Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 1900 times)

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Evolution
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 12:21:44 PM »

@Hawk99,

Peace thanks for answering.

'Pure speculation on your part, btw man did not evolve from apes, that is a lie
perpetrated by Darwin and his ilk.'

Where is the evidence that it is a lie?

'Please identify these "swine" and "apes" are they literal?'

It seems quite literal. Do you think God is insulting the idolaters here? Retribution/ punishment is mentioned. How do you interpret the verse?

':nope:  The so-called missing link has never been found.'

Apparently they found skulls and fossils.

'Those must have been some interesting gatherings among the people:
Sam said to Bill "I noticed you sister's tail is very short!  Bill replied "yeah,
and I see your cousins legs are so long.  Sam retorted at least I don't have
any swine in my family.'

God transformed Moses's staff into a real snake and the magicians were amazed.
'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2021, 12:33:25 PM »
@tutti_frutti,

Peace thank you for the answer.

'i think we definately did not evolve from
apes (it is quite absurd to think we did)'

But we look similar to them. The limbs, face etc. is quite similar compared to a shark or a bird.

'the above verse does not contain any adjective regarding what type of apes and aso mentions that apes were created from humans'

Interesting.

'The God also mentions He told them “Be” ao rather than being made from humans, the despicable apes are humana transformed into the despicable apes ... which scientists claim are the human ape ancestors'

I can't remember what they're called but I guess it's the human- ape hybrid. I always used to think it was fake when they said they found skulls as evidence but it probably is true.

'“so it was that We made it into an example for what was between its hands and also what is after it, and a reminder to the righteous.“ (2:66)'

On a side note, I haven't verified for myself if those half ape-human skulls are real instead of faked so is it my fault if I'm not sure if this is really, truly meant as another sign from God? It's not like I'm a scientist who can carbon date it?

'I understand from above The God is telling us He left them as deterrent punshment for those with them and succeeding generations ... and we found their fossils ! and the fossils were found in africa ... those to whom the sabbath was decreed were in egypt which is in africa ...'

That's intriguing. I'll try to research this.

'also we are told that the like of jesus is like adam .. and jesus was created directly as a human with a simple command from The God and as such i understand so did adam'

But is it mentioned anywhere in the Qur'an that Adam was 'directly' created? Perhaps he was not?

'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2021, 01:09:17 PM »
@Good logic

Yeah it's now tier 5 I hear. Thank you, I hope you are safe and well too. Health & safety first :D

OHH so it depends which side of the family you like most and this becomes your reality? Reality quite flexible

Ears make great holders for pens too...and cash unless freemasons gets rid of cash- then no cash, no point & no is cashpoint

They look like brothers to me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPq7o7TzIs

I was surprised how intelligent chimps can be:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG8d52cVG_E

You can believe in both evolution and God. Just because we may have evolved, doesn't mean God is not real. How can organisms evolve to this extent with such complex biology and physiology just by chance? It makes no sense. You can see evidence of intelligence in nature and there are thousands of examples. I know I'm going off topic here but there are convincing arguments for and against God and both seem logical. But as people siding with God, we have a second thing on our sides, signs from God.

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2021, 01:30:53 PM »
@Hawk99,

'Pure speculation on your part, btw man did not evolve from apes, that is a lie
perpetrated by Darwin and his ilk.'

Where is the evidence that it is a lie?

:) It is a lie because it has not been proven to be true.

'Please identify these "swine" and "apes" are they literal?'

It seems quite literal. Do you think God is insulting the idolaters here? Retribution/ punishment is mentioned. How do you interpret the verse?

Metaphorically.

':nope:  The so-called missing link has never been found.'

Apparently they found skulls and fossils.

They have  found skulls and fossils indeed.

God transformed Moses's staff into a real snake and the magicians were amazed.

Yeah, maybe we will discuss that in the future Insha'Allah.

Shalima heard the news about a friend, when she saw her she said,
"I am so sorry about your husband is it true he is now an ape"?
Shalima said yes it is true, he only wanted bananas for dinner and he
lost his job.

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2021, 01:37:23 PM »
@hawk99

So what exactly is the metaphor? You think 'ape' is a metaphor for a 'bad person' or a 'sinner?' What about the retribution part, God punished them by turning them into a bad person? How is that a punishment?

So you think the skulls and fossils were faked? Why would they fake it? What would be the point? Even if atheists like to side with evolution, you can still believe in God and evolution.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-2
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2021, 08:54:24 PM »
Peace

So the Qur'an mentions Adam was created from:
"We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape..." (15:26). And, "He began the creation of man from clay, and made his progeny from a quintessence of fluid" (32:7-8)

What if God created the first living being/ organism (microbes/ bacteria) from clay found in soil from the earth and then over time turns microbes/ bacteria into plants, fish etc., over time turns these into various creatures, then turns some of them into apes and the ape into a human. So in this way, if we say man was created from clay, it wouldn't be wrong since man would have originally been created from clay. Perhaps God created/ shaped the first microbe/ bacteria from soil. The first living organism had to come from somewhere.

There is also a verse that possibly links into this:
'Shall I tell thee of a worse (case) than theirs for retribution with Allah? (Worse is the case of him) whom Allah hath cursed, him on whom His wrath hath fallen and of whose sort Allah hath turned some to apes and swine, and who serveth idols. Such are in worse plight and further astray from the plain road.'

Or perhaps the ape-like humans that were claimed to be discovered were originally humans God punished? God has power over all things after all. Perhaps humans were humans from the beginning of time and the skulls of the ape-like humans are not representative of all humans for that specific era.
51:49 "And of all things We created in pairs; perhaps you will remember."........ No sign of evolution...

He created Earth in two days and completed its  sustenance in four days... No sign of evolution......

Don't you see how we created camels.... No sign of evolution....

We created jinn before human...  No sign of evolution...

God says certainly We will recreate, We will give the exact shape of your finger tips... No sign of evolution...

We send down iron from the sky... No sign of evolution...

God controls all His creation.. Without God's control nothing is created.. He creates.. He never used the word evolve..
Every living being is communities like us..  No sign of evolution.....

When Adam son killed his brother,  there was crow and his son slaughtered an animal.. So every living being was around.. Nothing evolved.. Why God gave a sign to Adams son to bury the corpse, coz worms already on the earth to decompose the corpse.. God took 4 days to create Earth's  sustenance out of 6 complete days..not to evolve..
Created things going through its process.. Not evolve...
Do you see how frog looks like when it was in its early stage or do you see how butterfly when it was in its early stage... All these creation... Nothing evolve from another into another creature...
Miracles and signs and destructions are different... Even angels get into the shape of human.. They don't evolve.. God's creation.....

Every living specy gives birth to its own species... That's creation...

We created sun and moon and stars.. And each running in its orbit.. It didn't evolve one after another and joined in orbit.. All perfectly created and set aright and subjected and then only God chose to His Arsh to rule as King...

If one still insist evolution, then the evolution also has to be from God,  so.. Pointless debating if one accept God as Creator.. Don't forget God has attribute of Creator..
Things may look identical for example fox,  dogs, hyena but to conclude one got birth coz of evolution is baseless...  One specy gives birth to its own... Color shape may change but of its own.. One dog may deliver white and black and ash etc puppies... That's fine..
Same human.. God created Adam and eve.. Then spread... So white,  black,  Mongolian, Asian etc God diversified.. Not evolved.. God created what He wants... But all human.. Human doesn't give birth to monkeys OR monkeys don't give birth to human or dog..or jinn doesn't give birth to human vice versa.. Just classifying things to billions of years won't make the reality... Science is so clever to make everything in billion and trillion so that people won't question and won't have any clue...

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2021, 02:14:32 AM »
peace -- see context they/them seven occurrences ...

7:165-168 فلما so to what (when) نسوا forgot they of ما what ذكروا remind they of به in/with it انجىنا saves we of الذىن the ones ىنهون forbidding عن about السو the evil واخذنا and takes we of الذىن the ones ظلموا wrong they of بعذب in/with punishment بىىس miserable بما in what كانوا be they of ىفسقون disobeying فلما so to what (when) عتوا insolent they of عن about ما what نهوا prohibit they of عنه from it قلنا said we of لهم to them كونوا be ye of قرده monkeys خسىىن despicable واذ and when تاذن proclaim ربك lord your لىبعثن surely raised we علىهم upon them الى to ىوم day القىمه the resurrection من who ىسومهم afflict them سو evil العذب the punishment ان indeed ربك lord your لسرىع surely swift العقاب the penalty وانه and indeed he لغفور surely forgiver رحىم merciful وقطعنهم and sever we them فى in الارض the land امما communities of منهم among them الصلحون the righteous being ومنهم and among them دون besides ذلك such وبلونهم and test we them بالحسنت with the goodness والسىىت and the evil/bad لعلهم perhaps they ىرجعون returning

https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/7/vers/166?handschrift=163

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 08:54:46 AM »
Sister Sarah.
I agree that we evolved , but as a separate species like all the other species evolved separately.

There is evidence in Qoran of a period of evolution for mankind?
7:10
We have established you on earth, and we have provided for you the means of support therein( provisions). Rarely are you appreciative.
وَلَقَد مَكَّنّٰكُم فِى الأَرضِ وَجَعَلنا لَكُم فيها مَعٰيِشَ قَليلًا ما تَشكُرونَ
7:11
We CREATED you, then we SHAPED you, then we said to the angels, "Usjudu before Adam." They Sajadu except Iblees; he was not with the Sajedeen
وَلَقَد خَلَقنٰكُم ثُمَّ صَوَّرنٰكُم ثُمَّ قُلنا لِلمَلٰئِكَةِ اسجُدوا لِـٔادَمَ فَسَجَدوا إِلّا إِبليسَ لَم يَكُن مِنَ السّٰجِدينَ

For me there are two periods the creation period ( Bashar) then the shaping period ,evolution of Man, to become (Insaan). The test started after the shaping .:
32:7
He is the One who perfected everything He created, and STARTED the CREATION of the human from clay.
الَّذى أَحسَنَ كُلَّ شَىءٍ خَلَقَهُ وَبَدَأَ خَلقَ الإِنسٰنِ مِن طينٍ
32:8
Then He CONTINUED his reproduction through a certain lowly liquid.
ثُمَّ جَعَلَ نَسلَهُ مِن سُلٰلَةٍ مِن ماءٍ مَهينٍ

Therefore Science and seeking answers through searching our origin is a normal curiosity for us to find out how GOD STARTED our CREATION. Indeed we can also search how GOD created our universe and why through investigation/Science.

Darwin was right in that the creation of every living cell started in water as one cell, however he was wrong to claim that cell was simple. It was complex and programmed to produce all the different species at the same time. Just like the complex cell that starts the human being in the womb, it produces the whole person with different organs and a complex brain. DNA complexity that is still being studied and we are finding it amazing and sophisticated programming by an intelligent designer.
GOD bless you.
Peace
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Aclon

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 09:31:07 AM »
well i see most people here belief in creationism. while i disagree that gods wants to break his own order in the universe, the origin of life came from combination of water and clay, of course it's not enough to explain everything we know the secret about gods creation but there's experiment of it and it's still a hint about our origin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdNaP5BYaeU

the only difficult part is to find the real identity of adam. evolution is a fact about how species like human changes overtime, how we acquire our hand, feet, spine, and important organs that benefit us in our enviroment. For example native tibetan evolve to make the most of their limited supply of oxygen in their own environment. dark skin helps people in hot climate to protect them from UV light, etc. And the reason why we can have complex communication, coordination, makes order in our community is because we share common ancestor of apes, which already proven can make complex communication and establish order in their own community.

note: brother hawk, please becareful about your understanding. because we are all responsible about the truth of gods creation. its best we understand the world we live in before thinking everything is lie and fall to grace because our own pride and ignorance. of course as scientist, darwin doesn't really think his own work is truth but he still uncover the secret behind gods design about why every living beings is related from their combination of genes. as scientist myself, we must be wary about the knowledge we bear and must uncover the truth so we can keep our faith stronger in gods name.

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2021, 12:34:02 PM »
@Reel

Peace, thanks for answering.
'However, the evolution process explained by modern day biologists has some flaws and maybe even intentional coverups. It doesn't make sense that they avoid the fact that many people use their subconsious mind to evolve themselves any way they like.'
What about it would you say is an intentional cover up and what are some examples of flaws in the theory in your opinion?
Do you mean they use their subconscious to evolve mentally or physically as in for example (mentally) a growth mindset or developing more neural connections in the brain?

You can check this one: https://www.businessinsider.com/scientific-weaknesses-of-evolution-2012-9#genetics-random-mutations-cause-harm-to-organisms-and-do-not-build-complexity-1

It doesn't make sense that they always want to avoid work of various invisible energies in the evolution process: https://cosmosmagazine.com/biology/indeterminate-nature-the-resurgence-of-quantum-biology/

Subconscious mind runs the body and can make changes to it by taking requests. Its power is amplified if the request comes from multiple people and when Quantum physics is added to the equation. That really means evolution can be a personal choice and may take less time to show results. Body seems to be more of a puppet to the mind/consciousness.

For those who have trouble believe in evolution should check out: http://pu.edu.pk/images/journal/uoc/PDF-FILES/%2811%29%20Dr.%20Sultan%20Shah_86_2.pdf

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj