Author Topic: Satan and his tribe see you  (Read 400 times)

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Satan and his tribe see you
« on: November 30, 2020, 04:52:13 PM »
Peace

'O Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you as he caused your (first) parents to go forth from the Garden and tore off from them their robe (of innocence) that he might manifest their shame to them. Lo! he seeth you, he and his tribe, from whence ye see him not. Lo! We have made the devils protecting friends for those who believe not.'

With regards to this verse, could part of satan's tribe be humans? So do humans who are part of satan's tribe see us/ spy on us?

I've had incidents in my life- A LOT of them where the other person could have never known something about me unless I myself told them. But I didn't, and this has happened many times with the same people so I know they were somehow spying on me.

Also, I have this account on social media and once an anonymous person told me information about me on there that they could have never known unless they somehow spied on me. They also communicated with me and said they were part of the NSA. It was pretty creepy. There are also videos on youtube where they say the same thing, the NSA and other similar agencies spy on people- their internet activity, phone calls etc.

Have any of you been through this too?

'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
Re: Satan and his tribe see you
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 11:10:37 PM »
-When you create an account on social media, then definitely the social media provider know all of your activities on the social media.
- When you subscribe to telecommunication service provider, then definitely the provider know all of your activities on their network coverage, including your location to the cellular area level, for mobile service provider case. Otherwise they cannot route the communication signal to your device.
- When you bought an Android or iOs mobile phone, then definitely Google and Apple could knows every activities that you do on the device including your latitude and longitude as given by your device's GPS readings.

That's why some countries enacted customer privacy act, to prevent 'misuse' of such data. Within the act it regulate a procedure where some government agencies (police, national security organization) could legally gained access to the data, and the service provider need to comply to such request.

It's not a secret and nearly everybody is aware of it, that's why such act are in place.

Is it 'creepy'?
Well it depends entirely on your own perception.

Now regarding non-physical being, some people often call this as 'spirit' being.
Mind you what I'm about to describe is not something that can be easily understood by everybody, unless that somebody have experienced it by him/her self. So I will explain this using a metaphor.
You are a spirit sensing a physical realm, using physical senses, provided by physical body.

In the same manner as your are human sensing a webforum realm (named free-minds), using forum web interface, through an avatar named Sarah. The avatar named Sarah is your vessel for your existence in this web forum.

Not all human have an avatar inside this forum.
Infact most of them doesn't have any avatar in this web forum.
But that doesn't make them cannot interact with "Sarah".
Those who doesn't have any avatar in this forum can interact with "Sarah" through interaction with the human behind the "Sarah" avatar.

Can anyone among those human eventually interact with Sarah on this webforum?
Of course they can, by creating an avatar themselves on this forum they can interact with Sarah on this webforum.

Again this is not a secret..
Is it 'creepy'?
Well it depends again entirely on your own perception.

So moving up to the 'higher reality'..

Spirit without any physical body can interact with spirit with a physical body.
They do this through 'communication channel among spirits'.
There's a word for it now, it's called "telepathy".
There are many books that explain how it works, feel free to read them to know more.

Telepathy or inter-spirit communication can also work among spirit with physical body to other spirit with physical body.
Because all of them are spirit in the first place.

And just like mobile devices are connected with each others leveraging radio network of mobile service provider.
These spirits are also connected with each others.
Through what?

Just like the radio network, through something that cannot be seen by physical eyes or heard by physical ear.
People call it by many names, some calls it Akash, some calls it 'spirit channel', some calls it 'field of consciousness' and modern scientist just start to probe on this field and so far they uncovered only one layer of it and they call it "gravitational field'. The field that makes the physical phenomena of gravity possible.

Thus every spirit can interact with any other spirits, because they're interconnected in the first place.

Is it 'creepy'?

Now about this Mr (or is it miss?) Satan.
It depends on your understanding of what 'satan' is really..

If you define it as embodiment of negative emotions (pride, fear, greed, anger, hate, sadness etc..) then yes it can be manifested through human expression as well.

Is it 'creepy'?

I don't think it's 'creepy' at all, once you are aware that the objective is to spread those negative emotions, and among those emotion is primarily based on FEAR. You can instantly recognize them when you meet or interact with them.

You have the power to control whether you want to go along with them on this FEAR based emotion or you want to go to the opposite. You have the power to control on what kind of emotion that you want to feel based on your own perception. That is why I told you in other thread, that happiness (or fear and sadness) can be found inside of you.

Yet those 'fear emanating beings' are actually your teachers.
Because through facing fear you will recognize courage.
They're your teacher for you to learn courage.
And that is why I recommend you also in other threads to not be controlled by fear but face the fear head on.
By doing such you will recognize courage.

There is nothing to fear but the fear itself.
Face the fear then you shall overcome it.

amin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Satan and his tribe see you
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 01:15:58 AM »
Yes we have multiple organizations in the name of law, governance etc.. and these can be used in both wrong or good ways . these are just like  weopons can be used in good or bad ways,and we need not fear  as in the end, its His will, the inbuilt natural law thats going to triumph, and there a plenty of examples out for us. There are both good and bad passing everywhere in everything, it can come in all forms, right to our living room,  Just be attentive to whats happening around you,  be thankfull and you will be blessed and rest will happen as its going to happen in the rightfull way.