Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 1959 times)

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Evolution
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2021, 02:32:54 PM »
well i see most people here belief in creationism.

True

evolution is a fact about how species like human changes overtime,

It's called Mutation my friend.

is because we share common ancestor of apes, 

False, there was no sexual activity that produced a human from a monkey, ape etc.,

note: brother hawk, please becareful about your understanding. because we are all responsible about the truth of gods creation.
its best we understand the world we live in before thinking everything is lie and fall to grace because our own pride and ignorance. of course as scientist, darwin doesn't really think his own work is truth but he still uncover the secret behind gods design about why every living beings is related from their combination of genes. as scientist myself, we must be wary about the knowledge we bear and must uncover the truth so we can keep our faith stronger in gods name.

You continue to believe in Darwin and his ilk of liars and I'll go with what Allah says.

:nope:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Aclon

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2021, 09:17:53 PM »
well brother hawk, you still don't have idea of evolution and thinks that every living being have different building blocks than human(cells, chemical structure, genes) which is another creationist flaws. gods create something and still remaining truthful that he made mankind from everything that existed and replicated(in pair) with evolution. but i guess we leave this matter in the end times where the lord confirm the truth of reality. in god everythings in heaven and earth returns.

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2021, 05:42:36 AM »
Imagine there is a truth out there concerning the origin of mankind,
one party puts aside their feelings and wishes, their personal bias etc and seeks the truth armed only with reason and logic to the best of their ability spending a life time doing so...
isn't such party more likely to find the truth and is more deserving of it, as seekers of truth ?

Another party, religious or not, who has done absolutely nothing in the matter, a seeker of comfort and beliefs (although they don't perceive it!), who is filled with personal biases, somehow this person is more entitled to know the truth ?   :o

God has favored us over the other creatures, this, religious people will not cease chanting, but how so ? this they do not care about.

As far as I know, and as little as I know, humans have advanced to what they are now because of reason
From cave-dwellers, with primitive tools, the discovery of fire, the advancement of tools and the advancement of languages, we have evolved and evolved to who we are now, thoughtful people, with laws protecting us from each other and so on, IT IS A MIRACLE ! Again, one needs to realize what faculty, that God has given us and by which God has favored us from the rest of the animals, and by which we are taken from DARKNESS TO LIGHT. Everything is clear.

In regards to morality, in my opinion, one needs to apply that same faculty which allowed us to understand external subjects, to be applied internally, on our emotions and thoughts, on our intents and motives etc, so that we can improve ourselves in a way that befits us humans (rational beings!) and not animals (anger, impulsiveness, selfishness, territorialism, predatory behaviors, etc), such is the good vs evil struggle that we all endure.

Some quotes, from Charles Darwin:

"As man gradually advanced in intellectual power, and was enabled to trace the more remote consequences of his actions; as he acquired sufficient knowledge to reject baneful customs and superstitions; as he regarded more and more, not only the welfare, but the happiness of his fellow-men; as from habit, following on beneficial experience, instruction and example, his sympathies became more tender and widely diffused, extending to men of all races, to the imbecile, maimed,
and other useless members of society, and finally to the lower animals,—so would the standard of his morality rise higher and higher."

Here is the root of evil which Darwin clearly understood:

"Man with all his noble qualities, with sympathy which feels for the most debased, with benevolence which extends not only to other men but to the humblest living creature, with his god-like intellect which has penetrated into the movements and constitution of the solar system—with all these exalted powers—Man still bears in his bodily frame the indelible stamp of his lowly origin."

So I owe it to him to read his writings god willingly sometime in the future! If you can't read his writings, atleast check out his quotes.

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2021, 07:33:31 AM »
Are people here familiar with this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbY122CSC5w

Humans are not so similar to chimpanzees as is often thought/claimed.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

spodacus

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2021, 08:01:53 AM »
Salam all,

Just wanted to add an input in case no one has said it. The current theory of human evolution isn't that humans evolved from apes. The theory is that humans and apes share a COMMON ancestor in the evolutionary tree. Just wanted to throw that out there since I was seeing a lot of responses that humans comes directly from apes or that humans and apes had sexual relations etc. I don't think any reputable scientist is claiming that.

Also consider looking at evolutionary leaps which is another theory besides the classical "gradual evolution" theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saltation_(biology)#:~:text=In%20biology%2C%20saltation%20(from%20Latin,as%20an%20alternative%20to%20Darwinism

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +5/-1
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2021, 08:52:30 AM »
There are two types of evolutions :
1= Gods creations and the shaping of the species. That has happened as part of the process . Even earth went through an evolution process to become habitable before that. So the species had to do the same to acquire their shapes and sizes .
Humans, animals,insects...etc have attained their forms that exist now. There is no more of this kind of evolution to come.

2- Evolution as a learning process and the challenge for humans to use their GOD given "thinking and reasoning " advantage over the other creations on the earth and settle here on earth to see how they apply the "responsibility" they accepted from GOD.- To grow their soul/better themselves- and look after earth and its species-.
Now ,unfortunately as well as WELFARE" of humans "WARFARE" of humans has also evolved.And this is where a message from the "Creator and Shaper" needed to be heeded to fulfill that responsibility agreement and balance the two  "WELFARE AND WARFARE".

SO, THE RIGHT QUESTION TO BE ASKING NOW IS:  ARE WE EVOLVING(2) FOR THE BETTER OR WORSE?

There is no doubt that the "hearing,sight and brain" were well established from Adam onwards. Many humans worked hard to use these faculties and help towards the "responsibility". The means were needed and took time for many necessary needs to be acquired.
To say it is only the latest two or three centuries that had "thinking and reasoning " humans is far from the truth.

Each generation fro Adam onwards had its thinkers and pioneers and they all chipped in to where we are.
Can we learn now and heed the message that "WARFARE" has put the progress backwards?
Only then we can live to make things better for the future.
Can we "evolve" ourselves with the right attitude  that unites us together with "love" and "WELFARE"  for each one of us humans?
Then we see what "evolves" after that.
GOD bless you all.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +5/-1
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2021, 12:00:43 PM »
For a recap and where Science is with evolution :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRzxTzKIsp8

There will be many unanswered questions on How GOD created and where the elements/building blocks came from, but there is nothing wrong in being curious.
Relax brothers and sisters about views of folks on this complex subject.
GOD has not let us witness any of the creations  from universe to earth to ourselves...etc ,so we are bound to have different views.
Take care.
GOD bless you all.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2021, 02:00:13 PM »
“What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.” ― Mark Twain

Fact is we don't know! No such thing as evolution; rather mutations or errors in cell replication happens all the time (millions/billions every day) which most mutations die off although once in a while some survive to replicate furthur i.e. new covid strain, cancers, animals, people over time e.g. take a family from Norway flip them with African Pygmies etc. wait a few thousand years watch them switch features although the original 4 bit error correcting smart adaptive chemical code i.e. "the program" with billions of possible permutations was always there! 

Windows which source code was recently hacked has ~50 million lines of code cannot upgrade itself unless programmed to do so by AI etc., better programs/tools create better programs which are crude compared to basic virus or cancer cells are factories in themselves still crude compared to the trillion living cells in our bodies which each cell has the entire blueprints of the person; let's not get into the brain, cognisance, dreaming the future, timespace, etc.

Impossible for even basic molecules of life to form by themselves i.e. from 92 natural elements no matter how much time is given; like leaving rocks to mingle for billions of years then upon return they speak, contemplating their existence after getting a degree answering multiple choice questions at some university like trained monkeys.

8:22 ان indeed شر worst الدواب the creatures عند near/with الله the god الصم the deaf البكم the dumb الذىن the ones لا not ىعقلون reasoning

peace!

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2021, 06:45:27 PM »
“What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.” ― Mark Twain

Fact is we don't know! No such thing as evolution; rather mutations or errors in cell replication happens all the time (millions/billions every day) which most mutations die off although once in a while some survive to replicate furthur i.e. new covid strain, cancers, animals, people over time e.g. take a family from Norway flip them with African Pygmies etc. wait a few thousand years watch them switch features although the original 4 bit error correcting smart adaptive chemical code i.e. "the program" with billions of possible permutations was always there! 

How do you explain Muslims' contribution to the theory, baby in the womb and us growing up?

Impossible for even basic molecules of life to form by themselves i.e. from 92 natural elements no matter how much time is given; like leaving rocks to mingle for billions of years then upon return they speak, contemplating their existence after getting a degree answering multiple choice questions at some university like trained monkeys.

8:22 ان indeed شر worst الدواب the creatures عند near/with الله the god الصم the deaf البكم the dumb الذىن the ones لا not ىعقلون reasoning

peace!

God is not limited by our outdated mainstream science. If you can imagine some talking rock then it might simply be possible. Nothing is solid.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2021, 09:31:13 PM »
How do you explain Muslims' contribution to the theory, baby in the womb and us growing up?

God is not limited by our outdated mainstream science. If you can imagine some talking rock then it might simply be possible. Nothing is solid.

peace, what does being مسلمون muslimuna/self-effacing have to do with any theory that billion year old bacteria and/or seaweed et al still around today turned into humans or how a tiny speck has all the information i.e. "the program" to grow into a human with a trillion cells, divide/copy, replicate/children, error correcting code, and delete/die etc., thousand other functions?

4:1 ىاىها O you الناس the people اتقوا heeds ye of ربكم lord yours الذى the one خلقكم creation you من from نفس soul وحده single وخلق and creation منها from it زوجها spouse its وبث and disperse منهما from them dual رجلا menfolk of كثىرا much of ونسا and womenfolk واتقوا and heeds ye of الله the god الذى the one تسالون thou asking به in/with it والارحم and the wombs/relatives ان indeed الله the god كان be علىكم upon you رقىبا watchful of

39:6 خلقكم creation you من from نفس soul وحده single ثم furthermore جعل made منها from it زوجها spouse its وانزل and descends لكم for you من of الانعم l-anami/the cattle (embryonic stem cells?) ثمنىه octet (group of eight) ازوج spouses (4 x 2 pairs) ىخلقكم created you فى in بطون interior body امهتكم mothers yours خلقا creation of من from بعد after خلق creation فى in ظلمت darkness ثلث three ذلكم such yours الله the god ربكم lord yours له to him الملك the sovereignty لا not اله deity الا except هو he فانى so how تصرفون thou turning

Gotthelf Bergstrasse Archive: Cairo, National Library: qāf 47
606-652, CE (95.4%) [¹⁴C-dating from ms.or.fol. 4313]
https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/4/vers/1?handschrift=73

London, British Library: Or. 2165 before 750 CE - Parchment
https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/39/vers/6?handschrift=12