Author Topic: Homosexuality In Islam  (Read 2651 times)

Sania Haque

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Homosexuality In Islam
« on: December 11, 2020, 01:40:35 AM »
What do you derive from the verses which talks about Sodom and Lut? I am someone who has never seen homosexuality as something wrong, immoral, sinful and abnormal. Despite the fact that i have been a sectarian, I have shown my full support to gays and lesbians even though i used to believe homosexuality is haram in Islam. Recently i found an article on homosexuality and it was really so great. And i agreed with it. I want to discuss it with y'all and want to see your input and opinions on that article. Your feedback is much appreciated.

https://lampofislam.wordpress.com/category/same-sex-relationship/

Amra94

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Homosexuality In Islam
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 07:56:35 AM »
It's definitely wrong, 27:55, 7:81. And gay marriage doesnt exist in the Quran so gays would be punished for fornicating.

Sania Haque

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 11:16:05 AM »
It's definitely wrong, 27:55, 7:81. And gay marriage doesnt exist in the Quran so gays would be punished for fornicating.

This has been already explained in those posts so you are not bringing any argument against it. Secondly, Islam doesn't even talk about lesbianism being haram so by default it's permissible ?

Amra94

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 11:47:21 AM »
This has been already explained in those posts so you are not bringing any argument against it. Secondly, Islam doesn't even talk about lesbianism being haram so by default it's permissible ?
Do not care about the article. The Quran talks about marriage and lawful sexual relations, same sex marriage does not exist. But you prob believe sex outside of marriage is fine too anyway so I wont bother replying.

Sania Haque

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 12:02:27 PM »
Do not care about the article. The Quran talks about marriage and lawful sexual relations, same sex marriage does not exist. But you prob believe sex outside of marriage is fine too anyway so I wont bother replying.

Do me a favor and do not reply to me at all. You are a condensing and judgemental person. You are no better than sectarian who think their opinion is the only correct one and if someone disagrees then they are probably inferior or doing something against Quran. I would like you to not reply to any of my future post. I'd rather be with a misguided sectarian than a Quranist with superiority complex

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2020, 01:53:53 PM »
Recently i found an article on homosexuality and it was really so great.

Can you clarify how you determine if an article is great or not, i.e. what checks do you perform upon it?
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

KDC501

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2020, 02:41:45 PM »
What do you derive from the verses which talks about Sodom and Lut? I am someone who has never seen homosexuality as something wrong, immoral, sinful and abnormal. Despite the fact that i have been a sectarian, I have shown my full support to gays and lesbians even though i used to believe homosexuality is haram in Islam. Recently i found an article on homosexuality and it was really so great. And i agreed with it. I want to discuss it with y'all and want to see your input and opinions on that article. Your feedback is much appreciated.

https://lampofislam.wordpress.com/category/same-sex-relationship/

In the beginning, God created man. And when he created man he created a woman to be his mate not another man. God made Eve not Steve and dicks and butts don't make no babies. Also, need I remind you that sodom was destroyed because of these gross acts. Do not question what you already know is true.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-2
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2020, 05:57:16 PM »
Do me a favor and do not reply to me at all. You are a condensing and judgemental person. You are no better than sectarian who think their opinion is the only correct one and if someone disagrees then they are probably inferior or doing something against Quran. I would like you to not reply to any of my future post. I'd rather be with a misguided sectarian than a Quranist with superiority complex

Dear Sister...

Just read one of the previous discussion on the same topic.. Here is link
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610803.10

By the way..  Relax...  Be like cucumber... No got the guidance all at once..  It takes time... We all go through lots obstacles  to reach to point where you will not have any way of turning back.. To get convinced you need long life... So be cool.. Just learn as we all learn... Refuse anything youthat doesn't make sense to you... Fine.. But never reject God...
All these refusal have a reason within a person... It may propel for guidance... When God intent to guide a person,  I think what you are going through is normal.. Such as confusion,  anxiety,  losing hope etc etc...

Amra has not told you anything wrong.. Just your situation made you feel so.. You are not wrong either in your situation.. So relax...

Why you call Quranism...that's ehy making things uneasy within you... Real believers are not Quranist... Who taught you this sister?  Believers do believe in God,  His Messenger's His Books,  His Malikas etc.. They don't make any distinction...
Quran is not the only guidance... God guides with many a way to his believers...
Quran is God's writen speach...  So it is also one of the guidance...
If you look at all the people who says we take Quran only and if you start to think of their variation in acceptance then you will end up nowhere... You just take what is right for when you read Quran... Let God guide you... But while understanding Quran there may be difficulties fir sure... That's God's will.. Coz first of all it is in one single language.. Don't you how quran is structured... Have God put everything one after another.. No.. If one salat verse is in one chapter the other is on another.. That's God's book.. He wants us to explore... He wants us to pass the test... It is not made easy... Tests of any nature is not easy of we are not commited.. That's so common.. Right..

I don't know how old you are.. But seems very young.. So.. Take your time.. Keep learning.. God will,  you will find the path He chose for believers...

Take my advice or leave.. But for your safety always believe in God.. That's your weapon to fight..

Okay dude.. Just relax... Don't bring all the topics at once... Take one at a time.. Ponder over them... Gradually go ahead.. Don't rush.. God bless you

Sania Haque

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2020, 11:17:00 PM »
In the beginning, God created man. And when he created man he created a woman to be his mate not another man. God made Eve not Steve and dicks and butts don't make no babies. Also, need I remind you that sodom was destroyed because of these gross acts. Do not question what you already know is true.

Allah created a male and female counterparts for almost every organism. Yet there so many species who exhibit homosexuality and are hermaphrodite as well. So what's the point. As i said i didn't ask for your opinion, i asked for your feedback on the article which you have probably not read

Sania Haque

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2020, 11:25:26 PM »
Dear Sister...

Just read one of the previous discussion on the same topic.. Here is link
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610803.10

By the way..  Relax...  Be like cucumber... No got the guidance all at once..  It takes time... We all go through lots obstacles  to reach to point where you will not have any way of turning back.. To get convinced you need long life... So be cool.. Just learn as we all learn... Refuse anything youthat doesn't make sense to you... Fine.. But never reject God...
All these refusal have a reason within a person... It may propel for guidance... When God intent to guide a person,  I think what you are going through is normal.. Such as confusion,  anxiety,  losing hope etc etc...

Amra has not told you anything wrong.. Just your situation made you feel so.. You are not wrong either in your situation.. So relax...

Why you call Quranism...that's ehy making things uneasy within you... Real believers are not Quranist... Who taught you this sister?  Believers do believe in God,  His Messenger's His Books,  His Malikas etc.. They don't make any distinction...
Quran is not the only guidance... God guides with many a way to his believers...
Quran is God's writen speach...  So it is also one of the guidance...
If you look at all the people who says we take Quran only and if you start to think of their variation in acceptance then you will end up nowhere... You just take what is right for when you read Quran... Let God guide you... But while understanding Quran there may be difficulties fir sure... That's God's will.. Coz first of all it is in one single language.. Don't you how quran is structured... Have God put everything one after another.. No.. If one salat verse is in one chapter the other is on another.. That's God's book.. He wants us to explore... He wants us to pass the test... It is not made easy... Tests of any nature is not easy of we are not commited.. That's so common.. Right..

I don't know how old you are.. But seems very young.. So.. Take your time.. Keep learning.. God will,  you will find the path He chose for believers...

Take my advice or leave.. But for your safety always believe in God.. That's your weapon to fight..

Okay dude.. Just relax... Don't bring all the topics at once... Take one at a time.. Ponder over them... Gradually go ahead.. Don't rush.. God bless you

Well I am 19 and this concept of interpreting Quran according to our own whimps is just not sitting well with me. There are so many people with there own personal interpretation and all of them sound correct. But how can all of them be correct. I have tried reading them, I have tried to follow what i feel is right but the fact that i maybe following something wrong plagues me to no end. This just takes my anxiety to another level.