent Him.
4. Therefore there could well be a Messiah &/or Messenger to be raised for Mankind.
5. The only proviso is that such a Messenger/Messiah accepts all Books revealed by Allah.

Al Masih/Messiah is supercharged by each group who just wants to appropriate its meaning to validate themselves at the expense of the others, such as Jews saying he is for them, Christians saying he is Jesus & Muslims saying he is Isa son of Mary.

All co-opt scriptures by exploiting meanings they have manufactured, I don't believe in their interpretations, it is correct that Issa son of Mary was Messiah, but it does not invalidate that another be Messiah too so long as he accepts & enforces God's Word.

The Sunnis say there will be an Imam they call Mehdi who will help them defeat the Dajjal, they also believe Dajjal is the AntiChrist a fake Messiah, the Jews believe the Messiah will gather them again after their separation, Qur'an never validates either nor Al Dajjal.

Qur'an says that Issa son of Mary will be a Sign of the Hour, but that is just before the end, the apocalypse when God/Allah destroys everything, between now & then there could well be another Messenger/Messiah not just for Jews, or Arabs. or Christians, but for all Mankind.

That Messiah/Messenger for Mankind will again reinforce God's Word & call to Allah as many Messengers did before, nothing in Qur'an says such event won't come to happen, Qur'an is open on the matter, only the word of Man subverts on this to favour some at the expense of others.

The TV Series Messiah illustrates this in cinematic art form.

Posted here from @Twitter feeds @inabster @meNabster with minor corrections.
https://twitter.com/meNabster/status/1371693299661160448
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

tlihawa

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Al Masih
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 09:40:39 PM »
Salaam theNabster,
You may be interested in a video made by one of the members on this forum, ThelosttruthsofIslam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpII4WIa_OM&t=22s

I also put my opinion on this,

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611276.msg432482#msg432482

Peace

theNabster

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Al Masih
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 07:42:40 PM »
Salam tlihawa
First ThelosttruthsofIslam refers to Isa ibn Mariam as Jesus Christ which is incorrect, Jesus Christ is based on no less than 3 personas - yeshu bar nagarah descendant of King David from Hejaz, Isa son of Mariam descendant of Haroon from Asir & a fertility god Arabs worshiped.

Second he argues that Ahmad cannot be Mohammad because Isa son of Mariam was quoted by Allah saying a Messenger after him will come whose name is Ahmad.

I disagree, Ahmad is Mohamad as Qur'an is Furqan.
Playing with semantics is of no interest to me. Isa son of Mary wouldn't know, we don't even have the Injeel to corroborate & the Injeel was what was revealed to him by Allah.

All we know is what was recorded in Qur'an, Qur'an which is explanation for all things "tibyan likulli sha'i'in", there is no more Message to deliver, this is what complete means, no need for another Messenger.
However we can get Enforcers, like Cyrus the Great, maybe a future Messiah for Mankind.

So I cannot be an echo chamber for anyone who advocates another Messenger after Mohamad, what Message? Qur'an says it is complete, no need for another Message, so no need for another Messenger.

This thread was started because of a TV Series what if scenario speculating how current law enforcement & Intel agencies would react to someone appearing claiming to be a Messiah from God. Then I again *speculated* that nothing in Qur'an invalidates the possibility of a Messiah being again raised for Mankind, in my view that Messiah will be an enforcer, not a messenger, he will reinforce Qur'an.

Salaam theNabster,
You may be interested in a video made by one of the members on this forum, ThelosttruthsofIslam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpII4WIa_OM&t=22s

I also put my opinion on this,

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9611276.msg432482#msg432482

Peace
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.