Author Topic: Peace be with you!  (Read 162 times)

adisaat

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Peace be with you!
« on: November 18, 2020, 02:32:36 AM »
Salam everyone!

My name is Adi and im from Singapore.
i have come across the site freeminds a couple of times before and only finally now registered here.
Previously was told by most of my acquaintances that this site will bring me to the wrong path of islam  :-\
But after reading and pondering on some articles on this site and others i find myself agreeing more than disagreeing..  :P

Also ive been reading this article on free minds that deeply resonates with me,
https://www.free-minds.org/index.php/seven-questions-seeking-answers

And inside the article it mentioned a few other articles which however im unable to find an links to.
Twelve Conclusions on True Islam, Islam the Religion through Reason , Quran and its many faces ,The Quran and the missing Details
Does anyone have any idea where those articles are?
Would really love to read what kind of insights are in those articles haha.
Thank you in advance~

May God grant us his guidance and bless us all.

ade_cool

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: Peace be with you!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 09:13:26 AM »
Salam adisaat

:welcome:

Did you check free-minds website after your acquaintances told you not to visit the site (something like "brothers and sisters, beware of this site as it will lead you astray")?

Or did you somehow come across free-minds website, check with your acquaintances and then they told you not to continue?

Wassalam

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 11:57:33 AM »
peace Adi,

You can message Layth perhaps. If they were actually articles hosted on the free-minds site at one time he may have them. I assume you have emailed the author of that article?
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

adisaat

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 06:16:13 PM »
Salam,

I came across this website and then i checked with my acquaintances whereby they told me that it would lead me astray.
I guess that they only hear from what others say and never even check what this website is all about..  :(

Salam adisaat

:welcome:

Did you check free-minds website after your acquaintances told you not to visit the site (something like "brothers and sisters, beware of this site as it will lead you astray")?

Or did you somehow come across free-minds website, check with your acquaintances and then they told you not to continue?

Wassalam

adisaat

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 06:18:42 PM »
Salam,

Thank you for your suggestion,
I will email the author now too haha.
(I should have thought of that too  :rotfl:)

peace Adi,

You can message Layth perhaps. If they were actually articles hosted on the free-minds site at one time he may have them. I assume you have emailed the author of that article?