Author Topic: True Salat & True Zakat According to the Quran  (Read 1187 times)

tlihawa

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: True Salat & True Zakat According to the Quran
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2021, 09:33:37 PM »

From your comments, I can sense that you are also awaiting the "Promised Messenger of The Covenant" as mentioned in the Quran. If that's the case, you might really enjoy my video about him:

Who is "The Promised Messenger of The Covenant" according to the Quran? | Quranic Conversations

https://youtu.be/YDaIYZQdons

I am hoping that with his advent as promised to us by Allah, we will have the final clarification that we are all waiting for.

Salam ThelosttruthsofIslam,
I'm interested and enjoy your video regarding Promised Messenger of The Covenant. I've also watched your latest video regarding Rasul Ahmad. Thank you for sharing that.

Your video make me ponder, that someone in the past really knew about it. Let me explain to you what I mean.

That there was a figure of a person or group of people who really understands God's messages, but they didn't want the messages to be widely spread and understood by people.

For example the pattern of 19 cycle or Metonic cycle of the luni-solar had explained in the Quran as kind of "God signature's" is inline with the musical major scale pattern.

Please see my posts regarding this in here : https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606077.msg381103#msg381103

And then they put a ban on playing the instrument as "haram" except for the drum (which has no major scale) in what they called hadith books, just to prevent people to think about it.

Now after watching your videos, I'm thinking the same on what they called "Imam Mahdi".. Why it's not Rasul Ahmad as mentioned in Quran?

Before watching your video, I think that Rasul Ahmad = Rasul Muhammad or Prophet Muhammad, but I still have questions in my mind.

If you familiar with the Apocrypha books  you might be notice that in the Enoch's dream vision said that there will be a sheep with a great horn
who will stand tall against evil until the day of judgment.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe086.htm

The Book of Enoch
Chapter XC

6. But behold lambs were borne by those white sheep, and they began to open their eyes and to see, and to cry to the sheep.
7. Yea, they cried to them, but they did not hearken to what they said to them, but were exceedingly deaf, and their eyes were very exceedingly blinded.
8. And I saw in the vision how the ravens flew upon those lambs and took one of those lambs, and dashed the sheep in pieces and devoured them.
9. And I saw till horns grew upon those lambs, and the ravens cast down their horns; and I saw till there sprouted a great horn of one of those sheep, and their eyes were opened.
10. And it †looked at† them [and their eyes opened], and it cried to the sheep, and the rams saw it and all ran to it.
11. And notwithstanding all this those eagles and vultures and ravens and kites still kept tearing the sheep and swooping down upon them and devouring them: still the sheep remained silent, but the rams lamented and cried out.
12. And those ravens fought and battled with it and sought to lay low its horn, but they had no power over it.

To me this is the last piece of the puzzle. I could recognize this dream vision parable fable style, from Adam up to prophet Musa and Isa, but still confused for the remaining story.

Who will be the last sheep with the great horn standing until the last day?

It could not be prophet Isa or prophet Muhammad.

And then I remember this verse,

43:61   And he <Isa son of Maryam> was a knowledge for the Hour. So have no doubt about it. And follow Me; this is a straight path.

And Isa was the one who told us regarding Rasul Ahmad,

61:6   And when Isa, son of Maryam said: "O children of Israel, I am a messenger of God to you, affirming what is between my hands of the Torah and bringing good news of a messenger to come after me whose name will be AHMAD.'" But when he showed them the clear proofs, they said: "This is clearly magic."

From verse 43:61 we know that Isa had knowledge of the Hour, not about the Rasul who will come after him which has not related to the HOUR. Means that he didn't know about Rasul Muhammad since Rasul Muhammad was not lived in the age of HOUR.

So the 61:6 verse is about Rasul Ahmad which will come after him and lives in the age of HOUR.

It will be inline with Rasul Enoch dream vision.

So brother, if you have any other ideas regarding this please let me know.

Peace