Author Topic: question regarding losing hope  (Read 2198 times)

youmu

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: question regarding losing hope
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2020, 03:33:47 AM »
salam tutti_frutti

know that there is no punishment if you didn't pray.
it's beneficial to us on behavior level, but not praying leads to bad consequences if we want to be good.
we'll find ourselves not wholly controlling ourselves to some degree. we might not realize how dangerous that is until it's too late doing some stupid mistake willingly or not willingly.
remembrance helps me control myself and to stop the foreign influence that for some reason wants to break me apart.
so i choose to do it. i believe it's a matter of choice.

as for your question, passion definitely helps but it's only that.
like i said before remembrance is good for me, since a lot of people in this world seems to not care about what's God's they tend to have bad influence on us who believe in afterlife.
like teeth like us, not cleansing ourselves leads to bad behavior.

as for sickness, i wish you good. again it might or might not be a punishment, if you think that it is ask God for forgiveness. He forgives.
hope things will get better soon,
فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
94:5-6

also here's a verse
مَا أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي أَنفُسِكُمْ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّبْرَأَهَا ۚ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ لِّكَيْلَا تَأْسَوْا عَلَىٰ مَا فَاتَكُمْ وَلَا تَفْرَحُوا بِمَا آتَاكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ مُخْتَالٍ فَخُورٍ
57:22-23

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
Re: question regarding losing hope
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2020, 08:04:52 AM »
Doubt s the culprit in our changing situation regarding our salvation.  Doubt about GOD and His message is a killer of the soul. Doubt kills the enthusiasm. Doubt makes us go backwards.

We have been showered with all means and proofs to recognize God, choose His path, pursue His knowledge and move up from one stage to another towards true belief.

Qoran is available to us as a source of guidance.
It is our perseverance in studying Qoran that  is key.

This will lead us to following God s message and redeeming & strengthening our souls  which will let us eventually achieve certainty, when we can never go backward, or waver. This is when we feel overjoyed by our real liberation. This will lead to the real life.
This will kill doubt and revive the soul.
Best of luck to those who want to grow their soul.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/