Author Topic: For the Curious Ones: Test This Salat Method  (Read 2545 times)

Fadiva

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: For the Curious Ones: Test This Salat Method
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 09:34:06 AM »
Peace everyone,

Reel you said that you get the mark the mark on your forehead without even prostrating physically, that sounds amazing.

I'm not sure about the physical prostrating, but I think it can be both physical and mental, I need to study more.

May God help us.

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2021, 03:34:54 PM »
Peace everyone,

Reel you said that you get the mark the mark on your forehead without even prostrating physically, that sounds amazing.

I'm not sure about the physical prostrating, but I think it can be both physical and mental, I need to study more.

May God help us.

Thanks  :)

Physical prostrating is okay if its an expression of devotion.

Mental one is like 24/7.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

nimnimak_11

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2021, 11:21:53 AM »
Thanks  :)

Physical prostrating is okay if its an expression of devotion.

Mental one is like 24/7.

If you naturally feel the need to physically prostrate, thinking it is an instance of being sincere to God, the Perfect, then do it. If you don't, then why be insincere to God/Perfection? You cannot force yourself to be in awe of God. Either God Has Mercy on you such that you become in awe of God/Existence and existing, or God Chooses not to do this. If God Chooses not to do this, it is because you do not deserve this. If God Chooses to do this, it is because you deserve this. If God Chooses to do this, then be appreciative. If God Chooses not to do this, then do not act as though God Chose to do this. Do not act as though God Has Blessed you by Making it such that you are in awe of it, when this is not the case.

I'm confident that some people who physically prostrate are either being pretentious (pretending to be in awe of God without actually being in awe as a result of not having a good understanding of God...which is as a result of not being sufficiently sincere to God and Goodness and Perfection), or they are doing something pointless. They do it because they think they're supposed to do without having any genuine reasons for doing it.

A man who is able too see for the first time, may be so in awe of God/Existence, that he may feel the need to physically prostrate. He should do this.