Author Topic: Ah what? Quran does not contain all details?  (Read 1058 times)

Sania Haque

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Ah what? Quran does not contain all details?
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2021, 09:48:15 AM »
You are right. Anyone taking Islam from Quran can tell God also teaches us by means of external signs and it is all being recorded. We will be asked about things like that.

lol, projection. He sliced up 6:38. That's called manipulation of the text. He also hides the fact that one of the sectarian sources has this :

I dare him to publicly read his article by replacing our mention with Ibn Abbas and the sectarian source.

Knowing Arabic doesn't help. Otherwise, his people wouldn't have been following what's opposite to God's instructions in Quran.

Oh well i saw some of his old posts, and said he has concerted to ibadi sect ( have no idea what it is ) and he was raving and chanting praises about his sect how unlike sunnis they focus more on matn of hadith rather than isnad and how unlike shias they donot Believe sahabas and the imams were not infallible and also they donot follow hadiths blindly. So he would just deny it or use some circular reasoning. You know that sectarians are pro at circular reasonings

Sania Haque

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2021, 09:49:20 AM »
1)
Claims "Quran only" take it to mean X. Well here is the note for that verse from Quran Reformist Translation (i.e. Quran only):

2)
Ignores before and after verses.

3)
http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/Quran_clear_complete_detailed_explained.htm

Brother wakas i love your articles. Always a delight to read them.

Sania Haque

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2021, 09:50:15 AM »
Does this guy know Qoran himself? Has he deliberately left other verses that make Qoran Alone  a source of salvation? like:

Qoran 6:19] Say, "Whose testimony is the greatest?" Say, "God's. He is the witness between me and you that this Quran has been inspired to me, to preach it to you and whomever it reaches. Indeed, you bear witness that there are other gods beside God." Say, "I do not testify as you do; there is only one god, and I disown your idolatry."

[Qoran 7:52] We have given them a scripture that is fully detailed, with knowledge, guidance, and mercy for the people who believe.

[Qoran 10:37] This Quran could not possibly be authored by other than God. It confirms all previous messages, and provides a fully detailed scripture. It is infallible, for it comes from the Lord of the universe.

[Qoran 12:111] In their history, there is a lesson for those who possess intelligence. This is not fabricated Hadith; this (Quran) confirms all previous scriptures, provides the details of everything, and is a beacon and mercy for those who believe.

[Qoran 6:114] Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

[Qoran 6:115] The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.

[Qoran 22:52] We did not send before you any messenger, nor a prophet, without having the devil interfere in his wishes. God then nullifies what the devil has done. God perfects His revelations. God is Omniscient, Most Wise.(Qoran Alone nullifies hadith!!)

...And many more. if the guy wants to look at Qoran by himself for himself.

The other point about the word Al Kitab  is specific and identified as "The book"  We are supposed to know this book  and refer to/study it, not any other book like he claims could mean deeds or whatever. other book that we are supposed to guess!.
So who does not know Arabic?
 Never mind though, each to their own understanding.
GOD bless .
Peace.

Be honest, can we expect better from sectarians ?

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2021, 07:13:11 PM »
Oh well i saw some of his old posts, and said he has concerted to ibadi sect ( have no idea what it is ) and he was raving and chanting praises about his sect how unlike sunnis they focus more on matn of hadith rather than isnad and how unlike shias they donot Believe sahabas and the imams were not infallible and also they donot follow hadiths blindly. So he would just deny it or use some circular reasoning. You know that sectarians are pro at circular reasonings

Oh that's another group with the same "our approach to hadith is superior than yours" cop out. Other two I know of are Hanafi and Malik Schools. You are right about the circular reasoning. That's why, they need hadiths.

I have stopped taking these people's criticism of us seriously since they have no experience with Quran alone. Their argument can be summed up to: Quran alone is false because my sectarian religion is not in it.

But this is priceless:

Can you imagine Allah (swt) calling (ahli Qur’an) people of the Qur’an liars?

Didn't expect him to elevate our status.

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj