Author Topic: Most people will go to Hell  (Read 3442 times)

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Most people will go to Hell
« on: November 09, 2020, 12:24:29 PM »
Peace

I was just thinking about people and society in general. Whether we like to admit it or not, things such as classism, racism, lack of compassion and xenophobia still exist and are quite common. A lot of racism is covert racism, only obvious in the attitudes of people since many people will not be completely openly racist. The same goes for classism. Such examples of current social problems along (with many more moral issues) with the lack of faith in God nor caring about what God our creator wants us humans to be like, is it any wonder most people are destined for Hell?

What do you you think when an average person tells you 'most people are good'? I personally would say most people are not criminals in the worldly sense however non-criminals can get away with all sorts of immorality i.e. racism, lack of empathy/ compassion and many more moral issues.
'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

amin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Most people will go to Hell
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 09:43:44 PM »
I think yes,  the Society as a whole is perfect and thats God's creation and we cant blame it, Individuals react to their circumstances and have chance to choose between good and bad and I think Good and Bad are there in everything embedded. So our choice is there so close to us and we cant blame that we are not given the guidance and escape.

The rich can say I or my family worked hard to earn and i cannot give it to others closer by, the guided or learned can say I will not share what i know to help others who lack those etc... but the system or God's laws will take care of these, and knows who has done the best to his capacity. Ultimately we know that nothing we brought in to take to the end?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 04:54:10 AM »
This is one of those topics that whatever  view/opinion one gives it will not change the fact that it is only up to GOD Alone what He does with "souls" humans or otherwise.
This is also one of those topics that requires each individual to search deep within themselves to see if any sort of hypocrisy is in there.
Me as the  "driver", never cause an accident. It is always someone else s fault. I am a "good driver".
 I am the "good" guy  is a false human wishful thinking,
Each individual needs help and a big effort to sort themselves first and foremost.
Aware or not aware we make the society. Are we individually that clean and good?

So why not start with "Me" . THIS IS THE BIGGEST AND HADDEST BATTLE TO WIN.

Concentrating on this self struggle will occupy each individual and may save the society from the bad  "Me" that make it up.
All we need to do is work on ourselves honestly and sincerely . Society can then stand upright if individuals within it are standing upright . HYPOCRISY AND SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE  AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE CULPRITS.
GOD bless all those that reflect on themselves and try hard to stand upright.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

aqua

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 07:38:42 PM »
The verse you are probably referring to, verse 6:116, does not actually say "most people are destined for Hell". It says 'they will mislead you from God's path', which doesn't necessarily mean they're all going to Hell.

The verse after that, 6:117, agrees with what good logic said above.

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 08:32:11 PM »
@Good Logic

I've experienced a lot of racism and classism in my life which many times has made me lose faith in humanity. I think as a mixed race person it's much more obvious for me to see because I tend to not fit in with either side of my races/ cultures. I know many mixed race people say the same thing whereas people who've always fit in with their own race may not experience it to the same extent since they fit in with many of the same race. I won't go into classism as it is self-explanatory. Many other things have happened such as being bullied for most of my life. I don't think this makes me a hypocrite as I also admit I am not perfect myself. I may be one of those many people who will enter hell as I too am a sinner. I hope not to go there however. I've been cheated out of money I worked hard for. I see more corruption than goodness in humans. I base this on my personal experience. Animals seem a lot more peaceful.

Even some psychologists say we live in a narcissistic epidemic. A world full of people who are selfish, entitled, lack empathy, lack compassion etc. Are they also hypocrites for pointing out the truth of the personalities of many people? Because the type of psychologists who say this tend to be the opposite of narcissists. I would not call them hypocrites. One of the reasons I asked this question was to see if other people have also realised this fact and if they could tell me more about it.

There are a lot of disbelievers out there who ask 'How can God place his own creatures in Hell?' 'How is He a merciful God?' Some even go on to say that God is apparently a bully, evil, worst than Hitler etc. Well the answer is not that God is corrupt, humans are corrupt. If we really were such good creatures as we pretend, God would have never created Hell as it would be unfair and also unreasonable.

'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 08:47:44 PM »
The verse you are probably referring to, verse 6:116, does not actually say "most people are destined for Hell". It says 'they will mislead you from God's path', which doesn't necessarily mean they're all going to Hell.

The verse after that, 6:117, agrees with what good logic said above.

@Aqua,

are you sure? Please explain further. The 2 sentences you mentioned are quite different i.e. not the same sentence at all.

And the verse you mentioned is:

'And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah. They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying.' 6:116

This verse is irrelevant to the topic of if most people will go to Hell.

I based my question on verses such as:

'And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless.' 7:179

' And if we had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together.' 32:13

' Except whom your Lord has given mercy, and for that He created them. But the word of your Lord is to be fulfilled that, "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and men all together." ' 11:119

aqua

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2020, 05:15:08 AM »
are you sure? Please explain further. The 2 sentences you mentioned are quite different i.e. not the same sentence at all.

For example, traditional Sunnis may 'mislead from God's path' using Hadith, but it doesn't necessarily mean all Sunnis are destined for Hell. It depends on how they lived their lives. The same applies to non-Muslims according to 2:62 and 5:69.

Iyyaka

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2020, 06:19:55 AM »
For example, traditional Sunnis may 'mislead from God's path' using Hadith, but it doesn't necessarily mean all Sunnis are destined for Hell. It depends on how they lived their lives. The same applies to non-Muslims according to 2:62 and 5:69.
Wise words that honors you.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2020, 06:52:29 AM »
Peace Sarah.

I understand what you are saying.
It is clear that in this world we either belong to the side of GOD where all the "REAL" good/good things/justice/good feelings..exist.
Or we belong to the.side of "another god" where bad /bad things /injustice/bad feelings...and the "illusion"of the temporary good /good thing/...This is either heaven or hell on earth-depending on our experiences- and it does not last.
Those who realise the need to connect to GOD Alone and follow GOD Alone,this world does not benefit them or harm them. They have believed GOD and can see the balance of this world. They believe GOD s message and can be satisfied that this is true:
"You have no power over My servants. You only have power over the strayers who follow you." i.e without GOD there is no other power. Nothing can harm in reality.
As long as we follow GOD,we should be clearly aware of the two paths(from GOD s message), the bad will not affect us deep inside. If it does it will be only temporary. All we have to do is follow the straight path.
The society that belongs to GOD will experience this:
"We remove all jealousy from their hearts. Like one family..."
And of course we all fall into some kind of "sin" in our day to day life but there is this:
"Inform My servants that I am the Forgiver, Most Merciful."

In other words we should not despair of the Lord s mercy. The only ones who despair are the ones who do not believe in GOD or believe GOD.GOD is the most powerful-The only real power- and can look after us.
Of course we should heed GOD s warning. god is" FAIR AND JUST" . The two paths will lead to two different outcomes: Here is the warning to those who choose the "bad/Taghut"" path:
"And that My retribution is the most painful retribution."
Those who want GOD to only do good things/reward with good...etc will need to realise that GOD is also fair and just and keeps all HIS promises.GOD does not say one thing and does another. We need to choose right if we really believe GOD. GOD does things perfectly and for good reasons.

Yes sister, society is bad under the "taghut" path but can be "good and happy" under the straight path.
Do we really believe GOD? Then the verses in context clearly say to us the following>
If we follow GOD and take the straight path and only take GOD as the authority/law/way of life/system...Then there is nothing to worry about or fear. GOD will help us against all "bad" in this society. All we have to do is mean it and do our vest to stay on this winner path.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2020, 07:45:05 PM »
I've experienced a lot of racism and classism in my life which many times has made me lose faith in humanity. I think as a mixed race person it's much more obvious for me to see because I tend to not fit in with either side of my races/ cultures. I know many mixed race people say the same thing whereas people who've always fit in with their own race may not experience it to the same extent since they fit in with many of the same race. I won't go into classism as it is self-explanatory. Many other things have happened such as being bullied for most of my life. I don't think this makes me a hypocrite as I also admit I am not perfect myself. I may be one of those many people who will enter hell as I too am a sinner. I hope not to go there however. I've been cheated out of money I worked hard for. I see more corruption than goodness in humans. I base this on my personal experience. Animals seem a lot more peaceful.

Try to seek on the WHY aspect of things, why they see, think, or conceptualize such idea or view.
And you can move from judging to understanding.

White Supremacy, Black Supremacy, Jewish Supremacy, Religious Supremacy, Islam/Muslim Supremacy, Christian Supremacy, Holy book supremacy, Quran Supremacy, Bible Supremacy, Deity Supremacy, Party Supremacy, Communism Supremacy, Nationality Supremacy, Football Club Supremacy, US supremacy, I/ME supremacy does exist. Seek out then the WHY, what drove such behavior and view.

Good video on the probable cause of this attitude: Putting things to a pedestal.
https://youtu.be/WLvgFNHIv8s?t=216

After you learn the what and the why and gain understanding of it, ask again does it resonate well with you?
If not then try to seek out the opposite... because everything has it's opposite / contrast in this universe.
But if yes then feel free to play within the game of supremacy.. until you're bored or grew sick of it.,, thus also understand the WHY aspect and start seeking out the opposite.

Bullying the bullies will also make you a bully... but.. by becoming a bully yourselves you will gain an insight and understanding about the why aspect of bullying.  Since you have the answer and information that you need within yourselves, you just then need to ask the "Why Am I .... " question.

And once you gained the understanding yourself, you will then stepping out from judging... you will then understand and not judge.
Since you're not judging anyone then certainly you will not judge your own self as well...
Since you understand you will then be understood.
Law of reciprocality..

Even some psychologists say we live in a narcissistic epidemic. A world full of people who are selfish, entitled, lack empathy, lack compassion etc. Are they also hypocrites for pointing out the truth of the personalities of many people? Because the type of psychologists who say this tend to be the opposite of narcissists. I would not call them hypocrites. One of the reasons I asked this question was to see if other people have also realised this fact and if they could tell me more about it.

People who are being labelled as psychologist has been a great help on the effort of the discovering on the WHY aspect.
And actually what is more revealing than a supremacist explaining to others on WHY he/she become supremacist, a narcist explaining to others on WHY he/she become a narcist?. Since they will tell things as experienced by themselves and not merely through observation of others.

God would have never created Hell as it would be unfair and also unreasonable.

There will not be any hell unless there's something or somebody that wishes to experience it in the first place.
Through fear one will seek out courage.
Through hate one will seek out love.
Through pride one will seek out humility.
Through darkness one will seek out light.
Through others one will seek out the self.
Through separation one will seek out unity.