Author Topic: Victory speech for the winner of the American election 2020  (Read 83 times)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
Victory speech for the winner of the American election 2020
« on: November 09, 2020, 05:11:16 AM »
Trump;

I told you I was going to win by a land slide.
In fact  on Tuesday night I was winning by a big margin,  after all the legal votes were counted- those that voted for me-I was hundred of thousands of votes ahead. and that is what I call winning. That is it I won.
Now they are counting the illegal votes- those that voted for Joe- they are trying to steal the election from me.
I am going to issue a writ to the high court judges the ones that I made sure I have chosen ,the republican judges-- before the election because I knew they would try to steal a win from me. The high court is going to throw all the illegal votes out.
So there you go I won the election.
I have evidence  that those votes cast for Joe were all illegal votes. They were cast by the Latinos and all those illegal immigrants that came to America. In fact I was in the process of building a big and high wall to stop them coming to America, but he democrats were opposing me to stop me  finishing building the wall. They wanted to steal the election from me
I am the clear winner.I won the election. I am taking no  question from the press,especially from you ,yes you fake news.
 I won the election .
See you in the white house.  In fact  I am having another wall built around the white house and I am staying there for the next 4 years. I will be the only president that will  try and go for a third term after that as well. I will write it in the new constitution.
Now I am off to finish my game of golf.
Thank you . Goodbye.

Biden.
Fellow Americans.
I want to unite the nation- (Those that are for war against other nations and those that are for peace. Those are for big profit and big corporations and those that are for the poor and needy-)
I have your interest at heart and I am going to start  the job straight away. The status quo will continue-
I want to thank the people ( those that gave me millions to fight this election -hint hint...i.e Neocons,army and CIA, Bi billionaires ,warmongers...-) I want to thank the Media -( The Mainstream media that is owned by the billionaires and the war mongers) .
The people have made it possible and have spoken( The ruling system of bankers,big business,Army ...etc).
I am humbled to serve the American people( The Illuminati/system) and look forward to carry on your plan  and serve you from the bottom of my heart.
I promise that nothing has or will change, I will be merely a loyal president to you people and I hope that you will stay loyal and united for America the great nation.( The modern capitalist empire)
America has got two presidents claiming victory for the first time in its history!
GOD bless America.

This is a lighthearted post. All contents are fiction and are not meant to degrade or make fun of the vast majority of Americans that are honest and decent folks and have voted for a better future.
GOD bless all Americans and all people of the world.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/