Author Topic: 10 Immense Benefits of Durood Sharif Recitation & Supremacy  (Read 144 times)

Mohammed Tadeeb

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
10 Immense Benefits of Durood Sharif Recitation & Supremacy
« on: February 20, 2021, 02:30:48 AM »
The Verses (Ayat) in Quran on Durood Sharif

Ayat-e-Durood in Quran Sharif descends on Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) in the house of Hazrat Saeed Khudri (RA) in the eighth month of the Islamic calendar commonly known as Shabaan, just before the month of Ramzan.

“Innallaha Wa Malai Qatahu Yasalluna Alannabi Ya Ayyuhallazina Aamanu Sallu Alayhi Wa Sallimu Tasleema”

“Verily, Allah and His Angels send Durood on the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) of divination, O you also who have faith (Imaan) send Durood and Salutations (salaam) on Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) with respect and honor”

(1) The one who recites Durood Sharif diligently (Kasrat se) will be the closest to the Prophet Muhammad SAW (pbuh) on the Day of Judgment.

(2) Prophet Muhammad SAW (pbuh) said who recites one Durood on me, Allah writes 10 goodness’s (Nekiyan) for him, forgive 10 sins (Gunah), increase 10 degrees (Darja) and it is equal to releasing 10 slaves (Gulam).

(3) Angels (Farishte) of Allah pray Dua of Rehmat and Forgiveness for the person who recites Durood and it continues until he stops.

(4) It is the expiation (Kaffara) of sins. Its reciter will get salvation (Nijat) from terror (Khauf).

(5) Prophet Muhammad SAW (pbuh) will give proof of the faith (Imaan) for the one who will recite Durood diligently.

Read Full Article Here: http://alahazratbooks.com/durood-sharif/

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
Re: 10 Immense Benefits of Durood Sharif Recitation & Supremacy
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 05:07:49 AM »
Peace  Mohammed Tadeeb

I hope you do not mind  my posts . I find your humour funny since I have failed to grasp what it mean in reality.
This is why I am adding some more humour to this thread.

I find the subject of prophets and what they did was a duty fulfilled and do not expect any rewards or praise from us. GOD rewards ,not us.
In fact there is nothing wrong in treating them as  humans like us trying their best to do a difficult task and at the same time making mistakes and living like all of us humans do. THEY WERE CHOSEN BY GOD FOR A SPECIAL TASK , WEREHUMBLE AND DO NOT EXPECT OR AGREE WITH IDOLISATIONS.

Like us, they  enjoy  these funny stories :

Who was the most high-tech prophet?
Moses.
He used a tablet.

The car of a woman stops at midnight
A man come to help her. He start fixing the car.

He started praying and asked the woman to try and start the car.

"Jesus, make this car start."
"Saint Mary, make this car start."
" St. Peter, make this car start." said the man.

"You must be a very religious Christian man." said the lady.

"No, I am a Muslim " said the man, " I can't  disturb our prophet in the middle of the night!"

A devout Muslim entered a cab in London
He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio, because as decreed by his religious teaching, he must not listen to music, because in the time of the prophet there was no music especially western music, which is the music of the infidel.

The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab, and opened the door. The Arab asked him, "What are you doing?" The cabbie answered,

"In the time of the prophet, there were no taxis, so get off and wait for a camel!"

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Houriya

• Apprentice
  • Karma +7/-0
Re: 10 Immense Benefits of Durood Sharif Recitation & Supremacy
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 06:06:22 AM »
Peace,

Thank you for your funny messages  :laugh:

Peace