News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Bible is the best written book there is. It’s not the quran

Started by Ervin, October 03, 2020, 09:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: jkhan on October 22, 2021, 10:18:30 AM

I have no clue about Bible and Jesus... But regarding Quran what you claim is sheer baseless utterance with arrogance ...

You can play with John but not with true believers.. Yes you are right when it comes to Bible.. Coz even after Jesus passed away things are written and inserted to a book called Bible.. So Jesus never read them and verified.. Jesus himself doesn't know what is in bible...

You say you "have no clue about the Bible and Jesus" but you continue to argue with me about the Bible and Jesus. And you, even in the same post, go on to talk about the Bible and Jesus.

You're an even bigger arrogant idiot than I had previously understood you to be. But what can I expect from someone who has not even graduated from high school.

Hizbullah

Quote from: John on October 22, 2021, 07:09:07 PM
Yep, that's right I should believe a man who sat in a cave all by himself and spoke to an "angel", which no one else saw. Yep, that sounds really, really sound and strong history. Totally verified and verifiable!

No one saw, but just believe it - yeh right! I should just commit intellectual suicide and believe a series of conversations to which no other person witnessed, conversations upon which a whole religion is based. An "angel", right!

An "angel" which then told your false prophet to have sex with an underage child, to make war with Christians and Jews, who told your false prophet to raid neighbouring tribes and districts and countries, and say, "We won't punish you or make war against you again if you pay us a lot of money." Sounds exactly what the Mafia do. Stand over tactics = Muhammad the gangster.

Check this website: https://archive.md/20151013103634/http://www.masseiana.org/panarion_bk1.htm%23First

Go to Part 26. Epiphanius Against the Gnostics, or Borborites, scroll down to 8:2-3, you'll see that that dead human racist rebel was a godless adulterer.

Recommend check out and study them as well, the pagan xtians making them into "heresy" to cover up their godless idolatry.
Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."

Hizbullah

Quote from: John on October 22, 2021, 07:09:07 PM
No one saw, but just believe it - yeh right! I should just commit intellectual suicide and believe a series of conversations to which no other person witnessed, conversations upon which a whole religion is based. An "angel", right!

LIES LIES LIES, FULL OF LIES

Show me Quranic verses that an Angel spoke or taught the Prophet,
Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."

Yardstick

Quote from: Ervin on October 03, 2020, 09:21:17 PM
Hi everyone. I have been on these forum in the past and also on many other forums of different so called religions and different so called spiritual teachings. I have studied the quran same as you people do. So I sort of knew the quran pretty well and I now it know, probably not as well as I knew it in the past, but I do know it.

Anyway, in the quran it's written the following:

Say: 'If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all their strength in aiding one another.' } The Quran 17:88

The above verse is not true. Read the Bible for yourself, both the Old Testament and the New Testament. Read the full book of Job or let's say the books of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John and then read the quran and it will hopefully become obvious that the quran is nowhere as well written as the bible. Some say quran is so well written it's a miracle, that's not true, Bible is written so well it's a miracle.

I am not trying to offend any of you people, I am just trying to relate to you you what I know to be the Truth about Our Heavenly Father and His Only Beggoten Son Jesus Christ Our Lord And Saviour.

Thanks

Are you an expert in both Fusha atthurath and Koine Greek?

Yardstick

Quote from: John on October 24, 2021, 06:01:09 PM
You say you "have no clue about the Bible and Jesus" but you continue to argue with me about the Bible and Jesus. And you, even in the same post, go on to talk about the Bible and Jesus.

You're an even bigger arrogant idiot than I had previously understood you to be. But what can I expect from someone who has not even graduated from high school.

Are you a scholar of the Bible? What is your specialty? What are your methodologies?

Ervin

Peace everyone.

I have to apologise to everyone for attacking the Quran.

I wasn't taking my medication for about four months when I started this thread. I have schizophrenia and bipolar which is called schizoaffective disorder. One of the problems is that when I am sick, even when I am in a high dependency unit at the psychiatric ward I have access to internet, to my phone.

In the health section on this forum I wrote about my experiences of healing but even though I wasn't sick at the time I got made to take medication( antipsychotics), later on I had many more lapses.

Sorry and Thanks
My real name is also Ervin